Forum › Forum Rules

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

No tag your spoilers as a rule? Maybe that should be rule 6 instead of some arbitrary nonsense.

Ufcututtguik
joined Apr 18, 2016

BedHead is absolutely making a mess of that mizulillie pic that just got uploaded. Even stalking people on other sites.

joined Mar 19, 2019

Is it okay to look for a translator here on "Scanlator Recruiting & Project Discussion" for a non-yuri project?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is it okay to look for a translator here on "Scanlator Recruiting & Project Discussion" for a non-yuri project?

I don't see why not, a better question would be "Would you find anyone interested here?"

joined Mar 28, 2019

There is a user called primalyossi who is a major arse to people on this forum. It’s happened since last week I think. I think they should be removed imo.

Also, there are CERTAIN other users who are causing drama over petty things. People have opinions. Deal with it. You’re probably in your 20s and 30s and maybe 40s, and it’s pathetic you act like so.

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 3:47AM

joined Mar 12, 2019

There is a user called primalyossi who is a major arse to people on this forum. It’s happened since last week I think. I think they should be removed imo.

Also, there are CERTAIN other users who are causing drama over petty things. People have opinions. Deal with it. You’re probably in your 20s and 30s and maybe 40s, and it’s pathetic you act like so.

Lmao since when have I caused drama? It’s all in your head, little one :P

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Another one day ban for general rudeness to others.

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

Another one day ban for general rudeness to others.

You’re so generous for not giving him a permaban. He always posts something negative.

2__cat_ears__tail__sitting__kimono__smile__glasses_removed__kanon_amamiya_(owari_naki_natsu_towa_naru_shirabe)
joined Oct 15, 2010

Is there a way to either delete one's account or change the username?

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Is there a way to either delete one's account or change the username?

You cannot delete it yourself. Some admins do delete it for you if you request it. I think you can email them or call out for one of them (Nezchan and drpepper are often online).

Email: admin@dynasty-scans.com

To reply you must either login or sign up.