Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ayano still super gay

Miyoshi still super oblivious.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Fillers ... Because we still aren't getting anywhere but at the same time I'll still read it 'cause it's Yuri (also it's better than most of the other Yuri). Buck you Cirtus and Lily Love!

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ahhh nice!
I was in a " Japan " store a few days ago and saw there copies of Virgin's Empire! I really wanted one but it was in German..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Closing in to certain chapters I've been waiting for... so close. agghgh!... patience... just... gotta wait....

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

chapter summary : "I foiled your plan to finger me and completely regret it!". D:

FTFY :)

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well that was super gay.

This xD

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Shoutouts to the person who did the redraws for the German release...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

LMAO FUCK, OKAY, RIP THE GERMAN EDITION

joined Jan 31, 2013

^ What the hell happened there?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ahh it's good to see that Mari has some control in their relationship and that Yuu respects her wishes when she seriously puts her foot down.

11082657_423385471158022_1790348570125571395_n
joined Apr 11, 2013

Ahh it's good to see that Mari has some control in their relationship and that Yuu respects her wishes when she seriously puts her foot down.

Yeah, I liked that too! Till now Yuu was having her way with Mari, and didn't show much love.

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 8:32PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Are these two actually dating ? It sure seems like it.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yeah, I liked that too! Till now Yuu was having her way with Mari, and didn't show much love.

Yeah their relationship is progressing lovely :)

joined Jul 31, 2013

So cute, and I'm sure the Christmas party will be cute too.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh man! Love Chapter 75, so muuuch.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Are these two actually dating ? It sure seems like it.

Even if they aren't officially dating they're definitely a couple.

joined Oct 13, 2014

ohhhh i love when the "M" is assertive and the "S" get all flustered. really cute chapter

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

Hahahaha I felt so sad for the twin at first but then everything becoming better :3 So cute and tsundere is sheeeee lol

joined Feb 1, 2013

Wow, looking back at the first few chapters... When they first appeared, Ai looked sooo scary, and Chie looked sooo mean! And now... All I can think is how Ai is so tall and pretty (handsome?) and Chie is so soft and cute!

joined Mar 8, 2016

Couple of quick translation suggestions:

p. 54, second panel down on the left: I have seen you use this translation, "Hi hi!" a few times in the series but only now looked at the original. The original this time is "うふっ”, which is basically the sound they use in anime for sophisticated female characters to giggle/half laugh. I dunno if this has been consistently your translation for giggling sounds? Maybe you are thinking of "Hee hee!" which is an English "giggle" sound but more mischievous, less "regal." IMO a literal transliteration is best for this sound, there isn't a directly analoguous English word or sound.

p.55 - The lower left panel, what Mahiro says "~言うこときくから” the meaning here of きく is more like "comply with" than "listen to." So maybe "I'll comply with anything you say, ..."

Just my two cents. Thanks for your continued heroic efforts on this wonderful series!

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 2:07AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

ch75 needs a reversal tag. XD

That christmas party gonna be awesome. :3

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Omg the way she gave in is soooooo cute!

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Couple of quick translation suggestions:

p. 54, second panel down on the left: I have seen you use this translation, "Hi hi!" a few times in the series but only now looked at the original. The original this time is "うふっ”, which is basically the sound they use in anime for sophisticated female characters to giggle/half laugh. I dunno if this has been consistently your translation for giggling sounds? Maybe you are thinking of "Hee hee!" which is an English "giggle" sound but more mischievous, less "regal." IMO a literal transliteration is best for this sound, there isn't a directly analoguous English word or sound.

p.55 - The lower left panel, what Mahiro says "~言うこときくから” the meaning here of きく is more like "comply with" than "listen to." So maybe "I'll comply with anything you say, ..."

Just my two cents. Thanks for your continued heroic efforts on this wonderful series!

"Hi hi" is the German version of "Hee hee". I've never thought about whether "Hi hi" existed in English and no one's called me out on it. Thank you.

In general, I have been having trouble finding people who proofread my script or do QC for me (most of the time no one proofreads). If anyone in the thread who has a good command of English would interested, that'd be great.

last edited at Aug 26, 2016 4:11AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

hee hee heee that reversal omg

joined Jan 8, 2014

Cute! One chapter at a time is not enough! ^_^
Lol, such a fun series

To reply you must either login or sign up.