Forum › How Do I Get Together With My Childhood Friend? discussion

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I just went throough the whole thing again because I had no idea who Kosame was. Why would she think that tho? If anything it looks like she likes Hinori.

I'm one trillion percent sure this won't happen, but Minami x Yuzu x Hinori poly would actually be pretty funny

the idiot couple and their mutual emotional support girlfriend, i dig it

Triangle STRONG! ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am not sure Yuzu is an idiot but Minami certainly is.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

man these idiot couples T-T
Poor Hinori being the thirdwheel between them. I hope author will give you a gf unless ??

Call me crazy, but I think it would be even funnier if she was the only straight one surrounded by lesbians who are failing to arrange themselves into a functional configuration of couples.

Now that you mention it, it would be outright hilarious if Hinori shows up one day with her bf, and all these useless lesbians would be surprised xD

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Which one is Kosame?

Center Panel, sitting in the middle. From left to right:

Hinori, Kosame, Tsubasa

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/036/110/17.png

Full names (useful to know because they sometimes call each other by their surnames) are:

Tatsumi Hinori, Unohara Kosame, Nitori Tsubasa

MCs are Makita Yuzu and Ikoma Minami.

Oh thanks.

Another yuri where everyone's gay. We're spoiled and blessed ^_^.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Glob, they are all over the place. I love it. Ufufu~

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

I think she assumes it's Kosame because of the bus scene a couple chapters ago. On this past page

(Maybe Yuzu noticed then too and felt a similar bit of jealously?, would make that hand touching panel funny to revisit later).

I also do agree with the theory that Yuzu is going through similar issues like Minami. I feel like they're both doing (trying to do) the same things in their own ways.

last edited at Dec 14, 2022 11:57AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And she's dead, there's only so much a human heart can take... :D

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

"You changed your lipstick?" What a cocktease!

Um no, not cock. I need to reword that. Let me think...

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

With this series I can only think of that one scene from Aladdin: "Tell. Her. The. TRUTH!!!"

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

"Clam-Jam" You're welcome.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's the equivalent of block, not tease.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Finger painter

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

There is one very important revelation in this special chapter, though - we now know that Yuzu is not just completely absorbed in astronomy, but can also notice details on Minami, like her changing her lipstick.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

There is one very important revelation in this special chapter, though - we now know that Yuzu is not just completely absorbed in astronomy, but can also notice details on Minami, like her changing her lipstick.

True, but I think it also emphasizes that Yuzu has no idea what's going on and does only think of Minami as just a friend.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ok... Imma put the F for Minami, Yuzu is either the most dense creature on the universe or she fr has Minami on the BestFriendZone

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Finger painter

LMFAO

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Now hoping for 5p endgame..... yeah like that'll happen.

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

The true Poly endgame has come to light.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

more cuck'd you actually die

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The true Poly endgame has come to light.

Yeah, I don't think Yuzu is quite that powerful, especially with how strongly Tsubasa is interested in Kosame.

But I'm still on the Minami/Yuzu/Hinori train, so I'm with you in spirit. (⁠ʃ⁠ƪ⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019
  • "so what would you do if Kosame fell in love with someone else"
  • "not much I guess, unless that person reciprocates then I'll beat the shit out of them"
BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

This would feel more compelling if it wasn't all based on a silly misunderstanding on Minami's part, but it's cute so eh.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

This would feel more compelling if it wasn't all based on a silly misunderstanding on Minami's part, but it's cute so eh.

I feel that the series is playing with the misunderstanding pretty well, especially since no one knows what goes through Yuzu's head, any potential route is at the very least plausible, so there's always tension. Also, I mean, I feel like I can wholeheartedly empathize with Minami, which makes it more compelling to me.

In any case, about the chapter - I'm actually really liking the way things developed. This misunderstanding was dissolved as quickly as it was raised and gave place to dive a bit into Tsubasa's character. I love seeing these stoic, aloof characters' icy exterior melt, and Tsubasa getting flustered was cute.

Also I love all those panels in which Minami just becomes a blob of gushing over something, and I was wondering, specifically in the case of page 18's "what a freakin' supernova of cute", how do lines like this or the earlier "gosh darn..." appear in the original text?

As an aside, for some reason, pages 16-17 made Still Loving You by Scorpions play in my head.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

How can you doubt a love so pure?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

What a rollercoaster of a chapter. Minami can be so dense if we assume that Yuzu returns her feelings as well based on the fact that they're the MCs. But no one's really sure what's going on in Yuzu's head so we go back to sympathizing with Minami.

To reply you must either login or sign up.