Forum › Posts by andrei

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

At this point, this is just me trying to deny the fact that Tsubasa might like guys, or might have gone out with a guy.

Your mind is just tainted by all the manga and doujins you read. These Japanese comic books do often overexaggerate whenever one of their girls is revealed to have an ex, usually by either making the ex an NTR villain or continuously emphasizing that said girl is stained. This causes weebs like us to believe that if a girl have an ex lover (especially if she's not a virgin), said girl is leftover used goods. In reality, there's nothing wrong with an 18 years old girl having dated someone before.

I think I have juuuuust a tad bit more knowledge when it comes to having relationships, and it comes down to preference. You like what you like, I like what I like. Not to say that I think a girl who has had an ex-boyfriend is a hoe, don't twist my words now. Also, just because you are a weeb, doesn't mean that you have no real knowledge of how things work lel.

As a guy, I know how guys are, and trust me, no one likes the thought of a guy's dick.

What you just did was basically say "I'm not judging her negatively for possibly having been with a guy in the past" and then turn around and say "But I'm totally judging her negatively for having possibly been with a guy in the past".
Please don't project your issues with women having a sex life onto others, and especially don't do so just to erase someone's apparent bisexuality.

Humans interpret language differently. Unless a discussion is face to face, words can be twisted around and their meaning contorted. You decided to twist the meaning behind my words to strengthen your argument. I do love to argue, so don't get me wrong, I don't mind you doing that. All I am saying is, that you are jumping to conclusions. I am not judging negatively, in a way that I would hate the person; I'm just giving my opinion. We can agree to disagree on the fact, but clearly a lot of people in the comments also dislike the fact that she said "That was just for the guys".

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

At this point, this is just me trying to deny the fact that Tsubasa might like guys, or might have gone out with a guy.

Your mind is just tainted by all the manga and doujins you read. These Japanese comic books do often overexaggerate whenever one of their girls is revealed to have an ex, usually by either making the ex an NTR villain or continuously emphasizing that said girl is stained. This causes weebs like us to believe that if a girl have an ex lover (especially if she's not a virgin), said girl is leftover used goods. In reality, there's nothing wrong with an 18 years old girl having dated someone before.

I think I have juuuuust a tad bit more knowledge when it comes to having relationships, and it comes down to preference. You like what you like, I like what I like. Not to say that I think a girl who has had an ex-boyfriend is a hoe, don't twist my words now. Also, just because you are a weeb, doesn't mean that you have no real knowledge of how things work lel.

As a guy, I know how guys are, and trust me, no one likes the thought of a guy's dick.

um... then why are you trying to deny that she might like or may have even dated guys? I'm not one of them, but I am sure a lot of people would disagree with you on male anatomy.

There's a very real stereotype and social behavior where if women in general have been with men before, lesbian or not, they're "no good". But being with another woman on the other hand is "purity", and this "stained" stereotype vs. "purity" fetish are referenced a lot in anime/manga.

I "deny" it because men are cunts. You seem like the subjective and emotional type, so i'll try to base my arguments on emotions. I just dislike ( in manga ), the angst that comes when a character has had a relationship before and the other has not. I also dislike male-female relationships, even though i am straight. Pretty hypocritical eh?

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

last edited at Mar 6, 2018 5:01AM

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

Pedophilia is not that bad, change my mind.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

One of them said she was feminine for guys

I think she meant that she was feminine thinking the Yuuki was a guy, thus so trying to win him over. At this point, this is just me trying to deny the fact that Tsubasa might like guys, or might have gone out with a guy.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

This was pure gold... Also bisexual? Since they were out for hunting guys at first.

Hmmmm. I would normally agree with you, but the evidence is not strong enough. We also don't know if they previously had a boyfriend or not.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

Anyone remember the name of a one-shot where the MC leans back 'casually' and basically breaks her back on the chair kind of like an inverted V and her classmate comments on how disturbing/disgusting it is she can do that? She also got confessed to I think.

Wtf kind of a one-shot is that hahahaha. I double up on that. Would love to read something like that.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

This author is probably my favorite.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

I feel uncomfortable having Kodama Naoko write any kind of anthology. I don't need her in my life

What's this? A Kodama Naoko hater?

I guess you can put it that way. She is not one to be trusted when it comes to feel-good endings. Or feel-good plot. Basically, her works will just leave you feeling like shit, angry, sad, depressed, i could go on, but i think i got my point across.

joined Apr 25, 2017

My mother was diagnosed last month with a stage 4 breast cancer. She decided not to undergo chemotheraphy, she instead takes a lot of herbal/natural medicine as an alternative, eats organic food only. She's now under the care of Dr. Farrah Agustin-Bunch, who is reknown here in our country for her successful treatments, with patients being cancer-free in the end. It'll be a long battle for us. But fuck you cancer. You already took my two aunts, and now Ssamba.

