Forum › Posts by Nemo2015

Nemo2015
joined Oct 25, 2015

This is so weird hahaha
Mc's kinda freaking me out, switching between intimidating and slight affection, like wtf does she want i dont even understand her behavior anymore

I want her to have an internal monologue going "Okay, okay, be cool. Confident. You can do this. I said WHAT!? Am I an idiot? All right, I can fix this. Fake it 'til you make it, let's go....wait, what am I saying this time? She's not gonna...what...wait, I'M STILL TALKING!!!"

Fake it! Til Ya Make IT!
That will be my new commonly used phrase for the week!
Thank you!

last edited at Feb 22, 2016 3:14AM

Nemo2015
Lily Love discussion 29 Dec 00:27
joined Oct 25, 2015

I'm very impatiently waiting on chapters 24, 25, 26 in English versions...It helps to just read comments.

Nemo2015
joined Oct 25, 2015

Who's got money on Maho being the Princess' descendant or reincarnation?

That was one of my first thoughts after waking up. Lengthy hit-or-miss spoiler reasoning follows. The accident could've been when Maho was a baby that her legs turned into a fishtail in the seawater. I'd bet on that she's the daughter of the princess, and the stone might have been passed on to her willingly, though the overall circumstances of her existence might not be too nice. Maybe the princess wanted to ask Rena to protect, free, or possibly join her daughter at the shrine, but died too soon without the stone. Maho could be seen as being held captive at the shrine, bond emotionally to Yuiko, misled by the story of her accident and allergy to water, given a supposedly noble purpose, and being guarded, despite the freedom to visit other places nearby on land.

My thoughts were also on that the princess had a baby "Maho" and then went back to sea to tell Rena but died. So that is how Maho has the stone because her mother passed it to her. Looking forward to the next part of this story.

Nemo2015
joined Oct 25, 2015

Well, I started reading this one and could not stop until I was done. Great story. Really enjoyed both characters, the comedy had me laughing and also feeling bad for the character waiting to confess her love but enjoyed the happy ending. I'll be reading the other reads for this author!:)

Nemo2015
Magan&Danai discussion 27 Oct 21:47
joined Oct 25, 2015

This was great. Very funny and enjoyed every page. Hope to see many more. :)

Nemo2015
joined Oct 25, 2015

Looking forward to see if Yuma steps out of her "Oblivious" state of mind and really want Hotaru to get out of that bad bad relationship with that ahole. He is probably manipulating her in order to keep her and Yumas "thing" a secret. I like Takeda but he seems as oblivious as Yuma, the guy saw them kiss and just thought nothing of it. Any way, good read.

Nemo2015
Lily Love discussion 27 Oct 00:05
joined Oct 25, 2015

Nemo2015

I know this is a newbie question but how does one " subscribe" or "favorite" a read? I really enjoyed Lily Love and would like to continue reading. Excited for whats to come with this characters. Only look forward to the future of Mew & Donut.

On the manga's main page click the icon to the left of your username in the top right and you can add it to a list.

Thank you! It worked. :)

Nemo2015
Lily Love discussion 26 Oct 02:38
joined Oct 25, 2015

I know this is a newbie question but how does one " subscribe" or "favorite" a read? I really enjoyed Lily Love and would like to continue reading. Excited for whats to come with this characters. Only look forward to the future of Mew & Donut.