Forum › Posts by myy

joined Jul 12, 2018

that story started so good only to become a depressing crap. seriously what is the point in deceiving the readers like this.it started funny then became just boring with all that forced drama.what a way to ruin it.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 7:32AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

I've come to a point where I dislike Kaoru so much that I even feel sorry for Reichi being together with her. I don't want Uta to end up with Kaoru. Sorry.

thank you! i thought i was the only one! jeez uta! stop babysitting kaoru! this is NOT your JOB!!!

last edited at May 2, 2020 5:07PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Sounds like you're just in a shitty mood and mad at fictional characters right now so whatever, rant away, I just don't know what you want to get out of this.

i wanted to knowhow towako could be forgiven so easily. random has already explained. that doesn't make her a likable character in my eyes though. the two only fictional characters that i'm mad at are towako (for obvious reasons) and tatsumi (same as towako) and why all characters (except for shiramine's cousin) took defeat so lightly. it didn't take long before yukina forgive towako for exemple.even hikari was like " oh i lost... nevermind." as if nothing happened as i said it's just frustrating and i think i'll just forget those parts of the story and just remember the ending at least it was a good one.

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 12:09PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

That's kind of just life. Trying really hard at something doesn't mean you'll succeed, and to pick yourself back up again afterwards is incredibly important. Also high school sports kinda don't matter in the grand scheme of things. And, the reason you feel like the gardening club deserves space more than the tennis club deserves a court is because that's the characters that we followed. It's about framing. If the story was framed as one following the tennis club and their attempts to get somewhere they can actually practice properly, and the lazy gardening club that keeps not turning in their forms and has almost no members was the opponent, you'd feel the other way.

well thank you my shitty life has already told me that. making effort in real life is indeed pointless. i just didn't want to be reminded of that in a manga this is already frustrating enough IRL thank you . for the gardening club what makes me mad is that if it wasn't for this bitch towako the gardening club would have had more members and wouldn't have been seen as the "lazy gardening club" again the tennis club already had a place to train they just didn't want to share, for that they just unfairly ruined the gardening club who is left with absolutly nothing (if you call this excuse of a place the student council gave them "something"i find it almost insulting) well nevermind i just want to forget about those depressing chapters.

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 10:09AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Schools have limited resources to support clubs so ones that don't meet minimum standards of membership and activity duly get axed to make room, simple as that. This is a pretty recurring topic in school-setting stories you know, case in point being Arata Iri's latest where it more or less kicks off the whole narrative.

that won't change the fact that the closure was really dark and hoppless and nothing WILL change; in fact every student who belonged to a club just had it rough shiramine's cousin had a really heartbreaking defeat in the track club even with how hard she worked, the gardening club was destroyed and an asshole is now student council president just by DAMN LUCK also condemning the badminton club all that just prove that their efforts have just been pointless and a huge waste of time making it even more depressing knowing how hard they worked this isn't even a closure at all! because all was for nothing.it's so frustrating and unsatisfying.

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 3:36AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

seriously am i the only one who completly hate towako?! she completly destroyed the gardening club and all her best friend hard work!! how could anyone forgive this bitch?! she really disgusts me! if someone can explain to me WHY yukine decided to forgive her please tell me because i DON'T understand i think i missed something it seems. also sc*w those tenis club a*******s! and what about the student concil?! am i the only one disgusted that there isn't any closure about this at all? nothing have change and they will continue to strike down the little clubs when the goal was to save them because of how unfairly the gardening club was destroyed ! those are really sour defeat! plus knowing tatsumi IS in the volley ball club she just destroyed the gardening club only because her club didn't want to share space with the tennis club and she became president by pure luck! how is that a good closure when the student concil president is an irresponsible ashole who will destroy the little clubs?! i want justice for the gardenig club a least!!

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 2:26AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

this remind me of naruto SD where rock lee speaks to tenten about a move he called oppai hammer looking exacly like what we saw in this one shot.

