Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Non
joined May 7, 2017

I'm so glad everyone's friends now!!!!!

joined Dec 28, 2016

I for one have been enjoying the developments in the series so far. I want to see their relationship develop further with maybe even a kiss on the lips? Either way these two are adorable. I want more chapters with just the two of them. I've bought all 4 Japanese manga volumes so far.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Call me crazy but I really don't want them to kiss yet. (Says the person who loved to see Yuzumori biting every centimeter of Mimika's face)

Once you’ve chewed nose, you’ll never go back.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

That was really creepy, Mimika...

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Gee, this conversation sure sounds familiar...

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Is that ending line a promise...

..or a threat?

last edited at Mar 4, 2018 9:22AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

That was really creepy, Mimika...

Ah it's not creepy!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What is rather creepy (although we’ve been conditioned to ignore it, or to think of it as cute) is Mimika still calling her little love-bunny “Yuzumori-san,” who in turn refers to her as “Mimika”—at least I can see how that would seem creepy to Kaede’s classmates.

It’s not quite the same as “Mistress” and “my little kitten,” but you don’t have to change trains to get from here to there.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The pair will finally... Watch those fireworks and return home before 10 like good girls!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The pair will finally... Watch those fireworks and return home before 10 like good girls!

Have a hot springs episode!

last edited at Mar 4, 2018 2:51PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

What is rather creepy (although we’ve been conditioned to ignore it, or to think of it as cute) is Mimika still calling her little love-bunny “Yuzumori-san,” who in turn refers to her as “Mimika”—at least I can see how that would seem creepy to Kaede’s classmates.

It’s not quite the same as “Mistress” and “my little kitten,” but you don’t have to change trains to get from here to there.

It's one part of Mimika using keigo to speak to Yuzumori. Which is a fairly important part of the manga's schtick, coloring all the interaction between them.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's one part of Mimika using keigo to speak to Yuzumori. Which is a fairly important part of the manga's schtick, coloring all the interaction between them.

Right, we’ve known that all along. But to outsiders, especially people like Kaede’s classmates, who would be acutely aware of how they speak to each other as opposed to people Mimika’s age, it would seem quite weird. And they wouldn’t be wrong.

last edited at Mar 4, 2018 3:29PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Right, we’ve known that all along. But to outsiders, especially people like Kaede’s classmates, who would be acutely aware of how they speak to each other as opposed to people Mimika’s age, it would seem quite weird. And they wouldn’t be wrong.

It's supposed to seem weird and funny to the readers too.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

You mean creepy?

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

R.I.P Mikika, a tragic death due to blood loss ejected through the nose.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

rederoin posted:

R.I.P Mikika, a tragic death due to blood loss ejected through the nose.

Actually, hotsprings would be the perfect excuse to push the limits without using sex

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Next chapter will have marriage and science baby tag
Joke

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I enjoyed this new chapter, I'm really looking forward to the next.

@Nez You're really not helping your case at all.

@FluffyCow I'm just not going to respond when the first thing you call me is a troll just because I have a differing opinion than you. It's childish. You can scrape whatever ooze you want from the corner of the pages and call it "progress" but yet here we are back to status quo with nothing to show that the 15 chapters of drama was worth it.

I'd like to clear this up. I said you're starting to come across as a troll because your responses and specifically your wording really feels like you're trying to bait people into an argument. Also the main red flag for me was your comment saying how the mods ban people here for having an opinion that's different than the majority, that's one of the most common and obvious signs a person is trolling in from my experiences on forums. That's usually something a person says before they get banned for being hostile, then they blame the mods and claim to hold no responsibility for their own actions. I for one think the mods here are fantastic and much more so than most forums I've been on. I love Nez.

I want to make it clear to everyone that I do not think anyone is trolling for having different opinions. I welcome different opinions and a variety of different view points. I don't want to be in an echo chamber, so even if I disagree with an opinion that's different than my own I can usually at least respect it. Unless people come across as blatantly hostile and mean, that's my major exception.

I don't know if I'm getting baited into a response by you "Yuri Queen", but I really don't want to argue with you or anyone so this is my final response to you. I wish you no ill will and I hope you live a good life, have a nice day.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Pedophilia is not that bad, change my mind.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There’s a little game people (often people with reasonable or at least arguable positions) run on the internet called, “If you react to my tone, I win.”

Enjoy your win.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Because some misunderstandings got out of the way, they can (re)start their relationship on different basis. I think that even if they aren't dating, or are still just "friends", they understand and know where each other stand better.

Is this considered progress?

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBF Ririha didn't really even do all that much. She gave them a speculative prod or two and they pretty much proceeded to fall over their own insecurities and anxieties. Upside being they ended up doing some necessary soul-searching over the nature of their relationship.

That said, Ririha herself seems to be pretty confused by how easily they're forgiving her. I guess it mostly boils down to Mimika being a bit odd in general and Kade running on a somewhat idiosyncratic set of values?

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

I don't know what sort of consequences Ririha could face other than being shunned by Kaede and Mimika which would put her out of the story. I think Mimika is forgiving because sympathises with Ririha's motive of wanting to be with Kaede.

joined Feb 21, 2018

I don't know what sort of consequences Ririha could face other than being shunned by Kaede and Mimika which would put her out of the story. I think Mimika is forgiving because sympathises with Ririha's motive of wanting to be with Kaede.

Except she never learned that. She forgave her before being told why Ririha did what she did. Which is just disappointing. I hate the trope of good people forgiving horrible people and the rewarding them for it.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

It's fascinating how you easily impressionable sensitive snowflakes really do think elaborating on a point is the equivalent to "baiting" or "trolling". What even is "baiting into an argument"? You're here, in a FORUM, to discuss and fuel argumentation in the first place, aren't you? Whether you approve of others' manner of structuring their arguments or not is none of their business and thus you are the one who has to put up with it, if their posts are not throwing playground insults at you out of nowhere, of course. It's like every post ever has to pander to your exact standards of what's acceptable or not, otherwise it's ultimately invalid, goddamn.

Have we actually seen them bloom out of their status quo, like Queen has pointed out? No. Do I, personally-not-the-objective-truth-please-don't-ban-me-not-a-troll, consider this progress? Not in the sense that their relationship moved forward, since it actually just recovered from that 20 something chapters conflict simply to go back to exactly where it was in the beginning. If anything, the other loli was the one who got some development, which sadly is irrelevant to me because I am not reading this for her; out of her maliciousness it seemed to me that all she got was rewarded, she learned her lesson and still ended up benefiting from it. Maybe we'll get more chapters about Yuzumori's situation at home with her absent parents, maybe more fluff moments between her and Mimika without much thought provoking themes for a while. I would enjoy that.

I think you have completely valid points, you're probably right that Queen also has good points. I do not normally think people expanding on their opinions is trolling or baiting, but in this specific context I thought Queen's attitude was hostile, especially with as I said the mod comment, if I jumped the gun and completely read Queen's tone and intention wrong I sincerely apologize. I don't mind you critiquing my character, but I rather you not refer to me as a snowflake please. It's hard to understand someone's attitude through text on a forum. There seems to be a good amount of people that don't think any progress was made, so maybe I'm wrong in my opinion. However I'm still personally pretty happy with the progress of the series, but I do hope the people that are like Queen and yourself will get more development that you desire. At the end of the day I just want everyone to get along and hopefully enjoy the manga.

Also I thought my last comment was ending things in a non-hostile manner but I guess people took that as me pulling an "I win" card, that wasn't my intention and I only wanted to stop arguing. I apologize.

last edited at Mar 9, 2018 3:49AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.