Forum › Posts by Knuddelwolf

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Unprotected hand holding? Lady Claire, what are you THINKING, allowing Lilly THAT?

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Mahi-Mahi kissing would have ledf to the world imploding anyway - from cuteness.

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

That "SMOIL!" on page 12 slew me~

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

I just read the manga, laughed, and did not think any further on it. Sometimes it is just better to not ponder something too much.

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

p.s I assume her lower half on the credit page is a photoshop job- no way that topless image is from somewhere in the series right?

Her being topless is a photoshop, but that image is from the chapter where she and Michiru do a photoshoot after school with Airi stripping down to her bra and the headmaster lady assumes that Airi is being bullied.

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

What a nice chapter. Text or dialogue was totally unnecessary for this, would have detracted from it, even. The pictures spoke louder than a thousand words. Made the chapter that much more powerful.

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

said to be hot enough to melt iron
BUT CAN SHE MELT STEEL BEAMS?!

...sorry, had to.

last edited at Oct 10, 2022 7:02AM

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

That was incredibly creative! No stupid plot device or some change of heart, just good ol loopholes! Marisas the best

Well, there IS the beginning of a change of heart; when Kaguya says that "In that final round, when I had no choice but to dispel my ability [...] ...I felt...a little excited", it implicates that Marisa has given her the first taste of the thrill a good game can bring and that she won't use her ability again in the future, at least not as her first resort.

Of course, all that happens AFTER Marisa has pulled her (masterful) trick, so...

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

That...was actually pretty damn clever. Make Kaguya drop her ability by threatening to destroy the one advantage she does get from keeping it up, then take that advantage for yourself while she is still reeling. Good going.

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Couldn't tell if Nao's wearing undies or going commando.

It's Nao we're talking about. Of COURSE she goes commando XD

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Even in a world filled with super powers, there should be a ban against powers that prevent the game from progressing at all. Not necessarily because it's cheating (like someone said, everyone's doing it), but because it prevents the entire tournament from advancing.

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 8:07AM

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Is that a Pomf~ I see there~?

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

I'm not certain you can even go further on this storyline; seems pretty cut and dry

Looks pretty wet to me

Ba-dum tss!

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

I knew what I was getting into (judging by the tags), I clicked on this anyway (partly because it's Itou Hachi, she does good stuff! and partly because I like loli stuff, especially in conjunction with the first point) and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, like I knew I would..

I don't get why people feel the need to read this and then go on the comments section to virtue signal. This is a story, not real life. No one got hurt, so where's the problem? Not trying to insult anyone here, BTW.

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 11:17PM

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

And so they are pining for each other, forever oblivious to the feelings of the other. Makes me sad ._.

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Hot or not - I never go to my dentist willingly. Oh sure, I go for my annual checkup, but aside from that...I'm so scared of treatment pain, that they have to put me under for each of them, lest I lash out and hurt the doc...

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Yuu is calling out all your asses. Not me of course. I though it would be under bra.

Nah, I did not. This manga is too cute and (oddly enough) pure for this type of location. I expected somewhere on the back of her legs or something.

Knuddelwolf
Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

Rumiko Takahashi...now THERE is a name I have not read in quite some time.