Forum › Posts by __k_reads__

joined Feb 11, 2022

Do you think this manga could have an anime adaptation?

It would be pretty difficult, since I don't think the sex should be cut out.

Cutting out the sex is basically like not having a show at all , because the entire thing is sex

joined Feb 11, 2022
joined Feb 11, 2022

Chapter 7 page 9 : "why not a man"

oh boi thee's a whole list of reasons

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022

I'm surpised , this manga is legitimately good , it was really fun and iy knew how to pull punches

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022

junko is actually a terrifying bitch

__k_reads__
Citrus + discussion 27 Jun 06:14
joined Feb 11, 2022

yo that vol 6 leaflet is not a chapter but goddamn , it sure gave me a sugar overdose , it's so incredibly wholesome and cute

joined Feb 11, 2022

So this is it I've finally finished MahouAko , what a fucking ride that was, I loved it and it's perhaps one of my favorite manga top 5 for sure, by far it's the one made me laugh the most, just the overall ridiculousness and unhingedness of it is part of the appeal , kinda in the same vein as nichijou exept yuri and lewd and the latter also serves those overall traits imo, like fucking kiwi-chan building an house of cards on top of azul's ass and slaping the fuck out of it everytime she moves so she has to rebuild it, is the kind of bs that only this series can pull and I'm all here for it , oh and let's not get started on the ships , I love the ships, we have LeoBaiser (my fav) , LocoLeber , BerserShio , Magenta x Sulfur and I love them all, even past the bs of the series they are very worth getting invested into it, this series will be remenbered, 100% certain

joined Feb 11, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch54#10
LMFAOOOO "Loco Souls III" this manga is truly badshit insane

joined Feb 11, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch44#22

HOLY FUCKING SHIT , THATS IT , FUCK YOU SHION , I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR BREAKING THAT GODSEND MOMENT AAAAAAARRRRGH WE WERE ACTUALLY GETTING GOOD YURI , I'M SO PISSED

joined Feb 11, 2022

I THOUGHT THE SENPAI WAS BLONDE?? SHES BLUE

I THOUGHT SHE HAD WHITE HAIR WITH BLACK TIPS, MY PERCEPTION IS FUCKED NOW

joined Feb 11, 2022

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SEMPAI X ASUMI ??????? THAT TOTALLY CAME OUT OF LEFT FIELD, I'm baffled, I didn't expect that , too bad we didn't get to see it

__k_reads__
Citrus + discussion 22 May 14:40
joined Feb 11, 2022

I really don't like the vibe of that guy, I can't seem to bring myself to give a fuck about him

__k_reads__
Citrus + discussion 22 May 13:31
joined Feb 11, 2022

I just really don't like the vibe of that dude

joined Feb 11, 2022

Itsumi you magnificent bastard, you're turning em all Yuri \⁠(⁠ϋ⁠)⁠/⁠♩

yuri always was satus quo (you can restrain your interpretation of this line to this series if you're shortsighted)

joined Feb 11, 2022

Yanagi should be the endgame.

nevermind saw ch 32.

are you saying that because of vice prez ? really ? cmon that's such a crack ship surely toudou x yanagi is way more OTP right ?

joined Feb 11, 2022

Kurohime is undeniably the best possible couple for Itsumi.
You can't change my mind

that's a crazy take , like WHAT ? over RIN ? no way

joined Feb 11, 2022

This chapter really said to defeat your foes harness the power of friendship. It's so sweet i forgot it was yuri sometimes. But there's still so much yuri.

Saying that you forgot that "Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri" had yuri in it is kinda like saying you forgot that the eiffel tower is built out of metal, it's kinda only made out of that

joined Feb 11, 2022

A temporary group has released chapter 31 on Mangadex.

Yes hi that's me

joined Feb 11, 2022

Can we get some claps for a blackrose upload (they scanlated it better than me imo)

joined Feb 11, 2022

lmao MahouAko: the sus version

love the commitment to the joke, the long impostor as a flower made me laugh hard

joined Feb 11, 2022

Is Asumi the most powerfull botton in the universe?

yes.

joined Feb 11, 2022

this series is cooking up something, I can feel it, I want to see the clash between nanao and Mai

joined Feb 11, 2022

Don't feel bad that you forgot her. She's barely there. Part of why I find it hard to root for that reunion.

That's the opposite for me. I can't invest myself into Nanao because of the Mai plot.

and I'm invested in BOTH

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Yuri_kyanon-1733277470013690045-img1

sulleta is very pretty here

__k_reads__
joined Feb 11, 2022
Milfcookiesimp-1742585428635754676-img1

stonks and gex multitasking , the lesbian R&D never stops