Forum › Posts by roem

roem
Kase-san discussion 10 Aug 22:16
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

Is this real? Is this fantasy? Not one but Three charapters of Kase-san!!!!

Thanks to the scanlation group, It was worth waiting for it.

tomoka and yui i wonder when they"ll start calling each other by their first names hue~

Since they always call each other by their last names I got really freaked out when I found out about their first names xD. But yeah, I also hope we get to see them calling each other that.

I feel so old now, I remember back on 2012 when I read the first charapter I was on high school and now, after 4 years, Kase and Yamada are still on high school and I´m at my last year of university. It´s kind of sad how different the time runs on fictional and in real life.

roem
Murcielago discussion 18 Jan 15:46
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

The rope is symbolic for a beautiful relationship about to blossom.

<3

Yes, cause bullying, rape, attempted murder and more rpae is totally the ground work of a loving, happy, lasting relationship.

Six Hundred and Sixty-Sixt, lol

Hush, this relationship is Kuroko approved.

Weell, this manga had always been weird. A relationship like that suits the story :P

Sometimes the situations come out so weirdl that I start to ask myself why do I´m reading this?... then a manju bonus appears and I go back to normal.

roem
Where you from?~ 09 Jan 00:41
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

I'm from BA, Argentina, and it seems there are some other porteños around! :D
Good to know. There are never enough yuri followers in a country like this. I often feel alienated from the otaku fandom since everyone likes yaoi...And it's not like yaoi is bad, but c'mon. Yuri, man. There's nothing more refreshing for the soul than watching cute girls doing cute things.

I guess there are more people speaking spanish than I thought.

Also, I know how you feel. I like all kinds of love, I don't have anything against yaoi, but god, I surely would like to meet more people that enjoy yuri. Not to remind myself that there are way more yaoi contains than yuri u_u

However, I´m from Mexico city. To my surprise, there are more people from Mexico at this site. :D

Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015
  1. Kase-san
  2. I'll Send Her Home On the Last Train

hngggggggggg, the feels. I remember when I read them, I was literally dying of flufiness.

Besides those two I really liked Mari´s confession on Girlfriends and Sakama´s realization in Sasameki Koto.

But the one that melt my heart and made me literally cry was this

Candy

It´s somewhat the second confession of Kanan, but I think this one was most important because Kanan gets to understand what it really means to love someone; all the sacrifice and the angst.

roem
Candy discussion 08 Jan 23:18
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

No matter how many times I re-read this story. I just love all about this. The sweet yet bitter situations, the characters and, of course the relationship between Kanan and Chiaki <3.

It just feels so much more real than the other 99% of school life manga, the characters are actually fleshed out (especially Bessho) and that relationships can be bumpy

That´s the thing I love the most about this.

roem
Lily Love discussion 08 Jan 23:02
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

-Come on, this isn't FF
\\Citrus
\\Aoi Hana
\\Girlfriends
\\Sasameki Koto
\\AnyDramaticYuriMangaWhatsoever

OMG, I laughed so hard at this xD

Come on girls (or guys, dunno) . I swear, real relationships have way more dramatic situations than the ones that shows up in fiction. Don´t even make me talk about homosexual relationships. Ploy has a point there, it´s really difficult to deal with a homosexual relationship, not only the confusion you experience (If you´re beggining to recognize and understand your sexuallity) but the predujices and troubles the society put on us.

By other way, I really love the way P´mew talks and acts towards Ploy. So romantic and full of sweetness. I´ve read lots of yuri but I had never seen a character that shows out her love so naturally.Those kind of little details are really difficult to capture. I think that´s the reason why I feel happy when I read this story. c:

Also, thanks to the translator team and of course, thanks to Ratana. It's such a pleasure to read a work like this :D

roem
Lily Love discussion 18 Nov 17:21
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

I swear, Ploy just needs to grow into a respectable human via the power of threesome love.

I laughed so hard xDDD

But, I do have to admit I would really like to see it happen.

Bow, I´m really enjoying this story. It´s not the revolution of yuri, but it´s really entertaining.

Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

jeee, yeah, that angst. But hey, as it has been said, we all should be happy for the lesbian girl, now she has a friend at school, a good friend she can be honest with.

