Forum › Posts by Alextasha

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Hi, I have a question cuz it's been a while since I was on Dynasty but I didn't really changed in script or anything. I went to my Read list and only 1st page looks like it's been read (grey) and the rest are regular blue. I was confused when I went to one tag where I remembered I read already a lot but suddenly I have most of them blue. I reinstalled the script but nothing helped. Any ideas what happened?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I just asked CT if they dropped the project - they said they didn't. So it's not nice from new group stealing the project from others.

Maybe there's a lore that I'm missing, but why is it called stealing? I think everybody is free to translate if they like that series, especially since it has been some months since CT uploaded again.

Now if they were stealing raws from CT then I don't agree, but I'm always in support for new translators. The quality aren't bad either so I'm rooting for more translations from them.

Well I mean there's that non-written rule that you're not taking the title from other groups. There are so many different titles that people can work on, and doubling work it's just well, pointless. Even if CT didn't publish the chapters right away, they are still working on them so right now it's like wasted time cuz suddenly someone else did the same thing :(

I mean the second group could just contact them or something. Not playing superheroes cuz people are are whining cuz they can't wait a little bit...

Simple example: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/if_i_can_encounter_koshiba_aoi_today Archivers are doing the title, last update was in August last year and new one yesterday - people could wait and no one took the title from them :(

I just don't like when teams are doing this for each others :(

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Then I'm kinda surprised Dynasty uploaded it here. They are usually consistent with keeping the same scanlators, unless the original one dropped it.

Yeah I'm also super surprised because I was the one uploading this series and no one from other team contacted me to do that :/

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I just asked CT if they dropped the project - they said they didn't. So it's not nice from new group stealing the project from others.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm wondering if Kodama got inspired from Kaichou-wa maid-sama for this. There was an arc where MC from there Misaki Ayuzawa (mhm) is rescuing their new female teacher a lot from guys (like here) and the teacher has weakness for girls. And she fallen for Misaki for sure. She mentioned that few times :v but of course it's het shoujo so teacher didn't end up with her. So maybe it's alternative ending from Kodama :v

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Where are other stories for this anthology :( ?

Alextasha Uploader
Rouge discussion 10 Aug 17:09
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Does anyone know if we will get other one-shots from this anthology? I content we can see like ~11 titles and we have 9 so far. I'm just curious if project is dropped cuz it wasn't updated since last year.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Lol Am I the only one who started shipping Aikawa and Fukami after this latest chapter?

Nope, not only you :D too many blushes on Fukami's face + Aikawa liking all Fukami's stuff = perfect base for new ship

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 29 Jul 11:49
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'll wait then, than you for answering all!

Also, will Lily Love 2 have a physic edition too or it's too soon to ask?

It has Thai version. English version might happen but it's not sure. If you have any other questions, you can write to me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/alextasha3M/ or 3m tumblr or mail

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 29 Jul 10:51
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

After you get invoice.

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 29 Jul 09:15
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I think yes because it's first time we sell it. 1-4 had reprints multiple times already.

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 29 Jul 08:48
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

You know you could ask about LL in LL topic XD I didn't see it haha. Yes it was the last chapter.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

We revealed title for new Ratana's project

All teasers from this title so far >>> https://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/186624095536/ok-i-can-officially-finally-tell-you-the-title

Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Does anyone have full version of this continuation? https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54274788 even in raws?

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 24 Jul 16:37
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Reminder that we will close pre-orders for volume 5 on July 30th

If you ordered and didn't transfer money yet - it's good time to do it.

Also it's LAST CHANCE to order volumes 1-4 - WE WON'T PRINT THEM AGAIN!!

https://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/185953597116/we-are-opening-pre-orders-for-pulse-vol-5

Alextasha Uploader
Yuri author avatars? 14 Jul 17:58
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I believe the dog is Ratana's AV.

It's not a dog but a bunny - and I didn't see that fanart xD

last edited at Jul 14, 2019 5:59PM

Alextasha Uploader
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

When it will be done

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 30 Jun 17:05
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Shipping from Thailand is expensive as hell :/

Alextasha Uploader
Pulse discussion 30 Jun 16:33
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Pulse volume 5 pre-order is open! *click*

Last chance to ORDER VOLUMES 1-4

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Fantastic! Thanks :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

will it be uploaded here too?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ok so here we have:

Yuki (Albino) her sister Fubuki (10 years older than her)
Yuki has a Maid Kiri (same age as Yuki) which is having a romance with Fubuki

Yuki's college friends - Red hair (Akari) and one with pony tail (Kaoru) (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_sunflower_ch00#16)

And in chapter 2 there was also name Misaki - which will show up later I think ;)

Then we have Hima (Yuki's GF), she has a bro Mamoru (bakery manager or some kind of this) and there is also a Risa who works in bakery - Mamoru's GF

We also have

Hima's college friends - Chiharu & Akane (all 4 college friends - yuki's + hima's https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/snow_sunflower_ch05#6 )
Take who was bullying her - according to raws, we will see him more often...

I think it's all of them

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 4:11AM

Alextasha Uploader
Image Comments 02 Jun 06:12
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
63c9e154ly1fyqd6kc6f4j20p013rqh3%20(1)

It's not coming back... Picture was released at the New Year. It's been half year since that...