Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Apr 30, 2014

"...haven't done it yet" and just who's fault is that for ruining the glorious moment. Ploy seems a bit suspicious.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be honest, I can imagine a story where Ploy gets evil and manipulates Mew into having sex, or just flat-out assaults her.

But this isn't that story, and I don't think Ratana is interested in telling that story here. I sincerely doubt it'll get anywhere near that dark, and I doubt Ploy will be much more than a source of speedbumps for their relationship as they go along.

I do suspect Ploy will remain in the picture after this, unable to resist meddling though. After all, Mew's friend called her a "lost cause" and all.

last edited at Nov 19, 2015 4:34PM

joined Aug 11, 2014

I was also wondering why they didn't just let Ploy sleep in Mew's place while the other two went to Donut's, but people tend to be scared of being alone after getting assaulted, so y'know. It's fine. It was The Good Thing To Do. Makes it extra weird that she's being all "Hey that girl's cute. Slept with her yet?" though. Not weird in a "insufficiently scared = bad victim" way, more in a "bitch you better step off while I'm here doing you a kindness" sort of way.

I guess her next few words are going to matter a lot. She can still play it off as harmless teasing from a mischievous old friend, and it'd be fine. If she pushes it in pretty much ANY direction, though, then we are getting into promiscuous amoral bisexual territory, and that's never a cool place to be.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

ugh ploy

ugh

shes everything we didnt need in this manga

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Did anyone else see P'Mew's exasperation when she came back with Donut and found Ploy wearing her clothes?
P'Mew looked like she was about done with Ploy's shenanigans in that scene. Don't worry Donut, Ploy won't last long here. P'Mew will not fall her machinations with you around.

That serious face at the bottom though....
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lily_love_ch12#10

last edited at Nov 19, 2015 11:19PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

What I notice most about the first page is there's no room for Ploy between P'Mew and Donut.

last edited at Nov 20, 2015 1:52AM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

What I notice most about the first page is there's no room for Ploy between P'Mew and Donut.

That's a really interesting catch. Mew's position, snuggled so close to Donut, with her back turned to Ploy. Nicely done.

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 12:25AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I don't like anything that has happened in the last two chapters. I wasn't all that happy with the love confession either to be honest. Seemed over done and it seems the rest of this story is only going to get worse. And with few exceptions, I hate love triangles.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't like anything that has happened in the last two chapters. I wasn't all that happy with the love confession either to be honest. Seemed over done and it seems the rest of this story is only going to get worse. And with few exceptions, I hate love triangles.

So....what do you like about it, when the most significant events don't meet with your approval?

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I'm starting to like that ploy girl...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

So....what do you like about it, when the most significant events don't meet with your approval?

"Did," like about it you mean?
I liked it until around the love confession. When it seemed like it was just the story of two women who might enter a romantic relationship. That's the kind of story I prefer. I don't like "evil other woman/man" type elements. After the love confession we got that cheesy "chase me" sequence and I was even prepared to leave that alone since I thought it was basically over anyway.

I'm dropping it now. I don't like the current events. Seems like a non story. These "significant" events don't seem like real problems. This third wheel feels like she exists for a very uninteresting, played-out, over-done angle that I have pretty much never enjoyed reading about. This story is not interesting, enlightening or entertaining so I'm out. No offense to those who are enjoying it.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm reading this and I'm on chapter 2. I'm like oh my god if I see another bizarre name I'm done and she says "Maybe Jigsaw is right." (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 .. I never even remembered seeing that name, just reading that line made me think of the movie Saw.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Oh man, I love this nicknames. xD
Donut, P'Mew, Ploy, JIGSAW...xDDDD And more...

Mew, I hope you stay with Donut and Ploy can sleep in an another room. ;)
But, when she goes to Mews room, she can see Leo...

last edited at Dec 9, 2015 6:06AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lily Love vol 3 (Thai) pre-orders are open :D Check this link for more info and for sample images of FOUR postcards & I think the best cover volume so far :3

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 12:20PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Is that red haired girl a new character or has she been introduced already?

Also, obligatory Ratana-can-draw-so-fucking-well-I-can't-even-express-how-well-she-can-draw-without-cursing-comment.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Is that red haired girl a new character or has she been introduced already?

It's Ice :) one of Donut's friends

joined Jun 12, 2015

^ That foreshadowing...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

^ That foreshadowing...

Shhhhh spoilers

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

Oh boy Donut get it get it

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

ugh ploy

ugh

shes everything we didnt need in this manga

As long as they don't add a dude, I think I can handle it. it's nice to have a series that doesn't end after the kiss.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 2:02PM

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Like all manga , this has to happen . The old flame shows up and a test of real love begins . It pits what you have versus what you truly want and forces the truth to come out regardless of what the ending is . Frankly in this situation I would have just offered to pay for a hotel room for the night and left it like that . Once a relationship ends , it is done I wouldn't try to rekindle anything , but of course there's more lonely that content in the world so we will all live and learn . Donut (doughnut) is not very assertive and looks like she can be easily hurt , I wonder how things will progress with Ploy around .

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ploy is such a bitch. How come Mew hasn't told her off already?

joined Sep 12, 2015

Aaaaahhhh great chapter!!

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

What an odd place to end chapter 14...

I really liked Mew's reaction and response to Ploy's advances in Ch 13. It was probably the perfect way to handle it.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 2:29PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Jeez, Ploy's awful. I thought she would be slightly mellowed by the morning when she was about to have a normal conversation about the hamster, but I guess she's just unrepentant and single-minded for now. Two chapters at once is a VERY good idea though. Please continue.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 2:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.