Forum › Posts by Gatiko

joined Oct 2, 2014

Whats the deal with bloody botan and gura?? I support, but what's the reason-

I think that was posted shortly after the Gen 5/EN Collab in Among us, during a round, both Gura and Botan were the impostors, and like the apex predators they are, proceeded to get 4 kills before the first meeting

last edited at Dec 22, 2020 9:16PM

Gatiko
Shin Honoka discussion 12 Nov 20:14
joined Oct 2, 2014

Name every bread
Hidekins:...Tortilla

Does anyone know where Hidekins lives? I just wanna talk

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 8:14PM

Gatiko
Image Comments 13 Oct 20:20
joined Oct 2, 2014
84960281_p0

From the thumbnail, I thought this was a naruto X sasuke gender-bend

Gatiko
Image Comments 06 Oct 20:56
joined Oct 2, 2014
69796935_p0

@Norainhere One time that Kaede saw a pic of her and Mito being shipped she started screaming something like "I'm hetero" or something like that (or maybe it could be for another reason and I'm wrong)

Gatiko
joined Oct 2, 2014

I would like that anyone that is interested in watching tomoe and sukoya, or any other vtuber remember those rules:
1.Don't chat with others before the stream starts
2.Don't mention the names that aren't mention
3.Don't fight or argue, just ignore suspicious account
4.Don't pass on messages
5. Don't chat stuff irrelevant to the stream
Those are the basic rules of chat etiquette that most vtubers have

joined Oct 2, 2014

kirakazumi posted:

If I'm being optimistic I believe they are trying to give us more interactions between Ruby and Weiss so when it happens people can't go around saying that they are forcing the ship like they are doing with Bumblebee.

I've dropped RWBY for a while now, but I checked out a few places once I heard Bumblebee got some love thrown their way, and oh boy was the backlash intense as fuck. And the thing is I can't even fault most of them for being annoyed. If the writers' writing capabilities are anything like the time I dropped them, I knew instinctively that they probably just dove head first into making them endup together without even properly building them up from previous seasons because they were so busy with their myth arc and making Jaune super important because he's their poster boy (ironic for a show called RWBY).

I've always loved WR but I couldn't stand seeing them being written so poorly (and would probably end up in het ships because reasons) so the show is as good as dead to me.

As for WhiteRose, there are suggestions that, since the team will be spending the next Volume, at least, in Atlas, that Weiss will be dealing with her demons much the same way that Blake and Yang have been dealing with theirs over the past couple of seasons and that she will need the support of her closest friend more than ever, who IS Ruby, regardless of her tsundere ways. This suggests that there could be development in their relationship on the horizon.

One thing I'll like to point out is that if Kerry and Miles had wanted Weiss to end up with Jaune or Neptune they would have hinted that during the battle of Heaven when Weiss almost died, while it was Jaune who saved her, there wasn't any moment between them, not even during Vol 6, and Neptune stopped being relevant to Weiss character since Vol3, on the other hand, after her near-death experience Weiss has been closer to Ruby, from how they act in the opening, to the 'thank me later' and other scenes, now that I think about it they are almost always together in vol 6
Maybe I'm just delusional, but one can always dream

Gatiko
Forum Rules 24 Jun 20:30
joined Oct 2, 2014

Sorry if this isn't the place for asking, but I don't know how to use the IRC, I tried to post a comment in another post, but it says that it was marked for spam, so I wanted no know if it was possible to post my comment.

joined Oct 2, 2014

A lot of people i know keep telling me that this ship is either dead or dying, and i honestly need some reassurance because this ship is what got me into RWBY and i don't want to see it die.

I wouldn't say that the ship is dead, the last volume gave us a few White Rose moments but were overshadowed by Bumblebee that had a stronger focus, if I'm being optimistic I believe they are trying to give us more interactions between Ruby and Weiss so when it happens people can't go around saying that they are forcing the ship like they are doing with Bumblebee.

I could go on a rant about how this ship could happen, but that would probably be annoying.

Gatiko
joined Oct 2, 2014

Did yukari killed cthulhu ?