Forum › Posts by Bojack727

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
113038364_p0

Based on her expression... does Claire want Rei to bight her?

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013

It should be illegal how adorable Honaka is when she's interacting with Elisha!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Nnerocchi-1707088025136619593-img1

I love this image! There's just something about sexy cat-fighting/lesbian wrestling!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013

Goddamn! Momoi is perfect, she's tall and thicc! The last page... oh man, those hips and thighs don't lie!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013

I always marvel at how both Kase and Yamada are somehow able to be a couple in an open loving relationship, while still also being such clueless dorks (aka "useless lesbians") at times!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Fdljtgtvgaqh8u3-orig

I love that this game changed things a bit and made Zelda a brunette!

Bojack727
A Cute Guy discussion 07 Feb 17:22
joined Feb 1, 2013

Regular standard romance just doesn't do it for me any more, so I'm always happy to stumble across a series that gets into gender/role reversal. And, the trope of the cross-dressing or more stereotypical feminine boy and the assertive girl is one of things that real appeals to me. That's why I love this other series called something like "Cross-dressing Boyfriend and Handsome Girlfriend" (sorry for my possibly bad English translation).

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013

This could be the start of a supernatural manga where they team up to fight trouble-making ghosts.

The Ring girl wants to live a normal high-schooler life with her new lover, but realizes that she must work hard to protect Minaki's world from ghosts who wish to invade and defile it as she did in the past.

In time their actions alert the ghost hunters, who sees this as a golden opportunity to catch the Ring girl and exterminate her. However, just as it seems the Ring girl will be exterminated, and just as the Ring girl resigns to her fate, Minaki jumps in and validates the power of love. Minaki demonstrate how much she cares for the Ring girl by shielding her from the final blow and proclaiming her love.

Minaki, realizing how much she has changed from being a useless and bored teenager, gathers up her courage and her last bit of strength to confront the ghost hunters. Impressed by her courage and love, the ghost hunters, Minaki, and the Ring girl team up to battle supernatural entities.

To be continued...

The intermission is lots of sex or something...

How do I donate to the project to get this manga made?

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Nky4321-1540363848620060673-img1

I'm always happy when I see a LL Nesoberry doll(s) in these fanarts.

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Milfcookiesimp-1545787775936757761-img1

Plump gals are the best!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Marmaladica-1491853346801602563-img1

Meanwhile, I'm wondering Luffy and Hancock are up to.

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Koto_and_juri_by_axt234_dddj1z7

I'm so happy to see that YYH hasn't been forgotten. I watched this first-run in the early 2000s on Toonami. And to this day, this is still in my personal top five favorite anime series of all time.

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
E8j0oanvkaiqh8d-orig

Don't let your dreams stay dreams, Humora and Madoka (and the fans), get out there and make them happen!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
H_wallacepires-1531378543178948608-img1

I think this picture just won the Dynasty Bingo!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Ickysickly-1525996955213570048-img1

This is just great- the overall style, the details in their faces, the realistic bodies, the way Kobayashi is "unflashy" but still feminine and pretty. Man, this just chef'skiss perfect!

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Squish

Maki: "Yeah, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up like this... Funny story..."

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013
Scrapyard

Goddammit Aoba! ......How much for a pic?

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013

This whole comments section... I can't keep up with it. I used to like to check in on it, but it's turned into a beast all of its own, it's overwhelming. No offense to anyone, but I think I'm gonna have to restrict myself to just the manga for at least the foreseeable future. This is all going way over my head.

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013

As much as Clair can be a bit of a classicist bitch at times, it seems like no one else noticed her physical reaction to the poor guy who'd been burned... I mean, she's kind of in the background, while Rei is talking with him, but if you're looking at her, she visibly covers her mouth in horror when she sees him!

Honestly, in spite of all of her flaws, it seems to me that this 'version' of Claire (possible thanks largely to Rei's influence) is much more aware of things and empathetic- especially in comparison to her vanilla "in-game" self. I get this feeling that she would normally be this insufferable ojousama-type, but that Rei is 'nudging' her down a path that opens her eyes up to the reality of things. I think Claire is more a product of being sheltered than actually bad.

And honestly, she doesn't strike me as being a true genuine sadist... Despite how much our thirsty protagonist might want her to be. And what makes me think this is the case is the fact it increasingly seems that if Rei actually stood up to her and pushed back against her "mean girl" act, Claire wouldn't know what to do if she called her bluff!

joined Feb 1, 2013

Wow... This series is seriously on-point. This is merciless, and I love it! It seriously pulls no punches! I love the fact that Laplace has no filter, and is straight up like "this is stupid, what's up?" at all the blatantly sexist cliches in fantasy games.

I mean, I'm a guys and I like fan-service the same as anyone. But I've always wondered why this kind of stuff is taken as a given all the time. I remember asking a friend why they had their female crew in skirts on his ship in Star Trek on line (as in "is there an actual reason OTHER than you wanted to?), and he was pretty much "jus cuz".

I swear, I could write an academic paper about this, about how it perfectly deconstructs all these tropes!

And seriously, shopkeeper, what are you trying to pull? This isn't some sketchy bullshit fantasy manga, so Tanya and Laplace are just gonna be like "We're paying your life, cuz otherwise we'll pay you with death."

joined Feb 1, 2013

Christ, man! The opening was full of so much toxic misogynistic bullshit!

As a guy, I hate the fact that men like this exist... I would have torn the place down on her behalf! I wanted to punch the team leader right in his smug face! All that shit they were telling her is 1:1 to real life! Fuck these dipshits!

joined Feb 1, 2013

There's something about the art in this one... It's pretty good, I can't shake the feeling that it seriously reminds of SOMETHING else I've come across in the past.

Bojack727
joined Feb 1, 2013

Haruka and Kanae's little snapshot really shows their dynamic. Which I love btw- based on how we say Kanae at first, I would have expected HER to be the clingy/needy one. I love the role reversal trope.

I'm STILL upset at how their relationship was handled though. Judging based on their interactions after Haruka's note, I'm assuming they've entered a relationship since. I'm so salty about all of that being off-screen- they were my favorite couple and I feel like that was a total rip-off. I really hope the author doesn't do that with any other couples, especially Nononon and Yumimi (my current favorite- I also love Hibiki and Midori. This is very classic me- my favorites are ALWAYS the side/beta couples).

For me: At first glance, Haruka has this aura of a pure and innocent 'too good for this world' type girl. There's something inexplicably "glamorous" about her. And I can't shake this perception that there's an "old school" element to her (I swear, something about her hair just screams the 60s/70s to me).

Except, that the more we see of her when she's in the spotlight (specifically, with Kanae), I've started to see this different side to her. Personally, I happen to find this jealous/possessive side of her rather endearing. However, given the combo of this and the outwardly cheerful affectionate presentation puts her close to the thin line between dere-dere and yandere. God help us, I don't want to actually see 'Yandere Haruka', but it's funny to think about.

And poor Kanae, she's waaay too oblivious! She's this adorable bookworm who's stumbled into what she seems to view as a close "friendship" (Haruka would call it a "relationship").

Ps. I've been reading this manga since 2013, and I've come a realization over time: Michiru's short cropped hair really does it for me! Does anyone else find that to be a major charm point for her?

Bojack727
Image Comments 09 Dec 03:25
joined Feb 1, 2013
E9uejzquuaschwl-orig

This is really good, especially cuz it looks like it was done in something like mspaint!

Bojack727
Image Comments 09 Dec 03:21
joined Feb 1, 2013
Fd7pntbucayrijd-orig

Man, these comments... I'm really starting to want to read the light-novels.