Forum › Posts by Luftoru

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

When I saw the everyone tag I was kinda expecting everyone :c Nonetheless it was great (lack of others tho)

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Oh you’re approaching me? - > I can’t praise the shit out of you without getting closer

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Why are people getting upset about it, isn’t it just pure fiction?

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

So after like 150ish hours I'm done with all the routes. Even though I started with Blue Lions->Golden Deer->Church->Black Eagles I have to admit that I like Edelgars route the best, which surprises me even now since I had three routes beforehand where she was the antagonist. While I do dislike that her route is the shortest, doesn't touch the lore of the Black Knight in the slightest and the fight with the slithers happening off screen, Edelgard and Hubert just turn it around so hard. I kinda understand why there is so much El*Byleth fanart, they are just such a good pair and you just can't help yourself loving Edelgard who is on one side a total badass while being the same girl who couldn't sleep a night because she was agonizing whether or not the "black eagle strike force corps" is cool enough for a name .One afterthought that kinda leaves me salty is the fact that, when you find a drawing of the main character in Edelgards room it is always the male version depicted which was really awkward when your female Byleth has to pretend that she was kinda forgotten :-(

Also after playing both sides of the Black eagle house:

-Dislike..I don't like how hard it is to earn money, and I don't like that the school exploration sections are the same through the month, so if you finish everything on the first weekend there isn't much left to do the rest of the month. I also don't like that dancer is limited to one character. I didn't research ahead of time to avoid spoilers and put it on a character who left after a big story point.

-Besides Edie, I really like Bernie. She's adorable, has a gut-punching backstory, and is consistently MVP with her bow. Mercedes is great too, but I haven't gotten deep into her supports yet.

-Favorite supports..probably Dorothea and Petra, and some of Bernie's supports with various characters as she came out of her shell.

I can't agree more Bernie or even all the Black Eagles students just grow closely to your heart with Bernie taking the top and Caspar the bottom. Also the voices are astonishingly good, it's been a while since I loved the voice acting in a game so much, they just fit perfectly and carry so much emotion. I think if they just has delayed the game long enough they couldve made school explorations even better aswell as tackling the economy issue, either having too much money or just barely scrapping by.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 4:23PM

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

While people criticize the writing aswell as pacing, I am pretty certain that are Rei-Kun is secretly some eldritch abomination, because the art style is often really “meh” when it comes down to human proportions (even now I see rei-kuns fcked up back from chapter 12 when he picks up the laundry Cthulhu afghjyeten)

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

God damn this series just keeps on giving, even though I’m not a huge fan of BDSM. Please don’t get axed ._.;

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

heavily started to dislike Leonie since she literally only talks about how she wants to sleep with your dad.

...is .... is that for real? like... is she just a fangirl or is she really like that?
I did hear that her supports with Byleth aren't really good... kinda dissapointed if true since I like her design

Her support with other characters is good since she rarely mentions Jeralt in them and acts like a human, but if you narrow her down with her interactions towards you... let’s just say I find hardly something compelling about her in that aspect. So yeah her supports with Byleth are in my opinion pretty awful, but great with others :^) She also literally copies the looks and class from your dad so her fangirling is a little bit over the top let’s just say that .-.

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 1:18AM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Hi there !
I just thought it would be nice to have a Thread around for FTH since there has been an update yesterday aswell as people catching up to the yuri within the game.
I've been playing Fire Emblem Three Houses since 2 weeks and have finished the Blue Lions Route aswell as the Golden Deer Route ( with Blue Lions being my first), will prolly play through the Routes of the Black Eagles next.
General questions to kinda lead the thread would be:
Did you like the game / a specific route and why ?
Did you dislike the game / a specific route and why ?
Male Byleth of Female Byleth ?
Was there something you discovered ?
Who are your favourite characters / which characters pissed you off?
Favourite Supports between characters?
etc...
Do note that this is note supposed to be like a survey, just a general thread with like some of my ideas to like lead to conversations about the game ^-^

And the most IMPORTANT QUESTION since this is a yuri forum:
Which yuri relationship is the best in the game ?

http://www.strawpoll.me/18636429/r

A little bit of rambling from my side:
Thus far I'm liking this game, the first part is a bit tedious after the first playthrough, but overall I'm very fond of it.
I definetly prefer Female Byleth over the Male one, she just has a better voice and she is gorgeous in my eyes. I just love how thirsty Dorothea is, she ended up in one of my runs being a couple with Manuela even though Manuela is supposed to be straight xD And I heavily started to dislike Leonie since she literally only talks about how she wants to sleep with your dad.
What kinda hit me hard was the realization that Marianne kills herself if you do not recruit her after the timeskip happens
Have fun !

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Oh no! Thot-senpai is here! What do we do?!

Bask in her magnificent hotness?

+1 ex is quite beautiful

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

This series got axed... right? ._.;

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Im gonna have depression when this series will end, or when it’s not being translated anymore FeelsBadMan

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Dafuq

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

This system just invites a horrible school massacre to happen. One day a girl will get a knife and just kill a bunch of teachers.

And afterwards she can make out with her girlfriend in their innards :^)

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

So Mochi doing is remasters now

Atleast it’s not locked behind a season pass :^)

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

This seems kinda out of the blue, but I really like the eyelashes of the Master, dunno just paid them this chapter randomly attention but I really like them .-.

Luftoru
Please discussion 26 Oct 00:28
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I still don’t get it how Hiro-Chan doesn’t remember her, they went out I thought or rather she must’ve heard from her lovers death ? :I

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I can’t stand Saeko, but I don’t know really why. I would rather see an ending where it’s the other way around, where Miwa finds someone else first and Saeko sees them in public

last edited at Oct 11, 2018 4:13PM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

They broke up according to a BuzzFeed interview when this was published. Michell moved back with the sugar daddy

Life is such a shithole, ain’t it?

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Which gender is the villain supposed to be? Since it was translated as “dummer lehrerin” which entails both female and male forms of addressing a gender in German with “dummer” being male and “lehrerin” female, which sounds really odd as a German because we would address a female stupid teacher as “dumme Lehrerin” and a male stupid teacher as “dummer Lehrer”. @Stan Miller would be just interested how this choice of translation was made or rather how the raws led to this decision :P

last edited at Jul 27, 2018 8:09PM

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

So many deathflags, just don’t end up with the worst end :(

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I’m just wondering whether all works of the author are in the same universe (well not taking sayuri and kindred spirits into account). Because in other works the Beastkin are portrayed to be from some far away country that are distinguished by their ears and their acceptance of gay-marriage, not that they’re bred selectively to be sold as slaves. I thought Mel was just from an orphanage of some sort but oh well, maybe I’m just mixing things up or don’t have them correctly in mind :c

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

So, the “older girl is into lolis”-trope is getting more popular or why is it that this one and tsubakuma are getting made into an anime? Not that I mind to be honest, but it would be kinda awkward if Yuri gets associated with older girls being lecherous of small girls :P

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I almost always find it weird, when a person is described to someone else and their smell is mentioned. I mean not in a conversation with someone else where you like associate someone via smell like “you smell like oranges” as a compliment, but when you talk with someone about a third person that’s not involved in your talk. Maybe I’m just weird ._.;

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

It’s somewhat a compensation for the “gay tower” not being in the anime :P

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Happiest day of my life, literally it getting translated further and hearing it’ll be an anime holy moly <3

last edited at Apr 29, 2018 12:58PM