Forum › Posts by __k_reads__

joined Feb 11, 2022

This chapter really said to defeat your foes harness the power of friendship. It's so sweet i forgot it was yuri sometimes. But there's still so much yuri.

Saying that you forgot that "Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri" had yuri in it is kinda like saying you forgot that the eiffel tower is built out of metal, it's kinda only made out of that

joined Feb 11, 2022

A temporary group has released chapter 31 on Mangadex.

Yes hi that's me

joined Feb 11, 2022

Can we get some claps for a blackrose upload (they scanlated it better than me imo)

joined Feb 11, 2022

lmao MahouAko: the sus version

love the commitment to the joke, the long impostor as a flower made me laugh hard

joined Feb 11, 2022

Is Asumi the most powerfull botton in the universe?

yes.

joined Feb 11, 2022

this series is cooking up something, I can feel it, I want to see the clash between nanao and Mai

joined Feb 11, 2022

Don't feel bad that you forgot her. She's barely there. Part of why I find it hard to root for that reunion.

That's the opposite for me. I can't invest myself into Nanao because of the Mai plot.

and I'm invested in BOTH

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Yuri_kyanon-1733277470013690045-img1

sulleta is very pretty here

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Milfcookiesimp-1742585428635754676-img1

stonks and gex multitasking , the lesbian R&D never stops

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Milfcookiesimp-1742585428635754676-img1

stonks and gex multitasking , the lesbian R&D never stops

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Srmo_momo-1599432594617434112-img1

sister gangbang ? (it's not even feasible canonically)

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
102895335_p0

some "bonding" time in the "kessoku" band (if you know the meaning in japanese)

last edited at Feb 3, 2024 9:55AM

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Hoshina_106642857_p0

unexpectedly a dope ship ? like what ?

last edited at Feb 3, 2024 9:47AM

joined Feb 11, 2022

scanlator what happened to the chapters ?

last edited at Jan 30, 2024 4:33PM

joined Feb 11, 2022

The implication seems to be that it's healthier because Nanao has feelings for her and their relationship isn't based on paying for sex, which sure, that is healthier. But the idea that because Nanao loves Asumi therefore Asumi should get into a relationship with Nanao, that feels toxic to me. Asumi doesn't owe Nanao feelings. And that's kind of my point, even if it is just because of an emotional hangup, that still means Asumi doesn't have feelings for Nanao. Being in a relationship with Nanao wouldn't be fair to either of them.

At the end of the day, even if Mai didn't exist, there is no indication that Asumi would choose Nanao. Of course, feelings could develop later, adults don't get into relationships with each other having equal feelings at the start necessarily, but

that also means there is no guarantee that feelings will develop.

that's why I like this manga , I feel like the story could take a turn at each chapters , just like the feeling I got when I watched HSL , I just feel that that something is cooking up and each pieces on the checkerboard are slowly moving into place for the bang , and for now I have no way to know when/what the bang will be or what kind of bang it'll be but oh boy do I know that there's one coming

They're being really intimate, and Asumi is still thinking brothels would indicate, if anything, that she has not become more emotionally vulnerable with Nanao.

To use a different manga as an example, Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri, the main character in that is intimate with a number of different girls,

but only two of them feel like she could have feelings for

who's the second one ? yayoi ? I know there's hanei but who you're referring to ?

joined Feb 11, 2022

Fundamentally, Nanao wants to possess Asumi. Even right from the start of her feelings, remember how she stalked her and saw her entering the love hotel with a woman, which is how she got the idea that Asumi worked for the brothel to begin with? Asumi, however, does not want to be possessed. This is a fundamental gap between them that is irreconcilable without Nanao coming to terms with it and realizing she can't have what she wants.

You're making nanao intentions and actions look way more heinous that they actually are, from her point of view her friend seemed in desperately need of money to the point of having several jobs at the same time, she was genuinely concerned about her situation. Also let's not forget that asumi was the one that invited nanao to the hotel after the date ended, nanao was perfectly fine with letting asumi go after that.
Asumi is interested in nanao that's just a fact, and the idea that she's manipulating her or that she sneakily dragged her into a relationship is just ridiculous, cuz again it was asumi that invited nanao to the hotel and accepted being friends with benefits after that

This isn't a matter of moral judgement. It's simply a matter of two people having misaligned interests. They tell you pretty clearly in this chapter: Nanao's on cloud nine, while Asumi likes the pleasure of the moment but does not feel comfortable with this being a long term situation. Nanao wants far more and on a permanent basis than what Asumi wants to give her. It's not that Asumi doesn't like her or enjoy being with her, it's that she wants more than this for herself, desires that conflict with Nanao's desires.

there is a peaceful resolution to all of this, where everyone is happy ... we all know what it is

joined Feb 11, 2022

Yup, I knew Asumi was going to her room to masturbate in the previous chapter. It was quite surprising that Nanao acted immediately when she realized she had disappointed Asumi by inviting Asumi to her room and not doing anything ( Ok, they watched the movie, not doing nothing)

I'm a bit surprised that we still are going with the Moderate amounts of sex tag.

This manga has "moderate" amounts of sex?!?!?!?

I'd love to meet the taggers who made that choice and ask them exactly what it is that they call lots and heaps and truckloads of sex.

I think this website has the tag Lot of sex. With every chapter having sex scenes like this one, that tag is more appropriate

no Lot of sex designates more the tone of the manga , Lot of sex is more appropriate for hentai , this manga is too wholesome to be concidered hentai, way too lewd for anything else other than moderate amounts of sex , I think the tag is very appropriate

joined Feb 11, 2022

WAIT OH GOD , IT'S HAPPENING ! , STAY CALM ! I THINK ASUMI IS HAVING FEELINGS FOR NANAO

joined Feb 11, 2022

girl really just unlocked free sex lmao

joined Feb 11, 2022

chap 12 page 21 :
girl really said "who asked"
LMAO

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Gutalalaman-1599910470550704129-img1

SO MANY YURI SHIP JHKJJLMESGSDGFHKLM

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
83800984_p1

oh shit o_o

__k_reads__
Love Bullet discussion 23 Jan 12:36
joined Feb 11, 2022

what's this manga ? "jonh , this one's a virgin , go get the 50' cal" lmao

__k_reads__
Opapagoto discussion 15 Jan 23:06
joined Feb 11, 2022

EXCUSE ME ? this manga is actually WAY WAY better than I expected , the stakes were so up there and I was prepared for it , this actually could be turned into a good anime , I am plesently surprised 10/10

__k_reads__
Opapagoto discussion 12 Jan 18:15
joined Feb 11, 2022

chap 5 :
If I had a nickel for every time I've seen a council student composed of clinically insane people I'd have two nickels.
Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice.

(talking about kakegurui)