Forum › Posts by that_one

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I think ero books can be wholesome too.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I hate timeskips. They are the worst thing the Universe can provide. You can timeskip if you fill the space with a small summary of what happened, it's okay. Just don't drop me into another world with a turn of a page. Reach the conclusion, finish everything that's been going on, wrap up the story. Then, sure. A nice epilogue like 'what happens in 5-20 years with the heroes of the story' is fine. I like that. Why do they have the need to do that in the middle? WHY? I hate timeskips. The are the single bad thing the Universe can provide.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Cat tag right here.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I'm not sure yet what he has on his mind, but just in case I will repeat myself. REMOVE THE BOY.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Yeah probably this chapter doesn’t need Yashiro. But Yashiro needs to be present on their school trip. That’s it.

No. No, she doesn't need to be present on the trip. That's one of the issues.

Yet she goes anyway. Yashiro is fun and I'm totally okay with her being there in this novel.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I don't know, guys...I want to love it, but I'm getting really tired of Adachi's clinginess, especially when it's particularily stupid (like of course others will be joining your group on the trip, what is wrong with you?)

Adachi has yet to defeat the last boss - Tarumi. After that she will calm down, knowing that Shima is all hers.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

REMOVE THE BOY

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

cute yuri man...

B-but Kanda-kun is a woman tho.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Don't know about the other one yet, but I'm really starting to like Satou, also I'm glad I'm not the only one hyped up for the angry sex lol.

I'm just here for the inevitable wild yuri hatesex.

Also sweet, sweet yuri hatesex

i’m praying that one chapter will be a feral hatesex

LOL! Good to see so many of us are on the same page.

Imagine it's... not hatesex, but a cute love story with handholding scenes.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I was disappointed by the lack of lovey doveyness from these two at the apartment

What you mean? They were flirting the whole time.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

There she is. Cool and calm Adachi. Yeah!

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

She didn't.

She's just saving it for later.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Fatty.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Normally, I don't come to my girlfriend's house at night.
But when her parents are not home...

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Where can I download the PDF of all the translated volumes at the moment?? I love this series so much I wanna share it with my friends!

https://sneikkimies.github.io/

Sneik or someone, please add this link to this page, so I can stop searching 'sneik' in my history every time new chapter is out.

Thanks for pointing this out. I made a request and it looks like it went through.

Much thanks.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Where can I download the PDF of all the translated volumes at the moment?? I love this series so much I wanna share it with my friends!

https://sneikkimies.github.io/

Sneik or someone, please add this link to this page, so I can stop searching 'sneik' in my history every time new chapter is out.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

You did it, Adachi! You did it.

poggers

Can we get an F in chat for Tarumi?

F Tarumi.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

What a time to be alive!

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

So they actually tried.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

That end was so fucking sad. Ugh.

You mean nice?

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Threesome

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I don't really care about your love triangle stuff, but I like Nanaki here. Just sitting in the corner and trying to find words to explain her gayness to Izumi without explicitly telling her she's gay.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

What!? NO!!! DONT GO HAVING A KID WITH THE FUCKER WHILE YOU STILL THINK HE'S CHEATING. STOP! BEING! A DOORMAT!!! Seriously, what does she see in this guy, what did she ever see? He gives off nothing but blank face protag vibes.

Calm down. She's just panicking.

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 5:10PM

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Poor Adachi, but exploring the depths of embarrassment with her is so fun.

that_one
Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Well, that escalated quickly.