Forum › How Do I Get Together With My Childhood Friend? discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

lovely as always

Ezgif.com-resize%20(6)
joined Jun 6, 2020

So far the side characters are more interesting than Yuzu, I hope she'll get some actual development soon. We're supposed to believe Minami and Yuzu are best friends, but so far it seems like Minami and Tatsumi are way closer.

It's the yuzu and harumi problem lol

Img_3561
joined Feb 11, 2022

They sleep in the same bed, next to each other… aren’t they already married?
Seems that this is one of those settings where no one even blinks about someone being gay. I’m not really sure how I feel about that.

Also, people are allowed to hang out with their friends without wanting to kiss them you weirdos

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 9:44AM

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I imagine this will end with her confessing; and Yuzu being confused because she thought they were already a couple.

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

They sleep in the same bed, next to each other… aren’t they already married?
Seems that this is one of those settings where no one even blinks about someone being gay. I’m not really sure how I feel about that.

Also, people are allowed to hang out with their friends without wanting to kiss them you weirdos

Give me that over the usual "B-but she's a girl, there must be something wrong with me" bs every day~

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Give me that over the usual "B-but she's a girl, there must be something wrong with me" bs every day~

Agreed 100%

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I imagine this will end with her confessing; and Yuzu being confused because she thought they were already a couple.

After her behavior this chapter, I very much doubt it.

joined Apr 16, 2022

I mentioned this on Reddit too, but one thing I particularly like about this series is how much specificity there is to the characters, especially Minami and Yuzu. Not only is Minami extremely proactive for a romcom protagonist, but the manga goes out of its way to showcase her weird quirks like how she doesn't realize how popular she is and how she's such a nerd she tries to understand love by reading a bunch of textbooks. Yuzu has less focus but just establishing that she has a life and interests of her own goes a long way toward making her a real person and not an idealized moe girl. I think this is why I find it so entertaining despite the relatively generic premise.

joined Feb 1, 2021

I mentioned this on Reddit too, but one thing I particularly like about this series is how much specificity there is to the characters, especially Minami and Yuzu. Not only is Minami extremely proactive for a romcom protagonist, but the manga goes out of its way to showcase her weird quirks like how she doesn't realize how popular she is and how she's such a nerd she tries to understand love by reading a bunch of textbooks. Yuzu has less focus but just establishing that she has a life and interests of her own goes a long way toward making her a real person and not an idealized moe girl. I think this is why I find it so entertaining despite the relatively generic premise.

Yuzu's quirk is obviously SCIENCE

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I was promised a date last chapter, this felt like a filler :P

Lovepsych
joined Oct 1, 2014

this is progressing extremely fast

joined Mar 31, 2017

What's that line at the top of ch4 pg15? Was that there in the raws or did the redrawer sneeze?

2rhinelab(f)-min
joined Aug 10, 2022

What's that line at the top of ch4 pg15? Was that there in the raws or did the redrawer sneeze?

Its was like that in the raw, so the author sneeze perhaps? xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.