Forum › How Do I Get Together With My Childhood Friend? discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yuzu probably knows something is up. "I can tell right away. It's you we're talking about." If Yuzu is smart as we were told, and the two are this close, and Minami continues to be this expressive, then Yuzu might notice how much Minami is lying and blushing.

I really hope Yuzu isn't a planetary-sized airhead, we've seen that countless times.

Yeah, pretty sure she at least knows that something's up. She's totally not buying the "lack of sleep" thing.

Then again, the title alone might be a hint that we are indeed in for Yuzu being dense, not that I could really see that happening with one of their friends already in the know and Minami feeling so resolute.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Then again, the title alone might be a hint that we are indeed in for Yuzu being dense, not that I could really see that happening with one of their friends already in the know and Minami feeling so resolute.

The classic bamboozle would be that the title is also correct from the perspective of the other person, but it's too early too tell :P

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

(inb4 now someone will joke about the vulgar slang meaning of 'dong' and how there's no such thing in a marriage between girls... )

The Toys tag exists.

last edited at May 29, 2022 10:25AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

(inb4 now someone will joke about the vulgar slang meaning of 'dong' and how there's no such thing in a marriage between girls... )

The Toys tag exists.

Good point.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

At first, on page 14chp2 I thought she smashed the cups on their heads.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

aaaaaAAAA

Heck this is already great and very cute. My favorite shit is cute pining and lots of blushing and yesss

Also hell yea, wingman friend IMMEDIATELY helpin' out with da gay shit. That's how you know you got a true bro (sis).

I wonder if Yuzu has any feelings for Minami yet, or if it'll be awakened once she sees a hint, like it was for her.

Also I really like the art in this

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I really hope Yuzu isn't a planetary-sized airhead, we've seen that countless times.

As long as we don’t hit Bakarina levels of density,I think it’ll be fine.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

When you come out of the closet so hard you scare the shit out of your friend and make her drop the tableware, lol.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As far as I can tell, there's about a 0% chance their feelings aren't mutual.

Well yes, but maybe not instantly. My guess would be that Yuzu is about as "in love" with Minami as Minami was in love with Yuzu 48 hours earlier. She loves her, but hasn't realized that it'd be cool if it were romantic instead of platonic. I wouldn't mind being wrong and you being right in the slightest, though.
Barring conveniently inconvenient events that prevent either Minami from coming forward about it or Yuzu from responding, I see some rather quick development for this first step.
I'd love it if Yuzu weren't instantly "realizing a huge crush on Minami", but instead if she was plainly open to the idea and willing to see where that road goes. Now where have I seen that kind of dynamic before... (even if it was anything but childhood friends there).

I myself suspect she's just similarly afraid of ruining their friendship, pretty sure she rejected the guy due to her feelings for Minami as well - possibly because she's always known how she feels, possibly due to a similar reaction and realization after the confession.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Got get 'er,tiger!

Snag her right into your clutches!

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Okay,i love this

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

To add more to my earlier comments, everything we've seen of Yuzu so far feels like she's very normal, to the point that if Minami hadn't had this realization of her own feelings now, we would have eventually arrived at basically that series instead.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

La duchesse de Pecquigny posted:

When you come out of the closet so hard you scare the shit out of your friend and make her drop the tableware, lol.

Well people are typically going to be startled if you jump out of the closet at them when they're not expecting it, lol.

joined Aug 29, 2019

To add more to my earlier comments, everything we've seen of Yuzu so far feels like she's very normal, to the point that if Minami hadn't had this realization of her own feelings now, we would have eventually arrived at basically that series instead.

Oh yes, I'm quite sure she's completely normal. :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Indeed.

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Indeed.

It's a scrumptious scenario.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

She figured out her feelings fast but it will still be a while until she admits it I say. So lets see the awkward tension.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Why this so cute

joined May 23, 2022

Love it!!! Chapter 3 just dropped today! Can’t wait to know what happens next :’)))

joined Apr 29, 2017

this is mad cute

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

this art style and narrative is tooth-achingly cute, i'm so glad it got updated <3

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Either Yuzu is secretly in love with her as well or damn is she touchy feely this is going to be awkward as hell for Minami. Next chapter with a date should be very fun and nerve-wracking for her lol.

last edited at Jun 27, 2022 11:12PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

That's all fine and good, but why is it that the friend she consults all the time looks sus?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Just become a cat constellation

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Yesss Minami! You can do it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.