Forum › Posts by BeehivesandCherries

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

Need some more Koyuki x Konatsu love

BeehivesandCherries
1 x ½ discussion 08 Apr 14:17
joined Mar 27, 2019

Just as a forewarning to others, I think another tag should be made. Maybe label is “incest” or “momcest.” Because clearly people are complaining about this nonstop.

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 2:18PM

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

What? Is this really a sequel? Is she kidding me right now. May as well call this a “spin off” instead of a sequel. I don’t like these new characters at all, just your generic masculine girl and feminine girl-with-a-boyfriend drama eyeroll

I want more of Yae and Chitose :(

And yeah, like some people said, what kind of “friend” asks you directly about relationship advice and asks to braid your hair literally just after meeting after a long period of time?...

Makes no sense. All that development made in the original series, all thrown out the window like a cabbage cart. And I see most of you defend her for “being away for long” or “working on too many things,” but that’s no excuse. Artists or writers shouldn’t be as lazy to not be able to look up where they left off.

Oh god why haven’t you been permabanned already.

BeehivesandCherries
Forum Rules 08 Apr 14:09
joined Mar 27, 2019

There is a user called primalyossi who is a major arse to people on this forum. It’s happened since last week I think. I think they should be removed imo.

Also, there are CERTAIN other users who are causing drama over petty things. People have opinions. Deal with it. You’re probably in your 20s and 30s and maybe 40s, and it’s pathetic you act like so.

Lmao since when have I caused drama? It’s all in your head, little one :P

Another one day ban for general rudeness to others.

You’re so generous for not giving him a permaban. He always posts something negative.

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

Why hasn’t sunbaenim been banned yet? Where is drpepper when you need him

BeehivesandCherries
My Beloved discussion 08 Apr 14:01
BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

I’m looking for the one where this girl with curly hair is a college student and hides after accidentally listening in on the lesbian girl being confessed to. She gets found out because of her damn ringtone giving her away. They find her and the lesbian thanks her for the save. They become “friends”. One day they go out to a mixer but the lesbian has a fever and end up going home. The girl realizes she cares so much about the lesbian chick because she is in love.

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

EDIT/ I saw your post BeehivesandCherries. Oh the irony. And you tried to act so smart when not knowing anything.

Um, I deleted it because I just saw your new post. You could have explained it in the response because I genuinely thought you were trolling.

Anyway, new response is above

last edited at Mar 28, 2019 6:55AM

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

DY4Y posted:

BeehivesandCherries posted:

I have to agree that it’s becoming shoujo ai.

How is it pedophilia when both of them are teenagers?

Who said anything about paedophilia? Shoujo ai = yuri (or girls love, or whatever you call it).

Shoujo ai is made up term by westerners, because they needed a way to market SFW and NSFW yuri and needed a clear distinction. So they took word shoujo (girl) and love (ai) and stuck it together. Alternatively it was bad attempt at translating other japanese term Girls' Love. Either way, japanese don't use it. Both Yuri and Girls' Love are universal and have no distinction based on maturity. They just slap 18+ on the cover. And sure, it wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that term "shoujo ai" already exist in japanese. It means someone who is attracted to young girls aka pedophile. The same is true for shounen ai.

Yeah, I was only thinking about the Westerner term. I had no idea the original word was linked to romantic attraction to young girls. It’s good to know that it’s a bad thing in Japan. It sucks that Americans are getting into hot water because ignorant people are misusing terms.

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

A story about two girls in high school/college. both are a bit of a delinquent I think (dying hair), they fall in love with each other, get a bit of drama and at the end one of them gives a key to the other for their future home.

Sry I can't remember much details anymore. I read it on dynasty, but I think it was some years ago.

Was the art style cutesy or more mature? I can think of five of similar stories like that atm.

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

I personally find the concept of zodiac signs sort of annoying because it’s a way of stereotyping personality traits based on a “sign.” Why do the Japanese care so much about blood types and zodiac signs? Is there a correlation study in their country or something? I don’t understand why.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 5:59PM

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

Omg I LOVE this series to death!! It’s one of the rare gems of yuri and one of the more better written ones out there. Characters have great tension, chemistry, and an overall positive relationship that it’s just all too adorable to look (and squeal) at. It reminds me of the days when me and this other girl were in love with one another (but we didn’t end up together because of her move unfortunately).

Its not yuri damn you

I mean, who cares? How do you know it’s not gonna be yuri? Lol. People so upset over the lizard typo lmao. Yall triggered folks should get a rest my god.

You are the triggered one here did I say anything about lizard? This story is all about two very GOOD FRIENDS trying to understand each other (At least until now). Cant you feel the super-friendship vibes?

Although the primalyossi person is incredibly stupid for mistaking a salamander for a lizard, I have to agree that it’s becoming shoujo ai. Normal friends don’t really have the thoughts and “look” they have haha.

I think the person was triggered lmao because they assume everyone is attacking them for the lizard thing xD

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

You know, Stretch deserves an anime.

It'd be easy: they just have to trace a workout video.

Lmao I love you for this comment xDD

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 4:13AM

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

Wow, for someone who’s done a ton of raunchy works in the past, this work is surprisingly very mild (as of yet lmao). This work is quite realistic, and somewhat touching because every character is well written. But it’s slow, in which there hasn’t been any romantic development yet. I think in a recent chapter, Nozomi’s tan friend does suss’ a little about what’s going on in the MC’s head, but the MC herself has not confirmed her feelings are those of love yet. And Nozomi is not over the bro yet. I love that the story is slow, because it proves how much Nozomi loved that guy. The MC and Nozomi both just lost a wonderful person and the manga does its best to show what a good person he was, and to what degree he’s affected everyone around him. There’s also surprisingly a good amount of character depth and development to each character, even the friends and side characters. I am amazed at how the mangaka evolved into a great writer. Looking forward to the next chapters ^_^

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

She said it was a salamander in the manga. How can you not know? facepalm Also, for a person who claims to be from California, you can’t even tell lizards (creatures from DRY land) and salamanders apart?...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch01#4

Failure. You were too lazy to look this up lol. It’s the very first scene.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 3:55AM

joined Mar 27, 2019

I think the question should be, “which WORKS” we think are the best or worst. Every author so far have published both terribly written and well written works, so authors can’t do well in everything. So here are ‘works’ that I’ve listed:

Best:
-Bloom Into You
-Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru (I really love how this one is turning out)
-Miss Sunflower (this one is wayyy too slow though, so if slow is not for you, then this one might be a skip)
-Sasameki Koto
-Dear My Teacher
-Lapis Lazuli Dream
-Her Kiss - Infectious Lust
-Everything listed here EXCEPT Roundabout:
https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/otsu_hiyori
-Love Doctor

So-So:
-Our Fake Relationship (by Matsufuji Junko). This story should have honestly been a much longer series instead of a one shot, but the professor is so fucking hot <333
-Blooming Sequence
-I Wish You Didn’t Exist
-Aoi Hana (GREAT story, but horribly rushed ending)
-Kase-san
-The Love that Won’t Reach (I usually don’t like “falling for wife” stories, but this one is actually decent. Not sure how it will turn out for now though, so can’t say it’s great)
-Girl Friends

BAD:
-Shitrus, Shitrus+
-Her Pet
-My Joy
-Basically everything else by Pito
-Kimi Koi Limit (wtf characters and ending)
-Liberty (one girl is an abusive fucker)
-Age 15
-I Fell in Love for the First Time
-My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown
-WDTFS
-Serenade
-NTR (Oh god ://///)