Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

motormind posted:

Are we being punished now we finally got a sex scene out of this?

Wait, you consider short chapters in between a kind of punishment? quite the disgusting take ngl, but if I were in your place, I would just drop the series, clearly this one is taking a toll on you.

last edited at Jan 25, 2023 10:35AM

joined Jul 21, 2020

SOMETHING ACTUALLY ECCHI!!! HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!?

I'm honestly amazed. Since when do this two finger each other's vaginas so easily and naturally?

Last time I checked any accidental touch on an ecchi place on the other's body would have them blush beet red and get horribly embarrassed!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Miyoshi has been practicing on Ai's belly button.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I'm honestly amazed. Since when do this two finger each other's vaginas so easily and naturally?

She would never do anything so ecchi to her best friend!

Honestly!

She was simply rubbing her clitoris as girls do with their friends.

Jeeze.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Honestly!

Jeeze.

Something tells me you are confusing Ecchi with the H word...

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

BRUH
This couple is literally at pussy(?) teasing levels of slow-burn. XD
Not complaining but I felt that, Ayano.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I've said it before, these two will literally get married (as a joke) and have sex every night and each time Miyoshi will say "no homo, lmao, I love you bestie"
And every time they're away from each other they think how much they love their wife.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Some of these days Ayano is gonna explode and go for all with Miyoshi. And yet, at first, Miyoshi will continue thinking it's a joke or something. Like we would say in Spain, "amiga date cuenta".

joined Mar 19, 2020

Wait what’s the story between the two exes again? I kinda forgot/maybe never really understodd to begin with?

joined May 23, 2013

Wait what’s the story between the two exes again? I kinda forgot/maybe never really understodd to begin with?

Kaoru (Honoka's vamp sister) and Shizuka (Mio's girlfriend) used to date back in middle school but broke up because Kaoru kept fooling around with other girls. Shizuka initially wanted to cut all ties with her, but relented and agreed to stay friends after Kaoru stopped eating and going to school. They then entered the same high school and were officially just friends, but clearly remained romantically and possibly sexually involved.

When Kaoru discovered that Shizuka was growing closer to her lit club kouhai Mio, she initially sought to sabotage their relationship. However, she soon became infatuated with Mask and decided to drop Shizuka, which she, it turns out, did not want at all. Her attempt to get Kaoru back was a disaster that almost cost her Mio as well. They luckily got over it and cutting class to get Mio'd all day seems to have cured her of lingering feelings for Kaoru, who's still chasing Mask.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

There is no heterosexual explanation for this.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Honestly!

Jeeze.

Something tells me you are confusing Ecchi with the H word...

E...Ecchi IS the H word. In fact it's almost literally a translation of "H word".

I realize that "ecchi" has also become associated with a particular naughty-but-not-explicit genre of anime, but the usage here is still 100% correct.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Honestly, when she asked where the pressure point would be I actually thought "Well of course, the pressure point for that is between the legs . . . Yeah, no way will she try that on!"
My face when she actually went for it . . .

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Sucker punch this!!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

There is a long list of girls, starting with Kaoru, Mio, Shizuka, Ai, Chie, who could all have a talk with Miyoshi, and they should. She should at least consider officially going out with Ayano. Just saying. It's not like it's taboo at their high school.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Miyoshi O_O

joined Jun 11, 2016

The minis are just fun little things that alternate weekly with the more substantial chapters. We're getting lots of them because the translators are catching up on their backlog. As the text implies, this one originally appeared months ago. You don't have to read them if you don't like them.

Honestly thank you so much for doing the minis, I love this series so much more for them.

Anw, while watching Ayano pine Miyoshi is incredibly fun, I really need someone to make Miyoshi realize how gay she is. Like no honey, close friends don't do that, you're just gay, and in love with Ayano.

joined Jul 4, 2022

One day, Ayano, one day you'll get your reward for sticking with this silly.

Thanks for all the mini chapters, as amusing as it is to read Kishi-Senseis Twitter and try to guess wth they are about.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love how ironic that Miyoshi's pressure point for that place is Ayano's prescious place xD

joined Jan 22, 2017

motormind posted:

Wait, you consider short chapters in between a kind of punishment?

I think it's just that the minis are coming right as things have gotten juicy. Hundreds of chapters fly by with a lot of teasing of possible moments, a moment finally hits, and next -- oh, hey, look at this other stuff for a bit...

I'm really liking the minis though. (I'm actually way behind, so I'm spoiled in this thread on what's in recent chapters... Virgin's Empire had a sex scene?!) The minis have been quick quips that I can get some of the author's take without committing to 260 other chapters.

last edited at Jan 27, 2023 8:36PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

BoskyHoss posted:

motormind posted:

Wait, you consider short chapters in between a kind of punishment?

I think it's just that the minis are coming right as things have gotten juicy. Hundreds of chapters fly by with a lot of teasing of possible moments, a moment finally hits, and next -- oh, hey, look at this other stuff for a bit...

I'm really liking the minis though. (I'm actually way behind, so I'm spoiled in this thread on what's in recent chapters... Virgin's Empire had a sex scene?!) The minis have been quick quips that I can get some of the author's take without committing to 260 other chapters.

Why are you reading this thread if you are not on pageeee! Why you want spoilers...

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Nice to get an opportunity to appreciate Michuru from a sexual standpoint, since in her scenes Airi is normally the ecchi focal point. But Michiru's cute too and has a very nice body.

I'd remind everyone that the sex scene came from the one couple who had, on several occasions, furiously made out with each other. Nobody else has been even close to their level of unambiguous sexual interaction (unless you want to count the sadist/masochist pair, which is ... a bit different). So perhaps "spoiled" is a better term than "punished", but I haven't really been expecting anything more.

My prediction for the next "breakthrough" is that Ayano/Miyoshi will get accidentally drunk on something they didn't know was spiked and have a drunken makeout session. And then pretend they don't remember.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

There's something about the nudity that's sexy, but I think also cute and sensual as well.

Nice to get an opportunity to appreciate Michuru from a sexual standpoint, since in her scenes Airi is normally the ecchi focal point. But Michiru's cute too and has a very nice body.

I'd remind everyone that the sex scene came from the one couple who had, on several occasions, furiously made out with each other. Nobody else has been even close to their level of unambiguous sexual interaction (unless you want to count the sadist/masochist pair, which is ... a bit different). So perhaps "spoiled" is a better term than "punished", but I haven't really been expecting anything more.

My prediction for the next "breakthrough" is that Ayano/Miyoshi will get accidentally drunk on something they didn't know was spiked and have a drunken makeout session. And then pretend they don't remember.

Yeah I'm genuinely not expecting more sex for awhile, if we get more great but if not that's okay as well and I'm just enjoying the character bits + interactions we're getting.

joined Jul 4, 2022

Feels a lit like that kishi-sensei funneled all the excess naughty bits into the shorts and made the rest more personality driven? Whatever, enjoyable! :D

joined Jul 31, 2013

Jeeesus. I say it all the time, but give us Chie in similar states of undress! It's no fair that just the kinky characters get to do this stuff

To reply you must either login or sign up.