Forum › Lily Love discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Delicious. Too bad it seems not to have gotten through Ploy's thick head. Some spanking may be in order, I daresay.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Ploy is a Grade A bitch but then again Donut is also at fault for not speaking up and telling her to go f*** herself.
I don't need my yuri to always be fluffy and happy, but this just feels like forced angst. Hope they won't drag this out too long and Ploy will either change or be removed from the story soon. Ugh I'm getting flashbacks from that chick in Citrus.

I like how you say "that chick" in Citrus, like there aren't like 17 chicks exactly like that in Citrus.

I'm enjoying this series but I'm never a fan of jealousy subplots. ;;

Yeah I couldn't remember her actual name, it's been a while since the last chapter of Citrus was released ;)
I meant Matsuri but now that you mention it... She's not the only one with serious issues in Citrus lol.

I'm not a fan either of jealousyand it makes me want to roll my eyes when characters get kissed and later claim it happened too fast and they couldn't stop it. Yeah riiiight. XD
IMO, Mew could have stopped Ploy from kissing her. Because even if Mew didn't initiate the kiss, she still let it happen and so she did cheat on poor Donut :(

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 6:56PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

well I'm talking about event from chapters 25 & 26 so you won't read them until you buy a volume xD

I see, would love to buy one, but I can't read Thai ><. Maybe I'll get a copy if Ratana releases the english version xD

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

it will be English version in volume. Works are in progress :D

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Kurokanako posted:

I'm not a fan either of jealousyand it makes me want to roll my eyes when characters get kissed and later claim it happened too fast and they couldn't stop it. Yeah riiiight. XD
IMO, Mew could have stopped Ploy from kissing her. Because even if Mew didn't initiate the kiss, she still let it happen and so she did cheat on poor Donut :(

There is such a thing as being too shocked to react quickly. It's pretty obvious she actually didn't want the kiss and was getting tired of P'loy's crap so it's really not cheating.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sweet, will be waiting patiently for that :3

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 7:25PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I can't get past how evil they made that guy look...

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I can't get past how evil they made that guy look...

So true. He looks like the devil incarnate, such a contrast from the regular art style. Anyway, Ploy is just as big of a bitch as I thought she'd be so far. brb going to go bang my ex one more time and try to break up her relationship lolol

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

...Okay, I could maybe deal with manipulative ex interfering with the new couple and whatever, happens all the time in this kind of story, can be done well, etc. But holy shit, girl, you're freeloading at your ex's, who you cheated on, putting them at risk from the dangerous stalker who's driven you out of your home, and there is literally no one else in the entire city who would give enough of a shit about you to grant you refuge. This is a seriously delicate situation. So, naturally, you decide to get so aggressive and gropey that she walks out of her own apartment, openly talk shit about her new girl, and make weird and judgemental demands about their living space and eating habits? What?

Just, like... Is this even a person? At what point do I call bullshit on the writer for inventing this obvious caricature? I know there are real people who would pull shit like this, but she's so pathetically guileless about it that I don't understand how any other character, even the gullible bundle of innocence that is Donut, could take her seriously. Like, you can't get away with being this toxic and manipulative without being WAY better at it than this. Just... P'Mew dated this person? And was serious about her? This girl? Really? Gah.

I agree with both your points and your attitude. Unlikable flat characters being given a pass for dramatic plot reasons gives me an eye twitch.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Sweet, will be waiting patiently for that :3

Same here!! :D

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

we live in a society that isn't willing to accept homosexuality

uh, so is it acceptable that your boyfriend is stalking you and wants to murder you? Not demonizing heterosexuals but I hate Ploys logic. She has no right to talk down to donut.

joined Aug 11, 2014

we live in a society that isn't willing to accept homosexuality

uh, so is it acceptable that your boyfriend is stalking you and wants to murder you? Not demonizing heterosexuals but I hate Ploys logic. She has no right to talk down to donut.

Naw man, she just means that you gotta be tough to be in a same-sex relationship. You gotta need it, even if it means throwing everything else away. You gotta have the conviction, the determination, the rock-solid grounding in the very core of your being that oh wait she's wandered off and started making out with that random low-level gang member how did she even find one that fast

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

What's this Ploy trying to ploy?!

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

thiiiiisssss motherfucker.... oooOooHOHOHOHO Ploy grinnnDS MY gears

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

thiiiiisssss motherfucker.... oooOooHOHOHOHO Ploy grinnnDS MY gears

I think she would want you to grind her crotch first :P

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I had to re-read these two chapters . I was excited (teehee) . My four pit bulls are looking at me crazy while I dance and read <3

joined Nov 30, 2011

My four pit bulls are looking at me crazy while I dance and read <3

!!! Four pits!!?? That's quite the pack you have there!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So it'll be not just a love triangle but a love square? Now that's interesting.

More like everyone likes donuts xD

My poor Mew :( editing these chapters was very painful knowing future events. Especially when Mew said to Ploy "I know full well what it's like to be backstabbed by someone who I thought I trusted." and what Donut did later...because of misunderstanding...

On the other hand I can understand why Donut is unsettled. Ploy looks better suited for Mew and they look awfully close. Donut feels like the third wheel. I don't think she will go as far as having sex with someone else though.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Two chapters release in a row? Great! Oh, that Ploy and her ploys, argh...

Capture
joined Mar 9, 2013

Delicious. Too bad it seems not to have gotten through Ploy's thick head. Some spanking may be in order, I daresay.

I bet Ploy would like that.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Omg...The crazy boy O.o I think Ploy is realy in danger now..
There was cute moments in this two chapters ^-^

I CLEARLY didn't see that Mew was AGAINST the seduction of Ploy... Despite telling Ploy to stop, she didn't really try to refuse Ploy herself like when she touched her at certain parts and stuff....
The way i see it, Mew would have gone ALL da way if Ploy wasn't a BIATCH who hurt(backstabbing and losing her trust) her anyhow in the past and that means she would have CHEATED on her present lover, no matter how much she loved her PURE, INNOCENT AND ADOOOORBZZ DONUT....!!!! O_O

I really thought this wasn't going to go toooo far in the drama part but.... they're all playing with JEALOUSY, LOVE AND CHEATING!!!!! My YURI HEART'S BREAKING T^T

Pooor poooor Donut who's just sooo INNOCENT AND PUUURE and fell in love for the first time with another WOMAN(i'd say i'm just like Donut. If i EVER fall in love with another woman i wouldn't really mind being in a SERIOUS LEZ relationship no matter if she'd be my first in EVERYTHING.. ! XD SO THAT SEXY BIATCH PLOY SHOULD STOP MAKING FUN OF DONUT FOR BEING WHO SHE IS, THAT MANIPULATIVE BIAAAATCHHHH!!! XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Almost getting anxious for that guy to show up, though I guess it won't end the way I'd like but...

het harem end incoming

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

And so, the forced drama continues...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And so, the forced drama continues...

Come on, this isn't FF.

last edited at Dec 15, 2015 1:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.