Forum › My Dearest Nemesis discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"Pwease won't you kiss me again?"

"Please, miss, can I have some more?"

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

i'm loving this will-they-won't-they but i can't wait until they actually do also i love the art so much

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Now I wonder what she'll do with this information.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

"Pwease won't you kiss me again?"

"Please, miss, can I have some more?"

Reminds me of the game Drak and his brothers and friends played.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Please let this mean now little tiger is gonna go into the offensive. Please man, let this become a battle of wits. Please oh please let this be lesbian Kaguya-sama

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 6:11PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Modern phone technology sure is amazing. I can't believe they have now avatars that keep changing countenance to perfectly reflect the real face you're making at the moment.

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 7:35PM

joined May 10, 2021

Yes please. Now do your thing and woo her!
Wonder which prideful side will lose first..

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Heheheh, this level of unawareness is amazing, I love this.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Wow, she's not super dense about it. That's a refreshing change of pace.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I don't think this is a matter of pride on Jiang's side. She seems to genuinely have trouble grasping emotions, both her own and other people's, to the point where it wouldn't surprise me if she's intended to have some sort of spectrum disorder. So, the real question is "Which will break first, Shen's pride or her misunderstanding?"

joined Nov 6, 2021

I get the sense that the author has a somnophilia kink. “kissing while asleep” has happened multiple times in both this series and green tea bitch.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

She went in for seconds!

Can't resist those soft drunken lips.

Also,the baby is on the way.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Also,the baby is on the way.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/954252384979267620/1098775084375744512/image.png

THIS IS WIN
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I seriously love female Vegeta. She's super cute and I love how quickly her attitude goes from super annoyed and angry to somewhat accepting and questing in seconds.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It's funny, with normal characters we'd probably be talking about how it's bad to kiss people while they're asleep. With this lady I think we've all grasped that such ethical issues mean nothing to her--and I mean literally, not that she rejects them but that she has no concept.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's funny, with normal characters we'd probably be talking about how it's bad to kiss people while they're asleep. With this lady I think we've all grasped that such ethical issues mean nothing to her--and I mean literally, not that she rejects them but that she has no concept.

Both parties involved are so extremely maladjusted, it's about two years of therapy too early to talk about the importance of consent with them. Rather than thinking about that, I just can't stop watching the trainwreck happening in slow motion.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hey, she got it!

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Well done. She's worked it out. Clap clap

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Rereading this story with a different mindset, one assuming it's just a trainwreck of a situation happening between two awful human beings made this that much more entertaining.

Also, will we allow wrath to cover this gay revelation next chapter or will we move on and allow it to sink in with or without a rationalization?

joined Feb 11, 2023

Top 5 smartest characters in yuri

joined Apr 7, 2016

I don't think this is a matter of pride on Jiang's side. She seems to genuinely have trouble grasping emotions, both her own and other people's, to the point where it wouldn't surprise me if she's intended to have some sort of spectrum disorder. So, the real question is "Which will break first, Shen's pride or her misunderstanding?"

There are some moments where Jiang is kind of arrogant and prideful, especially in the first chapter. But I agree that it's not really a barrier with her and Shen's growing attraction to each other. Jiang seems to genuinely not get why she's started paying more attention to Shen and why she wants to kiss her again.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So relieved she just straight went for the right conclusion... now she needs not so straight go for kissing her... lol.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

So relieved she just straight went for the right conclusion... now she needs not so straight go for kissing her... lol.

she wasn't so straight to begin with

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think author-san really likes con non-con. Wonder if she's aware

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

haha, I love that exchange

"do I want to be kissed by a woman let me think about that for a second"

"yup"

To reply you must either login or sign up.