Personally, I Love Ohsawa Yayoi works. Not only her art style but her way of developing the stories it´s really interesting. She can make some really good plot twists, and the characters, they are always different from each other.

roem
Golondrina discussion 18 Oct 16:52
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

My real point is that writers tend to do this alot, more than I'm comfortable with, I'm not some gay rights protester or super LGBT aficionado(if that even makes sense) but to give a character a clear characteristic like saying they're homosexual only to pretend they didn't have that preference down the line without sufficient explanation ESPECIALLY if the plot originally hinged on the fact that they were previously homosexual immediately yanks me out of the story and immediately makes me not care about the story anymore.

I get what you are saying, but, I don´t think that only happens with homosexual relationships. I mean, how many stories are out there in which the main character was heterosexual but a "special person turned out them gay".

In this story, the homosexual character has never shown any love interest in men, so I don´t think we could tell that she is going to fall for a guy. The last chapter has reaffirmed the fact that Chica is not interested in guys.

By other way. Im glad this kind of works exists. I enjoy the fluffy stories about girls love but I also think that it´s important to show up that homosexual people are just as normal as everyone. That they got a life and they live it as everyone else does.

The way the author develops the characters and the story made me feel nostalgic and sad. But the strange thing is that I enjoy those feelings. Some kind of masochist feeling I guess.

roem
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

I don´t like the new uniforms. I guess Im too used to the older ones.

However, as It has been said before, Im more excited about the fight between the twins than the one of Ayana and her ex.

roem
Again!! discussion 23 Aug 11:02
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

This manga always left me with some bittersweet feelings. Maybe because I had been on a similar situation to Imamura.

However I think this manga is unique. Even when some situations seems to turn out as cliche, the author somehow manage it to turn it out the situation into a totally different outcome.

I specially love how the characters feel so human, like everyone has their "simple lives" but yet so full of little things that seems so insignificant to others but are a big deal to themselves.

Also, this is the first manga in which I found myself being annoyed by one character. I usually dont care about the characters I don´t like or even with the "villians" I just don´t get bothered by them but with Hiro I feet so damn irritated. Like all he thinks about is his self convenience.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 11:03AM

roem
Murcielago discussion 07 Jul 21:20
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

If Hayate x Blade weren´t so awesome, this would me my favorite series. I dont know if I love Kuroko or if I want to be her, she´s a horny bitch yet she knows how to be elegant and respectful so the girls couldn´t resist her.

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 9:24PM

roem
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

What a fight! While reading the whole battle I was overwhelmed by excitement and angst. I wish I could express myself properly about this, but my english is still improving and it has been a long time since this fight ended so... I just want to thank scanlation for their awesome job! :D

last edited at Jul 7, 2015 8:57PM

roem
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

^ Totally agree. Being that baddass and cool at the same time should be ilegal.

It had been a long time since a battle got me this exited. I thought Akira will be giving explosive and solid attakcs against Amachi, but It seems that her mind is distracted with all the troubles with her father. As for Shizuku, she is having a bad time dealing with the unexpectedly so well developed sae´s sword style.

The exitement and the uncertainty of the next charapter its just too much for me to take it.

roem
Hkjmgjk
joined Jan 20, 2015

"We're going to take that star."

Holy smokes. This chapter made me realize that I've almost never been this excited for a fight in any other manga or anime that I've read or seen. The only other one I can think of is the finale of Hoshi no Samidare, which is basically the greatest I've ever read.

It's a testament to Hayashiya's ability to create tension. Throughout the manga, it's been slowly building in the background with each interaction between Akira and Hitsugi. But then the past few chapters have been geared specifically for this duel. We've also come to know these characters quite intimately, and I think for most of us, come to love them. Akira and Sae, Hitsugi and Shizuka, each pair is interesting and makes us want to root for them. And now we have to choose sides. Damn. Hayashiya's a fantastic writer, and one of my favourites.

I couldn´t have describe it better.

I was literally screaming all over the charapter. Its just so f*ckin awesome. You can feel the tension in the air.

I really love this manga, the art is so well drawn and the story and characters are so well developed. I have been searching for a story like this, one full of baddass women. All of them are dignified and strong to go for the things they want.