Forum › Posts by khasak

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I honestly really liked that ending. Kayo took this chance to move on and become better, realizing fighting and revenge isn't the way to success or happiness. And she ended up with Satomi! I wanna see them being cute together

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

She let her wife cook AND do the dishes :( if someone cooks the other person should clean... That's what I think... Not a sustainable marriage :(

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This is so cute!

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Well that was amazing

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Lmao was not expecting that

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Amazing art!!

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

It's cuuuute. I love werewolf-vampire stories.

They kinda gloss over the whole genocide thing tho. "Don't worry, there haven't been vampires for centuries :D (because we killed them all) and we don't hold a grudge :)(because we're confident we won)".

Lol just what I was thinking. How is "Dont worry we slaughtered your whole species so its ok" meant to be reasuring?

And if vampires make more by biting like usual, then even 1 could resurrect the whole race. The witches wouldnt let even 1 live- unless they work different in this story- or things have changed.

Why did the witches wipe out the vampires anyway? Hope we get more back story and lore.

I'm so confused about this??? How can a witch and werewolf nonchalantly tell her like "oh yeah, we slaughtered all of your people into extinction, I know that looks bad for our friendship but fr it's fine I mean all the vampires are dead for centuries so what're ya gonna do!" like whattttt where is the logic

I haven't caught up on all the chapters but maybe she was forcefully turned into a vampire so she doesn't feel a strong connection to other vampires, maybe that's why she's not upset? But still the dialogue in ch 6 make 0 sense

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

It's cuuuute. I love werewolf-vampire stories.

They kinda gloss over the whole genocide thing tho. "Don't worry, there haven't been vampires for centuries :D (because we killed them all) and we don't hold a grudge :)(because we're confident we won)".

Lol just what I was thinking. How is "Dont worry we slaughtered your whole species so its ok" meant to be reasuring?

And if vampires make more by biting like usual, then even 1 could resurrect the whole race. The witches wouldnt let even 1 live- unless they work different in this story- or things have changed.

Why did the witches wipe out the vampires anyway? Hope we get more back story and lore.

I'm so confused about this??? How can a witch and werewolf nonchalantly tell her like "oh yeah, we slaughtered all of your people into extinction, I know that looks bad for our friendship but fr it's fine I mean all the vampires are dead for centuries so what're ya gonna do!" like whattttt where is the logic

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

part 2 pls ◉‿◉

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I'm glad they didn't put balls in tbh.
Also thanks mom

khasak
6:30 AM discussion 11 Feb 04:25
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Special thanks to MOM?!

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This is so cute

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I love this

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

YOU CANT JUST LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THIS PLZ

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This was amazing
Just amazing
So much that my vocabulary died...
But anyways amazing

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Do the censor bars really hide anything?

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Couldn't she just take her socks off?

Her hands were tied up lol

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

After the fucking intense rollercoaster that was the oneshot released just before this, it's nice to see a happy yuri couple that were destined to get together, just hesitated a lot along the way...

And of course, the plot was good too

Agree, I needed this ♡

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I freaking LOVE those little long fish that burrow in the sand wow

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsuki_to_suppin_ch17#5

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I've been thinking about this for a long time regarding the public baths in Japan.
First, it is embarrassing hanging around naked in front of all these people.
Also, bathing inside other people's dirt is just gross. Especially when your sensitive area is exposed to it as well.

Excuse me. They’re washing themselves first before soaking in that public bath. Also in their own homes, they do the same before entering their bathtub. What’s so gross about it anyway, it’s kinda like in a swimming pool and I actually found it more gross lol, at least, in their bath Japanese washes first.

Pools get chloride and are bigger in volumes. Also, no matter how good they wash themselves, there's still bound to be some filth left. In your own house it's only you, not other 10+ people as well.
Plus if they already have washed, why enter the bath naked? They could wear a swimwear.
Anyway, to me it's bizzare and very unnecessary, unless you wanna see people around you naked.

You know, if your ass is dirty, you'll dirty the water, whether you wear a swimsuit or not... Actually, wearing clothes in the water that haven't just been washed would actually be more dirty, wouldn't it? Anyways, you have to wash your body with soap and tie up your hair before bathing. It's definitely cleaner than American swimming pools. And it's the culture, dude. Not even trying to understand, you're acting super ignorant smh

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

It doesn't look like Miwa is over the whole "pain in the ass" thing :( Forget creepy End or the meddling bandmates, just from seeing Miwa's thoughts I really don't think this relationship will last. Though the bandmates' last conversation really added to the foreshadowing

khasak
Blue Friend discussion 03 Aug 02:48
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

We never heard Ayumu say she loves Misuzu :( I feel like they just stayed friends

khasak
Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

That was amazing lolol

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

DAMN THAT TITTY

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

Sorry, but what is all this doing here...?