joined Feb 3, 2016

Thank you I understand it now.

joined Nov 27, 2016

whats IRC
how do you link the readers manga into comments
Can we suggest anything as long as it's no from the copyright sites

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 10:42PM

joined Jan 16, 2017

Even though you don't host this, would it be alright to start a discussion for My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend? I want to discuss it with people, but I can't find any discussion for it. XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Even though you don't host this, would it be alright to start a discussion for My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend? I want to discuss it with people, but I can't find any discussion for it. XD

Yes, go ahead. We have a few discussions of series we don't host.

joined Mar 23, 2017

Hehe! I'm confused, what's the meaning of rule 6? And what's kitchen reno? Kitchen renovation for advertising things?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hehe! I'm confused, what's the meaning of rule 6? And what's kitchen reno? Kitchen renovation for advertising things?

It's a Dynasty in-joke. Every now and then there's a spam bot that comes by and starts a couple of threads advertising kitchen renovations in various places in England, then vanish again for months. We're due one soon, I think.

And Rule 6 is a Monty Python's Flying Circus reference.

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 7:53PM

Img_1859
joined Apr 17, 2017

Can I ask how to reply to others comments that makes their text appear in your comment, but it's all gray n stuff?

drpepperfan Staff
Ss%20(2017-07-16%20at%2007.05.27)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Can I ask how to reply to others comments that makes their text appear in your comment, but it's all gray n stuff?

Hit the Quote button on the post you want to reply to.

joined Nov 27, 2016

Besides lezhin, is there a linking rule to other things

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Besides lezhin, is there a linking rule to other things

Thus far, Lezhin has been the only one there's been a specific issue with. What did you have in mind?

joined Nov 27, 2016

Well cause I posted links to peanutoon which is another manhwa site like lezhin, soooo is that alright? Or no

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well cause I posted links to peanutoon which is another manhwa site like lezhin, soooo is that alright? Or no

Peanutoon publishes their own original stuff, right? Then it's absolutely fine to link to them.

It's absolutely fine to link to Lezhin too, the restriction is on linking to unauthorized scans of stuff that's on their site. Linking directly to their originals is fine.

To reply you must either login or sign up.