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 5:40PM

myy
Yuru Oyako discussion 29 Jan 18:30
joined Jul 12, 2018

Now imagine a collab between Taiyaki and Itou Hachi.

i had an apocalyptic vision with taiyaki, itou hachi AND mochi au lait collaborating.... the world couldn't take that combo....

joined Jul 12, 2018

So her ex was 2 years older. My guess is they broke up when her ex graduated, bet the ex pulled the traditional Class S yuri trope of "well can't be gay anymore time to find a man instead" bs...

if i had money i would have bet 1000 dollars that you're right. there almost 100 % chance that's what happened.

joined Jul 12, 2018

I suspect we all thought that drip to be something else... :D

i thought it was a tear tbh.

joined Jul 12, 2018

Ah it is really nice seeing this continued. Am afraid for the upcoming drama though...

totally agree! the fact that ayane was hospitalised worry me a lot! i see the cheap drama from vampire chan x kohai san striking . i sincerly hope this author don't chose the shitty path of: she's seriously ill and will die soon so let's enjoy the time we have left. that would be so cheap! and make the story so pointless!

last edited at Jan 18, 2020 6:06AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

my theory is: jun got hit by the truck by saving nikaido and is the one injured or maybe not.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 5:21AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

so nikaido met jun and then got "hit" by the "truth" .... ironic.

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 5:21AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

i'm affraid to read this one... i'm going trought what i like to call the "amanchu syndrom" (a post traumatique episode due to amanchu becoming het out of nowhere). can someone assure me that no het will show it's ugly face? please tell me there's no "kokoro" in this one..... this one seems so cute please het stay AWAY from this manga! please!

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 5:51PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

something else is bothering me... i seriously hope this editor isn't related to nikaido! (a cousin or uncle)

joined Jul 12, 2018

seriously?! am i the only one asking why this ashole still isn't fired and why the hypocrite chief doesn't give a crap that he's "crushing mental states"?! what a bunch of asholes rats! he knows but still he let him get away with that?! hope nikaido will crush both of them!

last edited at Dec 6, 2019 9:25PM

joined Jul 12, 2018

izumi's feelings are a little... well, how should i put this... nanaki had a boyfriend in the begining of the story and it didn't seems to bother izumi so... why? all of a suden...? isn't that a little fast? it's difficult to buy it.

Prob the usual, "well she's straight so i'd never have a chance anywa- da fuck she actually gay?!? Game's on bitches."

soo briliant i can't stop laughting!you made my day! but what i mean is even if nanaki is dating a boy or a girl... shouldn't this hurt izumi as much? the person she (probably) loves is with someone else and that's all that matter. plus before this chapter she didn't really knew if she had a chance with nanaki. seems like she just realised the "da fuck she actually gay"part... that's why i find it really... clumsy.

last edited at Nov 18, 2019 2:46AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

izumi's feelings are a little... well, how should i put this... nanaki had a boyfriend in the begining of the story and it didn't seems to bother izumi so... why? all of a suden...? isn't that a little fast? it's difficult to buy it.

last edited at Nov 18, 2019 2:20AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

oh! thanks! gotta read that!

joined Jul 12, 2018

. I don't think i could continue reading it. I know adult life are not nice and fluffy but for one time i wish author do some adult life yuri with fluff and not angst at every corner. (Already Cheerful Amnesia btw).

well if you haven't read it shall i recommend you wife and wife?

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:39AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

Gosh did the spoiler is true ?

that this sow is pregnant? yeah it's true but what i said after isn't. it's just lame spéculations.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:31AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

i bet she is marrying another woman

Well considering Midori is also pregnant, i highly doubt it or it's a science babybut i don't know if Japan is ok with that.

we can also consider that bitch midori miscarry because of abusive husband and who's gonna wipe her tears?? idiot MC but that would be lame AND predictable.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 10:02AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

You need to put == at the start and the end of your message for spoiler to work,no space between the equals sign and your message.

aah finally! thanks for the advice i'll change that.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 12:26PM by drpepperfan

joined Jul 12, 2018

for those who still believe there is something between them i'll make it quick SPOILER DON'T READ: the bitche is pregnant.so don't expect anything from them ending up together.END OF SPOILER.

last edited at Nov 15, 2019 7:48AM

joined Jul 12, 2018

i thought they would have hit their head on each other but what happened next was funnier.

last edited at Dec 17, 2018 6:45PM