Forum › Forum Rules

Hot
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sarah of the Night posted:

question:

im new to this site. whats the etiquette here concerning commenting on old chapters? asking since there appears to be one large discussion thread for each manga. do i keep comments about previous chapters that may have released years ago to myself so i dont clog up the thread, or...?

You're free to discuss all chapters that are uploaded on Dynasty. So for example there's a series that has 4 chapters uploaded, but other sites have up to 20 chapters. You can talk about the 4 chapters that are on Dynasty without worry, because when going to discussion thread, you're expected to read what is on Dynasty, but if you want to discuss future 16 chapters that are not yet uploaded, you have to use spoiler mark.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

question:

im new to this site. whats the etiquette here concerning commenting on old chapters? asking since there appears to be one large discussion thread for each manga. do i keep comments about previous chapters that may have released years ago to myself so i dont clog up the thread, or...?

Just confirming, commenting on old chapters is absolutely fine. If it's a thread that has a lot of newer chapters, it'd help if you make it clear you're talking about an older one to avoid confusion, but that's about it.

Sarah of the Night
Vampireruler1a
joined May 12, 2020

thank you both for the answers, appreciate it!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

For some reason this thread is attractive to crappy college crap bots:

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15035-since-i-m-a-college-student-i-ll-share

Hot
joined Jun 5, 2015

Probably because of the title and I just reported it like 5 minutes ago.

To reply you must either login or sign up.