Forum › How I Lose Bets With My Sadistic Gifted Childhood Friend and She Steals All of My Firsts discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

stab each other with their fingers

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I think a "shared bath" situation is a possibility.

Incoming nipple jabbing arc

joined Feb 2, 2021

Sure hope a bath scene is the maximum extent on how far these go. I don't see how this could be salvaged after an actual rape scene.

One of Wakabas friends need to save her, or someone should suplex blondie out of orbit.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Sure hope a bath scene is the maximum extent on how far these go. I don't see how this could be salvaged after an actual rape scene.

One of Wakabas friends need to save her, or someone should suplex blondie out of orbit.

Yeah I'm hoping sex only happens once they're on the same page, and it's a consensual first time sexual encounter.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Surprisingly wholesome for this manga. Sure there were some "I hate you's" in there and Komaki telling Wakaba to strip, but that's mild as far as the toxicity goes in this manga.

Probably just forgot but it stuck out to me how Wakaba always refers to her as "Komaki" in her thoughts despite stubbornly refusing to call her by given name. That feeble resistance is adorably petulant.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Surprisingly wholesome for this manga. Sure there were some "I hate you's" in there and Komaki telling Wakaba to strip, but that's mild as far as the toxicity goes in this manga.

Probably just forgot but it stuck out to me how Wakaba always refers to her as "Komaki" in her thoughts despite stubbornly refusing to call her by given name. That feeble resistance is adorably petulant.

Not enough resistance to prevent a Wakaba initiated kiss this time though lol. "I hate you" translates to "I love you but hate that I do." We'll get over that. If there was still some lingering doubt about how much Wakaba loves Komaki, I think this chapter would clear that up. She'll accept "losing," eventually; or she'll recognize she's already "lost." Of course they'll have to work through their issues in the process.

last edited at Jun 15, 2024 11:21AM

joined May 3, 2014

Not enough resistance to prevent a Wakaba initiated kiss this time though lol. "I hate you" translates to "I love you but hate that I do." We'll get over that. If there was still some lingering doubt about how much Wakaba loves Komaki, I think this chapter would clear that up. She'll accept "losing," eventually; or she'll recognize she's already "lost." Of course they'll have to work through their issues in the process.

if the story is trying to make it like that, it’s the most stupid way to write the i hate you( i actualy love you) type of relationship, not this stupid as hell way to make Komaki look like an psychopath and Wakaba being the most STUPID AND DUMB way of obeying what Komaki says!!!

I wanted to say Komaki acts like she is on some deep end spectrum of some kind, but I DOUBT the author was going for some kind of psychological romance and what not, so this chapter just makes me think this plot is just so fucking stupid!!!

but it did hook me so i guess the author manage to make it unique enough to hook people (-_-“) and unfortunatly i doubt the author will go the route of psychological romance and mental issue and such

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

why is this 15 year old even still reading this

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

if the story is trying to make it like that, it’s the most stupid way to write the i hate you( i actualy love you) type of relationship, not this stupid as hell way to make Komaki look like an psychopath and Wakaba being the most STUPID AND DUMB way of obeying what Komaki says!!!

I wanted to say Komaki acts like she is on some deep end spectrum of some kind, but I DOUBT the author was going for some kind of psychological romance and what not, so this chapter just makes me think this plot is just so fucking stupid!!!

but it did hook me so i guess the author manage to make it unique enough to hook people (-_-“) and unfortunatly i doubt the author will go the route of psychological romance and mental issue and such

So you’re saying “I like it (but I hate that I do)”?

joined Sep 27, 2017

Well there's the bath, also this chapter really gives me the impression that Wakaba is even deeper in the hole than Komaki. Especially as Komaki seems genuinely surprised by the kiss on the bed.

I'm also getting the impression that Komaki is a coward, and that she's doing all of this because she's afraid of asking Wakaba out, but doesn't want anyone else to have Wakaba's 1st time experiences. It's almost dating with extra steps...

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I'm also getting the impression that Komaki is a coward, and that she's doing all of this because she's afraid of asking Wakaba out, but doesn't want anyone else to have Wakaba's 1st time experiences. It's almost dating with extra steps...

Yah, in her head, she thinks it's better to be hated forever by her rather than risk losing her by taking the step to just tell her she loves her.

last edited at Jun 15, 2024 1:45PM

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

This is so hot

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Well there's the bath, also this chapter really gives me the impression that Wakaba is even deeper in the hole than Komaki. Especially as Komaki seems genuinely surprised by the kiss on the bed.

Yeah, on top of taking Wakaba’s first, I also think Komaki’s just looking to fulfill a fantasy of being with Wakaba, since she seems to be convinced that it can never happen otherwise. At the same time, though, I do think that she’s still holding out some small hope that Wakaba will eventually return her feelings, and I’d be very surprised if she ever goes so far as trying to use a win for actual sense (it’d essentially be the same as giving up on the two of them ever really getting together).

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Hate you Hate you too

Cheers It's mutual !

joined Sep 28, 2022

it almost feels like the author wrote a normal thing and replaced every instance of the word love with hate or something

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

idk it captures the internal turmoil of someone you care about a lot going a bad way and you're not sure what you should be doing or how much of it you could have been responsible for but ultimately feeling too scared to show and request the vulnerability needed to work through that

joined May 10, 2021

Kinda weird, kinda toxic.
Kinda wholesome and kinda hot as well.
Great fucking stuff!
Thanks for the translation!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Yah, in her head, she thinks it's better to be hated forever by her rather than risk losing her by taking the step to just tell her she loves her.

I think Komaki has convinced herself that she already lost her, and that Wakaba only goes along with the game because of a misplaced stubbornness. And with every single "precious thing" she takes from Wakaba, the idea that Wakaba might still care about her becomes more and more unthinkable.

last edited at Jun 16, 2024 4:29PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Why do I hear Britney Spears singing?

Tired%20mokou
joined Jan 1, 2024

rivals my ass these bitches GAY

To reply you must either login or sign up.