Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

I swear you make a slightly negative comment (and I say slightly negative but I don't even think it is negative to complain about how short the chapter is) on this page and there goes some random person with their "oh why you spread hate, I get mad, mangakas are human beings too unf unf (ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)"

there's a whole flood of comments ignoring the content of the chapter just because the page count was short, going so far as to completely devalue the work and treat it like a pointless filler. If you act like nothing has value unless it's exactly what you wanted I'm gonna get mad

This chapter's just what happened before, what's happening, and what's gonna happen next. It's different than the rest of the chapters of course, and it doesn't really give us anything new. The complaints about the short chapter are light hearted, I don't know why you're getting so heated up because of it. After I finished reading the chapter I thought, " Ah that was a short chapter I really wanted to see something. " It's just natural to notice it and comment about it because it's just so obviously there. When people wait for a chapter for a while and it finally comes out they're going to be excited and then just a little let down when nothing really happened in the chapter. Again, it's lighthearted. There aren't really any comments about the chapter because there's really nothing to make a comment about.

joined Jan 24, 2022

the mangaka is a real person with her own circumstances and other stuff to do(like the other serialisation) so can you please stop complaining about the page count like some kind of an addict

That's not a reason to release something that looks unfinished and half-assed. If your circumstances do not allow you to do a good job, say so instead of half-assing it. And if someone takes up more work than they are capable of doing, that's on them.

Demand your money back!

Oh no! Not the Karen ultimate!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice delusions there. :D

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Awww man, so if it's the last week of their contract, we won't see it for quite a few chapters. Unless we have a short time skip, which would suck worse since the premise will end sooner

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Awww man, so if it's the last week of their contract, we won't see it for quite a few chapters. Unless we have a short time skip, which would suck worse since the premise will end sooner

How far are they in the contract at this point (chapter)?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

She said they only had 23 days left, so assume they've been together at least seven days. So we've got quite a bit left

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

She said they only had 23 days left, so assume they've been together at least seven days. So we've got quite a bit left

Well, presumably it will get either extended or transformed in some way, rather than just end, so I'm fine whether there's a time skip or no. Well, it would be a bit jarring if they just did the first 1/4 and skipped the rest entirely, but I can certainly see the time moving a bit quicker now that they've settled into thing a bit.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

That credits page was amazing She wants her yuri moment with Meguru so bad she doesn't care how cliché it has to be!

joined Jul 22, 2020

What’s the other manga that is not yagakimi referenced in the credits?

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Idk about y'all but I have a bad feeling about this. Like, something's off.

last edited at Mar 18, 2023 9:28AM

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

What’s the other manga that is not yagakimi referenced in the credits?

Indeed i would like to also knowledge the title of the right side manga. I need an all-knowing Captain

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Guys, can someone tell me what happening here? Why America? I thought her real sister dead? What all those savings for?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Guys, can someone tell me what happening here? Why America? I thought her real sister dead? What all those savings for?

if i remember correctly, her sister moved? married? away? and little sister was pretty much abandoned (per her words). she probably made that list and budget thinking of her sister before she got into the contract. her savings are from her part time job as a waitress I think???

it's been a while since i last read this lol

joined Apr 11, 2022

So anyone figures out the right image from which manga yet? Can't even use reverse image and it gets real annoy.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

So anyone figures out the right image from which manga yet? Can't even use reverse image and it gets real annoy.

Went here to to find the answer for this. Anyone?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yep, newlyweds.

Did not expect an (ex-)idol to show up, much less to openly admit to being one - especially considering how the rest of her group members acted after she left...

...also, I can't possibly be the only one who expected this kind of a reaction, right?
hatomori-my-fav-is-aware-of-my-name.jpg

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That credits page was an oof for Meguru. :D But at least the idol girl was foreshadowed from chapter one, however subtly...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I do love how every stranger they cross will automatically root for Mimei and Kasane as a couple :P They just have that ''coupley'' vibe to them I guess.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

No matter how it pans out, she's gonna have her wear those horns when...you know.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I wanna see Kasane über flustered between her crush and her fav. I wanna see that moment of pure cuteness overload

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

A new chapter of contract sisters is always a cause for celebration!

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

The two adults look good together.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Aah yeah... now that I think about it, in chapter 1 Kasane was depressed because a lot of things had gone wrong for her recently -- and one of these things was that her fav idol retired.

I'd never had guessed that this girl would actually have a character role in the story. Omoshiroi, omoshiroi!

On another note, I don't get Meguru's calculations. Why was 14.10 the perfect time? What was she expecting to happen with Toki?

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

On another note, I don't get Meguru's calculations. Why was 14.10 the perfect time? What was she expecting to happen with Toki?

Well, Toki was supposed to have a shift outside with the sign, and that timetable was showing 14-16 so it makes sense - it was the earliest time when Meguru was in the cafe and Toki wasn't. 10 minutes of wiggle room just so they don't meet at the door or something :P

last edited at Apr 19, 2023 2:33PM

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Well, Toki was supposed to have a shift outside with the sign, and that timetable was showing 14-16 so it makes sense - it was the earliest time when Meguru was in the cafe and Toki wasn't. 10 minutes of wiggle room just so they don't meet at the door or something :P

Hey that makes sense! I was asking myself the same question as well.
I think you're right. Poor Meguru, her idea was good but luck wasn't on her side.
The best-laid plans of mice and men and yuri protagonists...

To reply you must either login or sign up.