To Ssamba, thank you for the gift that is you, and Seol-a and No-rae, and Fluttering Feelings. You are missed.

Sorry to be an absolute cunt, but your mom will never defeat cancer with "alternative medicine". You are being scammed, and chemo would be her only choice.

andrei
joined Apr 25, 2017

I feel uncomfortable having Kodama Naoko write any kind of anthology. I don't need her in my life

andrei
Slow Start discussion 01 Mar 03:34
joined Apr 25, 2017

When are they just going to declare Kamu to be Eiko's legal wife?

When Kamu can in any way, shape or form be better than Enami-sensei.

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 3:38AM

andrei
Alter Ego discussion 01 Mar 03:32
joined Apr 25, 2017

Oh God Nanoha!
you dirty girl like it from behind huh?
me too >=D

Good to know lol XD

joined Apr 25, 2017

This is too much

Nah. This is long, but not too much. And long is good.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Cliché doujin is cliché

andrei
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 15:45
joined Apr 25, 2017

for me:
this shit will never fly in real life
somehow i feel its fine when its a cartoon

why is that? i cant figure it out.

Because of your deep dark wishes and fetishes you can only set free when it is not real life, ya pervert XD

joined Apr 25, 2017

Define butch. Is butch the way you look, or the way you act or your role in bed?

It can be either one of those things, both, or neither depending on whom you ask and the context you ask them in.

It's a nebulous term and there's no indication Nezchan was using it with any prejudicial intentions or connotations.

Nah nah nah. Didn't mean it that way. Was just confused over the meaning lol

joined Apr 25, 2017

I thought Plot Device-kun was a butch girl with a short haircut for the first couple of pages they were in.

Wrong comment. soz

joined Apr 25, 2017

His "like" might have a meaning of friendship

No, it's clear that it was a love confession.

The question is, how serious was the confession. It definitely was one, but he knows her pretty well by now and how she's not interested in guys. He seems pretty perceptive, and knows that the two of them are on the verge of a romantic relationship but just need to push through that last barrier between them.

My thought is that he's Good Guy Plot Device-kun, giving a confession in order to force her to make the decision to be firm about dating his cousin.

Define butch. Is butch the way you look, or the way you act or your role in bed?

joined Apr 25, 2017

Yikes I kinda feel bad for the guy, being rejected, especially if the one you love is gonna date a family member, must really be heartbreaking

I'm pretty sure he's a yurifag like us.

Yes. I identify as plot-device-kun. And Yuri-Danshi-kun. Basically I would be ok with never having a girlfriend again, should all women become lilies.

andrei
1 x ½ discussion 27 Feb 09:10
joined Apr 25, 2017

Well glad that there's no drama after all for now

Let's just hope that smile in the end is just she's planning to tease them tommorow or something and not some convoluted ntr rape masterplan or something

"ntr rape masterplan"
Oh man, now you make me want this to happen. Imagine Asuka being forced to watch her mom eat out her aunt and vice versa in front of her. If they both resist then Akira will spread the video of their mother and daughter intimate times. Potentially ruining her mom's career.
Blackmail ntr yuri rape is pretty good.

That last point... Actually is interesting o.0

It was not you, but people still want her to be a "secret aunt" instead of her real mother, and that is disgusting...

Exactly. We did not come here for some mere non blood related incest. That would be an atrocity. We need pure mother-daughter yuri, so that the girl can go back to where she came from. (in the womb, if ya kno whut i mean)

joined Apr 25, 2017

Yikes I kinda feel bad for the guy, being rejected, especially if the one you love is gonna date a family member, must really be heartbreaking

Nah. He gon' be aiight. Het is a sin

joined Apr 25, 2017

There is BDSM and then there is this. Pretty sure death would come in an hour trying to replicate this, but eh. Fhack it

joined Apr 25, 2017

Ozzy Man Reviews: Destination Fa*ked

joined Apr 25, 2017

There are a fair amount of deliberate subversions of this trope actually...one good example being my avatar here, who virtually changes phase from solid to liquid when Hatsumi is concerned. This has almost become a stereotype: the tall, scary, silent girl with the huge burning blue eyes and hair down to her knees who turns into a melty teary-eyed puddle of lesbian Jello where her girlfriend is concerned.

...actually, that's a fair description of me.

I have wanted to see that anime for some time, but I am actually pretty sensitive/emotional, so I can't take bad endings -_- .

last edited at Feb 26, 2018 4:20AM