Forum › Posts by Pollomonteros

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Lmao mask is such a tease

Pollomonteros
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jan 13:33
joined Aug 10, 2014

The end of an era, it honestly feels like lately all my favorite manga have been ending and not a lot of works have filled the vacuum

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

How often does this magazine come out ? Because at the end of the chapter it says "April Issue. Feb 28th".

Is it bi-monthly ?

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

I doubt this is the end of the prez, I am not sure the story is strong enough as it is to continue without a clear antagonist. I doubt Seo won't be put in a bus at the end of this, and the vice president cannot really do much besides going full serial killer on them.

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Bro the way Mayoi is completely manhandling and disarming Kaoru is amazing, these two have become my favorite pairing by far.

And now I am mad that there aren't more Yuri couples like this, I am tired of the cutesy stuff, I want something like these two dammit !

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

I love these two so much

joined Aug 10, 2014

The casualness of that "I love you" makes me think it was meant more like a friend rather than in a romantic way, waiting to see which direction this goes in the next volume

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

That credits page,why would you fix perfection

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Yeah the way she looks back at her in the second to last page seems to imply she is growing suspicious.

Also, I find it curious how we never (I think) saw Aizawa talk,not even when she was alive.

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Bro what the fuck is wrong with Kanoko ? Like, I thought she was going to finally become likeable and she goes and does this shit. Holy hell,at this point I expect soap opera levels of villainy from her.

That aside,do we have any idea how old is Sumika ? She dresses like a high schooler,yet given how long she has been working at the cafe plus the fact that she seems to have a semi-managerial position seems to imply she is around her early 20s

last edited at Oct 13, 2022 9:57PM

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

This is so toxic, I love it

joined Aug 10, 2014

Does something like that happens in the novels ? These Chinese works always make me fearful of them remaining subtext due to censorship laws and whatnot

Despite this being Dynasty forum's favourite factoid, there are no Chinese laws censoring yuri stories. Several years ago a conservative Chinese publisher chose to censor a comic, as any private business has the legal right to choose what not to publish in any country, and a game of telephone combined with rabid anti-Chinese bias led to this misinformation spreading like wildfire. Please stop contributing to it.

So I can read Yuri manhuas without fear of them remaining friends until hell freezes over ? Thanks, you have opened many doors lmao

What you said. Also, Pollomonteros, the moderators have established a rule for discussions about Chinese manhua: we do NOT talk about politics, censorship, communism, the government, or any such issue. That's because too many idiots tried to use manhua as an excuse to spread anti-China propaganda and had to be banned. So don't go there ok?

I really,really was making an honest question since I don't like it when works that I have been following for quite a while end up remaining in the realm of "Are they dating or are they just friends?" so no need to warn me,thanks

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 10:47PM

joined Aug 10, 2014

I can’t wait for the tsun to melt and we get full deredere from Evie.. I want a chapter so sweet it rots my teeth tbh.

Does something like that happens in the novels ? These Chinese works always make me fearful of them remaining subtext due to censorship laws and whatnot

joined Aug 10, 2014

Lmao the demon kid looks like Gura

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Is there any manga on this site that features awkward first times ? Like, either one or both of the leads are virgins and don't really know what to do

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Having read the LN,I cant wait for the conclusion to this arc.

Pollomonteros
School Zone discussion 10 Sep 16:51
joined Aug 10, 2014

Please don't hurt Fuji,she is way too pure for this world

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

For the fan scans:
I'm surprised by how often the word lesbian has been thrown around in the last 3 chapters. I've been following the official scans until this point so I don't know if it's a translation issue, or when Nene was around they used to say it way more often. Like, the manga felt more subtle up until this point, and all of a sudden everyone is super gay. I don't have a problem with it, but I'm curious now if the official scans will also be like that.
Youko really comes off as a sociopath here. She'd be perfect for Kanoko.

Where can I find the official scans ? I can see the official volumes in Amazon but are the chapters posted somewhere else as well ? Because I only managed to find the fan translations in MangaDex

joined Aug 10, 2014

So,it is Glasses turn to fall in love now,huh

joined Aug 10, 2014

I don't know if I want to see Yuri progress as it is right now :/

For starters, the girl hasn't even finished school ,the writer at times feels like she takes advantage of her naivety (I know it is mostly humorous, but it shows how easy she is to fool),not to mention the differences in maturity are too damn high. It also feels like Ayu is becoming too dependent on Hikari . I want to wait for a development in the MC so it doesn't feel as predatory, yet something tells me that won't end up happening.

joined Aug 10, 2014

I checked the author profile and they seem to be quite prolific, aren't they, any good manga of theirs you guys recommend ?

Regarding the manga ,I found the detail of the protagonist having straight friends kind of nice, generally speaking a lot of Yuri works have their leads surrounded by other girls which more often than not are of the same orientation as them, so this small detail was refreshing to see.

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Guys I am not ready for this story to end,someone hold me because I am legit going to cry when it ends ;_;

I hope we get to see Miss Sunflower return Matsuri feelings at least once,we know she feels something for her,but I want to see her put it in words at least once even if it is something as simple as a "I love you too" .

Also any ideas when is the last volume coming out ?

last edited at Sep 2, 2022 11:52PM

Pollomonteros
School Zone discussion 31 Aug 18:56
joined Aug 10, 2014

Fuji is speed-running being gay and I am here for it. I was expecting her to hesitate about loving another woman, having been raised in a shrine and all that, but she is too far gone to be held back by social norms. Truly an icon of our generation.

Scenes when it's Fuji out of all these idiots the first one to get into a relationship

last edited at Aug 31, 2022 6:57PM

Pollomonteros
School Zone discussion 30 Aug 23:49
joined Aug 10, 2014

Bro this manga comes out way too slowly to have such an engaging plot.

Also Fuji you beautiful disaster, I hope you achieve everything you set out to do

last edited at Aug 30, 2022 11:50PM

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Their expressions are so hilarious, I love this manga