Forum › Posts by Sairento

joined Jul 14, 2021

Game is far from being a garbage tbh :V

joined Jul 14, 2021

Maybe it will be generic story but sometimes I don't need more if characters will carry the serie and art style is rly good here, so I will keep reading it.

joined Jul 14, 2021

Yey more action with with roommate, I root for her, somehow I like her the most <3

joined Jul 14, 2021

Oh nyo, Im smell girl team... good someone stopped it :V

joined Jul 14, 2021

Wow I like it, it's not typical long ass drama, I like that author solved it smoothly with "you were just bullying me like always". Yvonne reactions so cute ^w^

joined Jul 14, 2021

Garth is a hero we needed :v

joined Jul 14, 2021

Little sister is just too worried about big sis. Even if she can read " feelings", probably because of how many bad things happened to Kanon she misinterpeted them. I'm glad it didn't go further so far, like Kanon didnt accept key return. Can't wait for more, I rly like this serie.

joined Jul 14, 2021

I rly like this serie, tho I would like a bit better ending, without a big time skip... Feels kinda weird for me ( alone ending is nice tho)

joined Jul 14, 2021

What if villainess system "got mad" and said to kill herself? :V

joined Jul 14, 2021

drop this because it's pro bullying

How??? Literally the opposite? Like if it was pro-bullying then the bully would be instantly forgiven or her past actions brushed to the side and the author would write something along the lines of “oh it was just a silly mistake”. Pro-bullying is to normalize bullying to the point where it is no longer seen as wrong but as something “normal” and “natural”. In this manga, the author clearly writes bullying as something so horrible and wrong that the bully continues to punish herself to this day and she is never truly forgiven, not even by herself. She is driven to the point where she almost takes her own life, and we see that the effects of bullying continues to hurt her victim even years later. There is no support for bullying in this manga, not by the authors nor by its characters.

Probably he/she didn't read it all, dropped in middle of the manga or something

joined Jul 14, 2021

Things in Shizuku's room at the start and " our first and last summer started" warned how can it end... There is rly low chance, that for example as they are together, to write good Novel she took some Kaori's belongings and she takes care of her in Hospital... And... And it feels like big miracle and rather it will end in dark way...