Forum › The Engagement of the Disgraced Witch and the Cross-Dressing Princess discussion

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Now that your true colors... of a caring, supportive maiden in love and reliable fiancée... have finally bled through, I will drag your foul nature out in the open, witch.

I have no idea why he hates Evris, though he did have a son with a darkness magic affinity, maybe it's related.

I'm curious whether it will end in a "I was wrong, welcome to the family" type of resolution, or a "I wasn't wroooong" while falling in a bottomless hole one.

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Now that your true colors... of a caring, supportive maiden in love and reliable fiancée... have finally bled through, I will drag your foul nature out in the open, witch.

I have no idea why he hates Evris, though he did have a son with a darkness magic affinity, maybe it's related.

I'm curious whether it will end in a "I was wrong, welcome to the family" type of resolution, or a "I wasn't wroooong" while falling in a bottomless hole one.

As much as I usually like wholesome, supportive families, I think this is a case where I'm rooting more for the second option.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Here in the night~
I see the sun~
Here in the dark~
Our two hearts are one~

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

That "SMOIL!" on page 12 slew me~

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I wouldn't mind either option.

That "SMOIL!" on page 12 slew me~

Haven't seen that used anywhere except Rutou-san ni ha Kanaimasen, so it certainly was a moment. :D

Takodachi_slime_bocchi_by_walkman0_dg1rfr9-pre
joined Feb 18, 2021

"Let's make my only daughter the crown prince and heir to the throne. Oh, and also make her the wife of a powerful duke who will manipulate and treat her like shit. What could possibly go wrong?"

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

I'm hoping this is a speed run in the magic babies% category

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

ooh la la

also hell for seeing this ugly man say that stuff lmao

joined Feb 11, 2022

chap 1 :
just started this , this looks promising , also after watching WataOshi, gah damn these lesbian speedrunners waste no time at all

joined Feb 11, 2022

chap 5 :
to the old dude : kill yourself , put a hook under your non-existant throat , jump and rip your jaw off your potato-head looking ass

anyways back to reading now

last edited at Jan 5, 2024 8:00PM

joined Feb 11, 2022

this is a good manga I'll definitively keep following it , in just 6 chapters it managed to be way more compelling than the average manga , and I really like the fact that it is fast paced because I have ADHD and I need a story that keeps me hooked 24/7

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I think this is the fourth or fifth series I've read with this start... looks good tho

Okay. So this is a trend lol. I’ve only seen one other series start like this, but it was an isekai yuri anime. It was exactly the same at the start that I felt it had to be some sort of prompt for authors. “What direction can you take this?” Something like that. So there’s definitely other series with this introduction, huh… Anyone know the first story that used it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.