Forum › Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten discussion

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Huh two shrine maidens. One is madly in love with the clueless other. Hmmm sounds vaguely familiar

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

The artstyle is so cute!!

Also, at page 31, what the hell, Ren?!!! That was your moment!

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

That's one hell of a breakfast club

Basically this lmao, I knew I recognised this art from somewhere lol.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm glad that they are self aware of the situation... That makes this more enjoyable

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

Those four went straight from being cockblockers to potentially becoming wingwomen, I think

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

1) Didn't recognize the story for half the chap. 2) I want more background on the leads.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

i think you´re right in everything but you could be a littler nicer

A little late but thanks for the kind words fam. I was taken aback by how abrassive that guy was when replying to me so I reread my comment, but I couldn't see where such hostility was warranted in reply to it. Oh well just gotta accept some people just dont like to have civil discussions without name calling I guess.

Anyways back to the manga at hand, how long does the mangaka intend to torture Nekozaki for anyway? These new characters aren't really cutting it and I would've preferred if it focused on two mains more tbh.

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 12:34AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I love how the Dunce Brigade has come to the correct conclusion.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chapter 1 had that scene where characters were approaching the Student Council offices...

... and, of course, all savvy readers immediately expected to see a typical manga seitokai full of ultra-nice people who spend all of their free time working their asses off for the good of the student body...

... and instead we got to see four students get kicked out of the council room (literally, not metaphorically: the kick is so hard, they go flying out of the door) while Tsubaki yells: "And don't ever return, you losers, or yer gonna make me REALLY angry!"

It may be just me, but it's one of the funniest moments I've ever seen in a high school manga. ^_^

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Is there something about the surname Bengin that makes her not want it used?

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 1:18AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

... and instead we got to see four students get kicked out of the council room (literally, not metaphorically: the kick is so hard, they go flying out of the door) while Tsubaki yells: "And don't ever return, you losers, or yer gonna make me REALLY angry!"

It's not that surprising if you consider that this manga is full of angry & violent people. Like, half of the cast have anger management problems...

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

It's not that surprising if you consider that this manga is full of angry & violent people. Like, half of the cast have anger management problems...

So what you're saying is... Arata Iri wrote an entire manga with Kanna as 99% of the cast?

14624247_328014134231037_1812442530663366656_n
joined Oct 4, 2018

Is there something about the surname Bengin that makes her not want it used?

Bengin sounds similar to pengin, which is the Japanese way of saying penguin

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I also wasn't expecting the president to be a love rival... Looks like we have a triangle?

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

not a fan of the other club guys. seem to get in the way more than anything. i at least liked the crew in toviarisch as they acually did something other than get in the way

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 3:24AM

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

I like how Nekozaki is kind of asshole but becomes a gay mess when she sees Mikoto.

That's such a fucking mood—except I'm probably still being an asshole while simultaneously being a gay mess.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I like how Nekozaki is kind of asshole but becomes a gay mess when she sees Mikoto.

+1.

I also have this weird respect for her for trying to use nepotism again lmao. It's hilarious and Nekozaki is 500% gay.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ooooh.. I instantly recognized this author (guess why).

Instant follow.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

T-they're self-aware!?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

+1.

I also have this weird respect for her for trying to use nepotism again lmao. It's hilarious and Nekozaki is 500% gay.

It's a what I love about this series

joined Apr 29, 2018

sleeping bag-chan breaking the fourth wall at the end made me laught so hard!!

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I kinda instantly fell for Sleeping Bag when she was like, "That didn't hurt because of my sleeping bag!" Like... that is some dedication to your character right there.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Nekozaki in the top panel of p. 38 belongs in my personal Hall of Faces. That's just a fantastic expression, IMO. ><

This is totally what I came to post. That face is possibly my favorite face ever.

What a goofyass cast. I love this. All the expressions, rage, and bulging eyeballs- cracks me up.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So what you're saying is... Arata Iri wrote an entire manga with Kanna as 99% of the cast?

It ... ‘s not like they LIKE Kanna or anything!!!

... Baka.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"We can't do that while we're in school"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH WUOOOHHHHH

While we wait for the main couple to develop their relationship, we can enjoy this one instead haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.