Forum › Making Progress on Yuri Before the Deadline discussion

joined Jun 8, 2020

dropped :(

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Pretty sure we all knew from the start she was slacking off again. But just as the title says, making progress on the yuri instead. ^_^

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That form fitting overalls though...

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I opened the chapter and saw a drill and immediately had to comment. THE FABLED DIY CHAPTER! Hell yeah! Now where's the DIY lesbians anime that was greenlit (no seriously, there's going to be a full tv episode length anime about cute girls diying cute things)

Ok now that I've read the chapter I'm a little bothered by how Japanese people somehow build a bunch of stuff for DIY as a hobby without any space or loud power tools. How the hell. Like I've seen jsk-koubou and how the man works out of essentially a like one tatami shed but that's different. I mean there's also hand tool work but that takes more time and if you're a beginner leads to imprecise work which falls apart faster.

last edited at Apr 30, 2022 12:06PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

Kairou's various excuses for procrastination are just so damn relatable every time xD

and slacking off for some yuri progress is always a good deal o7

last edited at Apr 30, 2022 12:08PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

the procrastination exuses and logic hit too close to home. always want to do something else before studying for a big exam but once that's over i loose motivation to play and have fun....hahahaha

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I was kinda hoping for more plot- and relationship-pushing chapters to follow the opener, but I guess this kind of slow SoL pace is… okay? IDK. I’ll have to see how it goes from here.

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

The yuri progress is as slow as the Sensei's work progress

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The yuri progress is as slow as the Sensei's work progress

We make progress on the yuri just before the deadline - and on the work right after it.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

super comfy

joined Aug 10, 2014

I don't know if I want to see Yuri progress as it is right now :/

For starters, the girl hasn't even finished school ,the writer at times feels like she takes advantage of her naivety (I know it is mostly humorous, but it shows how easy she is to fool),not to mention the differences in maturity are too damn high. It also feels like Ayu is becoming too dependent on Hikari . I want to wait for a development in the MC so it doesn't feel as predatory, yet something tells me that won't end up happening.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

dropped :(

Probably

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wow I loveee this series. I've been dying for more of the LN to gets translated forever. I honestly didn't expect them together so soon tbh. And now some rando and a cat shows up at the end. I do hope someone can get the raws to them so they can continue to translate this series. Just had to reread everything and I just love Ayu so much <3

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

kinda refreshing and cool for a gay girl in a yuri manga to just straight up say “i’m gay”

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Yay, more chapters, and so very gay :D

Also, is it just me or does something feel fishy about the whole setup? I feel like it’s implied there’s more of a backstory than meets the eye, like why Miya suggested she should become a guardian, and other history in general.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

this sure is developing fast now! nice! Also, it's nice to see the casual inclusion of the author's parents having a seemingly healthy polyamory situation

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good for you, Ayu. ^_^

And pretty sure it's mutual. What else can you call having just that one person you absolutely want to have on your side but love?

joined Jul 24, 2018

Wow, I checked the LN translation progress and coincidentally, it last updated exactly one year ago as of this chapter release

last edited at Feb 15, 2023 6:09AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And now, a rival who has zero chance, but will upset the MC.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Wow, that went from zero to sex real fast

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I think this warrants an age gap tag since this is presumably going to be 16 year old x 22 year old

I don't think they're going to get together. I'm putting a bet that the mangaka is going to be a more accepting mother figure, In fact I don't even see the series ending with the MC having a partner at the end.

What a day to say that this aged finer then the finest milk from the freshest cow two years ago...

joined Mar 19, 2022

WHAT THE FUCK

They just fucking ruined everything. It's gone, the entire series is fucking ruined. Jesus Christ.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Since 30k Yen can be simply stated/equated as $300.00 USD(current rate makes it 261.00),what kind of diamond encrusted gold plated electric toothbrush did she buy?

The answer might be a Panasonic,because the one bastard I found was more then DOUBLE that price.

And here I am with a sub-$15.00 USD one which was roughly RM 60.00 MYR.

Hah! Here I am with a free one I got from my last visit to the dentist!

Lucky bastard...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

WHAT THE FUCK

They just fucking ruined everything. It's gone, the entire series is fucking ruined. Jesus Christ.

This aged even more then milk,who twisted your panties?

joined Mar 19, 2022

It was a good series and they suddenly decided to make one of the main characters a pedophile. Thought I was getting a nice, serious manga that deals with the reality of being gay in Japan and that comes out of nowhere.

To reply you must either login or sign up.