Forum › Posts by Minran

joined Aug 10, 2018

"Anyway, after being rejected by my obviously straight best friend, I decided to become a robotics engineer and use my skills to repair an old Iris model I once found. I then proceeded to have lots and lots of gay sex with her."

joined Aug 10, 2018
Koizumi_arata-1668782586284453895-img1

Source : /watch?v=Q9Nn9WLjprw

last edited at Sep 26, 2023 1:08PM

Minran
Minran
joined Aug 10, 2018
Yu_tsugirls-1622841403624812544-img1

"Commission. Repost is prohibited."
Is dynasty-scans a website that respect artists or what ?

joined Aug 10, 2018

Now, going back to this policy: I find it appalling that they're demanding the employees buy the store's clothes—and from what I'm getting they'd have to get new clothes all the time, in order to keep up with what the store offers. This is a waste of money as well as a waste of clothing. Unless the salaries are so generous that the store's ultra-expensive stuff is actually affordable, it's a horrible and unfair policy, even if I can understand the reasoning behind it.

"I'm gonna pay you, but a part of your salary MUST be spent in my stores."

Wasn't this a practice used (and unfortunately still used in parts of the world) last century by scummy employers to make sure their workers' wealth would get back to them ? There is a reason why company stores are so reviled in 19/20th century worker's culture.

last edited at Nov 21, 2022 12:24PM

Minran
joined Aug 10, 2018
Namelessakikaze-1571024996285448195-img1

I don't think you can get the taste of cooked or even raw beef by licking a cow.

Minran
joined Aug 10, 2018
Velsmells-1361043447327686660-img4

^ They totally needed to say dammei/BL 'cause I had no idea what dammei was.

Minran
joined Aug 10, 2018

A girl saves me and we become friends
She confesses to me and we start going out
Suddenly ditches me without any explanation or even a goodbye
Doesn't contact me for 5 years
Reappears just as suddenly one night at my apartment
No excuses, no explanation, just her asking me for help
I decide to undertake a possible irreversible procedure that could upheaval all of my life just to help her avoid a minor inconvenience

How screwed am I ?

last edited at May 26, 2022 6:40PM

joined Aug 10, 2018

Damn, what an asshole. “You aren’t my daughter or anything, but this prince said he wanted to marry you so I decided that was what you wanted by proxy. Now do your duty as a woman that has no relation to me.” Glad they were able to run away from that mess.

To me it was more like "I fed and clothed you, I gave you a roof, when you had nothing to your name and no one to turn to. Now that there is something you can do to repay me, I expect you to." I mean, it still a major butthole move but with some (however twisted) logic behind it.

Minran
joined Aug 10, 2018

Come on guys and gals, just because she isn't interested in "handsome guys", likes idols, yuri mangas and cute girls (to the point of being almost stalker-ish and lamenting the fact one of them isn't legal yet), doesn't mean she's gay or that this story is yuri ! She's just looking for a good ol' pal with whom she can exchange rosaries !

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 11:06AM

Minran
joined Aug 10, 2018

So, her mother is allergic and she's now covered in cat fur ? Well, I know someone who is going to have a good time tonight.

joined Aug 10, 2018

At the end we'll find out that this manga was actually a story about two ace all along, that didn't know they were ace, or what ace were, so they thought that their lack of sexual attraction meant they weren't in love with each other -even tho they obviously were- and that they lived happily ever after as the bestest of best friends.

last edited at Apr 6, 2022 9:20PM

joined Aug 10, 2018

I feel lied to. There are no homosexual bionicles in this story.

I came her for the lesbian robots too, we've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, lead astray, run amok and flat out deceived!

joined Aug 10, 2018

Look guys and girls, I agree with you that the whole thing is tragic, maybe a bit romantic too. But if someone take a bite out of you, ripping into your flesh, it's not romance or desperation. They're abusive and f* up in the head.

joined Aug 10, 2018

Some people get sad when they drink, some get happy, others get violent.
But her, she get horny.

... I'm sorry.

joined Aug 10, 2018

It’s almost as if the heroine knows and/or controls the villainess system… huh…

Yeah, I had the same thought. I was going to says that she's the one writing the objectives (it would make sense considering she seems to like it) but then I remember the rooftop incident and the fact it got the villainess' family expulsed.

While guilt over the consequences of her game would explain the heroin presence, the prompt of pushing her off a rooftop seems over the top, unless...
Unless the heroine IS in control of the system and the extreme prompt/penalty created during the rooftop incident is a result of being controlled by that spirit.

There is also the possibility that the heroine also have a system, but a different one where she has to endure the villainess' bullying. Which would also, in part, explains why she followed her.

Regardless, it does seem like she knows more than what appears at first glance.

Minran
joined Aug 10, 2018

I understand the people feeling the ntr incoming. I wouldn't go as far as to call it that but (and I don't know why) I got the feeling that Ran will get together with Yuu because she has feeling for Ami.

joined Aug 10, 2018

"Would You Still Sleep With Me If I Looked Like a Loli?"

it's a joke, please don't kill me

joined Aug 10, 2018

the only route is for her to sprout 2 more hands so she can hold hands with all of them

Aaaaaand you just made me want to re-read Spinnerette.

joined Aug 10, 2018

It's nice so long as you don't think too much about it or the long line of customers that got here before you. Customers that probably aren't all very good with personal hygiene.

~ Congrats, you now have herpes ~

joined Aug 10, 2018

Finally a manga with a girl that use protection before touching hands ! A welcome change from all those filthy degenerates that hold hands in public and before marriage !

Minran
Image Comments 01 Aug 15:51
joined Aug 10, 2018
E7ubxavvgauhbdh-orig

Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing.

Fairy Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.

Cinderella: Oh, but I do!

Fairy Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd Iost all your faith, I couldn't be here, and here I am! Oh, come now. Dry those tears. You can't go to the ball looking like that.

Cinderella: The ball? Oh, but I'm not crying because of the ball, Fairy Godmother !

Fairy Godmother: Then why the tears, my dear ?

Cinderella: I cry because of Drizella, Anastasia and my Stepmother.

Fairy Godmother: Yes, I understand, beauty can unfortunately only be found on the outside with those three.

Cinderella: That is not exactly what pains me so, Fairy Godmother. The problem is that there is three of them...

Fairy Godmother: Yes ?

Cinderella: ... but there is only one of me.

Fairy Godmother: I'm afraid you lost me, my child.

Cinderella: How am I supposed to have my wicked way with the three of them, when there is only one of me?

Fairy Godmother: ...

Fairy Godmother: I'm sorry to say, useless lesbians are too much, even for my miracles.

last edited at Aug 1, 2021 3:52PM

joined Aug 10, 2018

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder.

Minran
Image Comments 25 Jan 23:38
joined Aug 10, 2018
Erxlxqyvcammttm-orig

Had to look up the meaning of this. Turns out there is a lore that's developing around Vtubers... Who would have thought ? Anyway, here's a quote from a random redditor summing up the "bottom left" story :

"In one of their collabs the EN girls put themselves on a graph of purity (top pure, bottom lewd) and intelligence (smart right, dumb left). When it was Kiara's turn her papa Huke (the designer of her character) insisted she is "bottom left" (dumb and lewd) so now this phrase is used whenever the girls, especially Kiara, do something silly and/or lewd."

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 11:39PM