Sasdsadsa%20(1)
joined Jun 23, 2020

Good series

keurium
Image Comments 28 Nov 01:44
Sasdsadsa%20(1)
joined Jun 23, 2020
Elsthdbxgaankss-orig

The artist said that this is a picture of her OC and Hilda so...

keurium
Sasdsadsa%20(1)
joined Jun 23, 2020

I hate when my foot tmp's the floor loud enough to alert my crush who is illegally older than me as she grieves her dead mother.

LMAO

I think she stepped on a twig that snapped but I like your version better.

keurium
Sasdsadsa%20(1)
joined Jun 23, 2020

I'm looking for a one-shot where the MC thinks that her (new?) roommate/friend won't make a move on her or something. I really only remember MC saying that she's a herbivore and won't pounce? But later when she (surprise) does, MC reiterates to say maybe she's a carnivore idk lol.

Maybe this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stay_green

That's the one! Thanks mate.

keurium
Image Comments 29 Aug 01:43
Sasdsadsa%20(1)
joined Jun 23, 2020
83694234_p0

i loved this game and will never play that damn minigame shooter again... can't wait for the new one!! also this is hot af

keurium
Sasdsadsa%20(1)
joined Jun 23, 2020

I'm looking for a one-shot where the MC thinks that her (new?) roommate/friend won't make a move on her or something. I really only remember MC saying that she's a herbivore and won't pounce? But later when she (surprise) does, MC reiterates to say maybe she's a carnivore idk lol.

Sasdsadsa%20(1)
joined Jun 23, 2020

Two things
A) Are the names of the other competitors references? Some of em sound familiar but I'm not sure
B) Were the names kinda messed up? Or am I wrong for thinking the brown haired girl was Amy?

Yeah, the blond is Amy, the brunette is Ran. They got the name wrong on the first page.

Edit: Wait... actually I'm confused now. pg49 has her taking off a wig...

Okay, brown-haired girl is Amy and they just wear wigs IG.

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 2:23AM