Forum › Posts by Tiatitan

Tiatitan
Image Comments 10 Mar 15:34
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ethia1vxyaen5uv-orig

@Clueless1 The author actually drew this piece before the other. So, I think they were uploaded in order of when they were created

Tiatitan
Image Comments 22 Aug 03:24
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Edwialnwkaa7rjp-orig

Of ALL images to make me question this I now wonder: do they have 1 or 2 sets of ears?
Also this is really cute and if there's a season 2 I want them to be a unit <3

Tiatitan
Image Comments 01 Aug 02:13
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ed9lyfhxgae0xzq-orig

^ Thank you for that important piece of knowledge.

Tiatitan
Image Comments 28 Jul 00:38
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Edgb8ruwoaab0o5-orig

I want a season 2, mostly to see them together

Tiatitan
Image Comments 25 Jul 02:50
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

^ Thank you

Tiatitan
Image Comments 21 Jul 15:52
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Dasdsa

A healthy Boston Marriage.

Tiatitan
Image Comments 21 Jul 15:46
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ec4tb9uxoaikewu-orig

^ Dude that's what kills me about the game, Rhea and Edelgard's ideals can coexist but they just can't see eye-to-eye and thus war D: Also if you ever comes across Rhea x Edelgard x Byleth doujin please share

Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

We hope readers have been enjoying Tougou-san and Sayama-san. The mangaka has recently posted on their Pixiv that they do not want further translations. Furthermore, the mangaka themself will be releasing their doujin in English. Presumably more official releases will follow. Please keep an eye out for them!

https://twitter.com/nmnk2020/status/1282650673868242951

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 2:26PM

Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

We hope readers have been enjoying Tougou-san and Sayama-san. The mangaka has recently posted on their Pixiv that they do not want further translations. Furthermore, the mangaka themself will be releasing their doujin in English. Presumably more official releases will follow. Please keep an eye out for them!

https://twitter.com/nmnk2020/status/1282650673868242951

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 2:25PM

Tiatitan
Chiral discussion 13 Jul 00:10
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

I was scared reading this expecting rape. But there was no sex, and every time Sayo told Hina to stop her advances, Hina stopped.
Also is accidental injury considered self-harm ? I thought Sayo injured herself on accident because she zoned out. Man page 2 threw me into an emotional roller-coaster...I'm genuinely not sure if it got added to the wrong comic on accident?

Tiatitan
Image Comments 11 Jul 01:25
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Disgey

I want this movie...

Tiatitan
Image Comments 11 Jul 01:12
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ecxqlpaxkaafkwl-orig

I need more artwork for these 2 D:

Tiatitan
Image Comments 07 Jul 03:27
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
10558399_p0

Cyutie patooties

Tiatitan
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

Eleriel posted:

It undeniably was

it definitely was

it undoubtedly was

It absolutely was

It positively was

It indisputably was

It shockingly was

It unarguably was

It indubitably was

It precisely was

It irrepressibly was

I can't believe it was

It soothly was

As exquisite as it is!

as weird as it is...

It naturally was

Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

I thought Tougou was 2 years older than Sayama?:0

They were in the earliest work, maybe the mangaka changed their mind and has them the same age now. Its actually better having them the same age, with their work rep. they are still senpai-kouhai, so its all good.

The mangaka did age them up a little since the initial pieces of these two. But the original upload here did have a typo. There is supposed to be a 2 year age difference. Thanks for pointing it out!

Tiatitan
Image Comments 24 Jun 02:47
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ea34aazu4aavo4k-orig

^Netflix

Tiatitan
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

For linguistic nerds like me:
I asked friends who are native Japanese speakers why it said "THE" as a sound effect on page 11.
Their theory:
Since Japanese doesn't have a "TH" sound like English, the pronunciation of "THE" sounds like
"ザ” or "Za" <-- an onomatopoeia that can mean "Thud"

Tiatitan
Image Comments 19 May 02:43
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ehvqo3swkaaojef-orig

I always got the impression Nana had the hots for Hachiko (Nana 7) and that because of their tragically messy love lives they never had the chance to date/end up together....and alas, the manga was never finished so it's hard to say if they ever addressed their feelings for one another

last edited at May 19, 2020 2:44AM

Tiatitan
Image Comments 27 Apr 23:24
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ewivn4vueaahifn-orig

^ How I wish we could like comments on this site

Tiatitan
Image Comments 22 Apr 02:51
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Ev0fzxvvaaingnt-orig

^ It's a bit funky. The DLC story is stand alone and, as explained above, has a separate option on the main screen. However, upon completing the DLC stand alone story, you are able to recruit 4 new characters during your regular playthrough of the main game.

Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

I enjoyed the manga. If there was any social commentary in the piece it’d be: Teachers should be paid more for what they do.

Good teachers also go through a lot, and the new generation bullies are becoming more and more toxic with time. May good people help teachers and stay close with them, or better, all of them in the world receive a salary raise.

Very heartwarming and passionated manga, my heart got hard with that end <3.

It means so much to see people acknowledge the teacher/classroom dynamic. As a substitute teacher, this hit home seeing the toxicity of the classroom. Granted, it varies by school, but

1. On multiple occasions, students have commented on my age. I feel students have less respect right off the back when a sub or teacher is close to their age. And some veteran teachers get exasperated quicker with young subs and new teachers, which is disheartening.
  2. I have crossed paths with male subs my age and their classroom dynamic is strikingly different. I've asked them what they're doing and they describe EXACTLY what I'm doing in my classroom. But they're men. And, sad to say it, I think female teachers get more sh*t from students
Tiatitan
Image Comments 07 Apr 15:51
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
Euw0h3su0aa1hya-orig

^Maybe she’s sitting on her lap?

Tiatitan
Forum Rules 23 Mar 00:42
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

I’m new and idk if I submitted an Upload Request correctly. What is the average delay between submitting a request and something being posted? And is there any way I can confirm I submitted something properly?

Tiatitan
Image Comments 09 Mar 00:54
Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018
79853070_p0

@Random I genuinely love your random fact, that’s really cool!

Unnamed
joined Jan 15, 2018

Reading this a second time, I understand the mix of interpretations at the end :/ In other pieces featuring these two on the artist's Pixiv, they are in fact depicted to be in a consenting relationship. But the kouhai sure knows how to push her senpai's buttons.