Takodachi_slime_bocchi_by_walkman0_dg1rfr9-pre
joined Feb 18, 2021
Soesoe300_1769351040347029557

lewd

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

Oh the tags have changed I wonder wh-
Oh, welp, now the premise of the story doesn't really make sense anymore.

Though, I do wonder why the emperor isn't just left ambiguously transmasc, considering they're seemingly just fine with being a guy, and don't really seem interested in being a girl.

Ok i got it, is this story pretending to be one of thous chinese stories that has “yuri” tag but also the cross-dressing tag so we get what i feel is an STRAIGHT romance story were even in the chapter 15 we got the other supposed “lesbian/bisexual” MC having SEX with HER HUSBAND, how is this YURI?!?!?!?!

I’m sorry but i don’t see anything yuri in this story, is it gonna change? will we EVER address the idea of the EMPEROR being a women? or the idea of two women in an relationship? we will EVER see the concept that no, relationship between straight people is different from gay ones? or will the MC suddenly be OK with her supposed HUSBAND being a WIFE?!?!?!?

there was one other Chinese novel that i coudn’t finish reading were the General was hiding her gender and for some stupid reason, we don’t get the other MC to know that the General was a women while the Princes was so gay she made sure the General was USED AS A PAWN WITH NO MERCY cuz he was a MEN! (abd the general fell for the princes so she did whatever the princess ask of her) that farce of an supposed “Yuri romance” HAPPEN AT THE END! 1/5 of the story with 0 romance with only the GENERAL being in love with the princes! the ROMANCE didn’t exist at all cuz the author forgot to build ANY relationship with them because the princes didn’t found out the general was a women early.

this story will need some solid exploration of the relationship they have AFTER the MC finds the emperor true gender! but i do wander if an Chinese story can pull it off were even the Japanese mangas shy away from the concept of “Sexual Orientation”

...are you okay?

No they are definitely not lol, just check their posts.

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

even god damn Twilight had better Relationship progression to Romantic Relationship that whatever this shite is supposed to be between Aki/Shiho? I’m a supposed to be all gooygooy with their supposed “romance”??? even Thanos with the infinity glove couldn't hand fisted the supposed romance, yeah nop I’m dropping the manga here I will rather rewatch all the Twilight movies to forget this manga existed.

I’m just praying to all gay gods that Yuri Is My Job, stops fallowing in the footsteps of this manga, cuz good god I’m sick of Kanoko.

I just check your posts and holy shite why tf are you so mad at everything? What's wrong with your life?

joined Feb 18, 2021

Can't look at demon the same way after Frieren

joined Feb 18, 2021

are the flowers in page 3 copied in? lmao

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021
Hasukeii-1747854717605355685-img1

they finally reunited after 500 years

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

Juicy ads money babe

joined Feb 18, 2021

"Let's make my only daughter the crown prince and heir to the throne. Oh, and also make her the wife of a powerful duke who will manipulate and treat her like shit. What could possibly go wrong?"

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

I think the first couple doesn't work out, right?

last edited at Nov 8, 2023 8:49PM

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

That escalates quickly

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

Sense of impending doom

joined Feb 18, 2021

After rereading, I think the rapey part is not as bad as people make it out to be, sure it feels like Marika was forced to have sex, but I think she has every change to just stop it and leave, instead she just keeps coming back. Once you get pass that, it's actually really sweet.

The thing with Karen is inexcusable tho.

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

A manga where a shop owner says "I'm horny" then she meet the other girl then they go to the hotel.

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

I suggest some tag change with this ending

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

There are many things that have yet to be solved. Their death is kinda expected but I was hoping for some twist.

SchroCatDinger
joined Feb 18, 2021

Bs end again, I know it's hard to write ending but this is plain stupid, killing everyone doesn't resolve anything. Fck it I'm salty

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 1:32AM by OrangePekoe