Image Comments 04 Jul 12:08
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Chn7z9mugaimr6e

I love it!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Dear Ssamba,
You are more than just an artist. I have so much respect for you and for the work you have created. Your passion and drive is what sets you apart from other Manga creators. I want you to know how much you work has touched me on a personal level and how much I cherish it. I hope the best for you and your recovery. Thank you for creating such a lovely story and sharing it with us the readers. It means so much to us, as a community. It means so much to me. Thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart.
Your fan always,
Ashley

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Guys! I got a suggestion!

A sudden one maybe, because we've all just gotta stomach the news at first. But how about this: we create a forum here for Ssamba as her fans and just all post something encouraging or nice for her so we help her soldiering on. "Terminal" is a scary word and bad news, but it's not a death sentence! So how about we show her our support? And if she doesn't speak English, maybe some of us, who speak Korean, could translate the posts for us and we post them in Korean so she'll understand. And then we just post that link to her blog and anywhere else we find so it reaches her. C'mon, let's bond together here a little, okay? We're all not doctors, but we can at least do this much. What do you think?

Anything I can do to help.

confused1203
Image Comments 09 Jun 21:01
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Ckb-gcjukaazl2n

Nozo harem yes.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Ah...this was the best!!

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I just died from cuteness overload.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Nicomaki. <3

Also, gotta love manga logic : "We need to be extra careful !" "you're right." "So let's have sex at school !"

Its yuri logic. Dont question it XD

The best kind of yuri logic. I loved this one!! :3

confused1203
Image Comments 01 Jun 23:31
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
[miya]%2001

How indecent.....please continue.

confused1203
Image Comments 29 May 09:06
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Tumblr_o3jpo3rihc1tmx4a8o1_1280

Omg! I love this so hard. :3

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I agree that some kind of time skip would be fitting. Although, I think another girl flirting with Seol-a might be enough to push No-rae to her. Especially, if it looks like Seol-a is responding to it. I doubt something like that would happen.

It's been so long, does anyone remember if Ssamba had an idea of how FF was going the whole time or what she writing it on the fly? ( As in, was the story completely planned out already?) I honestly, can't remember.

She mentioned once, that she didn't expect the story to last so long and at some point around her first break, last summer, she ended up with an idea to develop it further for about 100 chapters. But it's never been defined for 100%. And based on development in the last chapters it felt more like she just let her characters live losing her own control over the story. I only felt that she didn't want to have the girls confessing so soon, keeping us fluttering on the very edge with each new chapter. I think she defined some major milestones of her story, but perhaps the characters forced her to deviate from those. And perhaps that, together with very strict weekly schedule, put too much stress on her, because she had to reconsider a lot of things.

Okay, that makes sense. Yeah I was thinking that not only does she need the hiatus for medical reasons but also maybe to figure out where she wants FF to go in the future. Also, add in whatever personal/family life issues can add stress too.

confused1203
Citrus discussion 23 May 10:19
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

At first, it was lust/physical attraction. Then it grew into something deeper. Personally, I think the turning point for Yuzu was when they visited her fathers grave. She realized that she had to find a way to give Mei sisterly love. I think then was when she realized the vulnerability of Mei and Yuzu wanted to protect her.

I do think Mei is an ass, but I think she's slowly getting better. She's slowly letting Yuzu in. Mei is complicated...hopefully eventually we will get to see what happened to her mom. I think that has a lot to do with it.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

ugh! UGH! UGUUU...
So I'm finally done with my online courses and exams... and realised that there's still NO new chapter from FF? Ssamba!! God of zombies, please, let her be OK! Oh don't tell me she flew away to Australia... Ssaaambaaa!! Please, get better and come back to us!! We miss you so much!! We miss your work so muuuuuch!! It simply cannot be replaced by ANYTHING!

I also thought what COULD be in the next chapter... and I couldn't think of anything... that really scares me a bit, Although, realistically, I think another time skip would be quite fitting. Ah, where are those slice of life cute moments of two cute girls loving each other!

I agree that some kind of time skip would be fitting. Although, I think another girl flirting with Seol-a might be enough to push No-rae to her. Especially, if it looks like Seol-a is responding to it. I doubt something like that would happen.

It's been so long, does anyone remember if Ssamba had an idea of how FF was going the whole time or what she writing it on the fly? ( As in, was the story completely planned out already?) I honestly, can't remember.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Indefinite hiatus.. It's NANA all over again :(

Damn... we finally got a well thought out yuri Manga going. :Sighs:

Well, I mean Ssamba did give us an update basically every week for a year(or however long its been going on. It feels lIke forever). The stress was bound to get to her and that's a lot of pressure. Hopefully, one day we will get our wonderful love birds back. I hope that she recovers soon. Wishing you well Ssamba!!

confused1203
Image Comments 27 Apr 05:12
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
[aoshima]_yurirei

Oh but it did happen.... in my head anyway.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm bumping this thread because... well, I want to.

On the remote chance you see this, please take care of yourself Ssamba; make sure you fully recover.

Same. I hope you are getting rest and eating well. Take your time recovering, ff fans can wait. :)

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I didn't mind the strap-on use, I actually really enjoyed it. Though it would have been nice to see a little more variety with restriction (tied up/handcuffed/strapped down). That's just my preference. The overall representation is BDSM was good in my opinion (someone that participates in BDSM practices). It's one of the best I've seen in a while. I really liked how they were both able switch rather than one sticking strictly to Dom and sub. Also, I just really appreciated how consentual it was.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Omg... this was amazing!! The best yuri by far I've seen in a while and best I've seen with BDSM.

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

with no even tentative date on the next release, i must say i'm a bit worried. Before, even if it was like 4 months, at least we were given a time stamp. :(

That also worries me. I miss fluttering feelings already so much!! T_T

confused1203
Image Comments 16 Apr 15:01
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
169213f1eea800c036bfdaa3a4651997

My first OTP ever. I still ship them soon hard. Love this!!

confused1203
Image Comments 06 Apr 22:44
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
Umimaki

I am loving this. Umi looks so suave. ::drools::

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Current status of regulars

Me catching up on anime and movies while waiting for FF...

Pretty much. lol

confused1203
Image Comments 17 Mar 20:16
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014
48220676_p0

I'm happy to say I'm in a poly relationship. Nice to see poly stuff on here. <3

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It's been a while since I commented on. So here's my input on everything. We get so frustrated because we want that confirmation of our lovely couple. It will happen, we know this. That aside I think no-Rae is drinking for a few reasons. It goes deeper than just being upset about not graduating when she wants to. I think she is also feeling conflicted about Seol-a. When I saw her acting needy towards Seol-a, that was her true feelings slipping through. I hope we see more of the real No-Rae when she's sober. Also, I agree with othera that No-Raes best friend is not okay with the closeness No-Rae and Seol-a have. (Why is she acting gross)

I don't think Hye-kyung was against Seol-a&No-rae at any point... on the contrary- she was surprised when Seol-a pushed No-rae away and didn't really try to object when Seol-a decided to take No-rae home. She also seemed fine to me when she texted Seol-a and lets not forget she's Seol-as friend as well now, so I don't really see where this is coming from?

Only from this last chapter. She seems supportive with friendship but maybe questioning in what their relationship is. I could be looking too deeply into it. She just seemed to have a strong reaction when No-Rae was leading on Seol-a.