Forum › Posts by yuririum

yuririum
Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

How to fast forward time so I can read the next chapter???

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

I'm crying... That was so adorable ;-;

yuririum
Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

OMG, her helmet is soooooooooooooooooooooo cyuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee!!!

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Finally... That was waaaaayyy too long. Their backstories should've been 1 or 2 chapters at most. It completely ruined the pacing for me.

yuririum
Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Like watching a car crash you can't look away from.

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

I bet if Chisato lives, they'll just end it on a scene where they're holding hands.

HOWEVER, considering the final fight takes place in Episode 12, unless they somehow extend it to the final episode, I'd be willing to place some hopes that they're gonna develop their relationship a bit more before the end.

I know, inhaling too much hopium, blame that on the anime for dropping a sliver of hope in the form of extra heart, and super gay Takina in the spinoff light novel on like one week alone.

The Blu-Ray release confirmed there are 13 episodes I'm pretty sure. So it ain't over till its over!!!

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

This is getting boring... I don't care for their backstories and it's dragging for too long. I just want the focus back on Satsuki and the present.

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Sure is a "rainbow" ending!

yuririum
Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Like I said earlier, there's a slight difference between the online chapter order and the chapter listing in the volume since it's a mix of old, web and new content. The cat story is new content for the tank so we'll likely put that as a decimal. For context: The serialization's chapter 10 was moved to the end of this volume since it's relevant to some of the developments future chapters will dive more into.

I see, sorry if I came off a bit aggressive (didn't mean to). I was just really confused with the order since I only have the first volume physical and following it loosely on pixiv comics. I just really like the story and thanks for updating it! I never thought it would get updated ever since it was left dead for awhile now.

yuririum
Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

I think there is a missing/misplaced chapter. What is chapter 10 now with the childification is the second extra chapter at the end. While the actual chapter 10 in the manga is about Melissa turning into a black cat and listening to Tanya's troubles.

yuririum
Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

It's finally being updated! I've been following the raws and they are super far ahead lol, like a whole new arc type far.

yuririum
Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Their little "date" was really cute. It is also nice to see Shimeji starting to have fun and getting a lot more closer with Majime and accepting their relationship together.

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Absolutely adorable and fluffy.

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

"Sakura came home"
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH T-T
My heart...

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Sigh... Sucks this series is gay bait according to interview with author.

I'm pretty sure they only said that they don't really like to classify their works as "yuri", but rather prefer something more grounded and realistic to better represent queer people irl (I think? I don't remember much or it could've been an entirely different author).

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Elsa is now on the offense! Hopefully this will be the homestretch.

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

They are too precious! May they be happy always.

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

Is it me or she's getting more bold, also more successful?

Seems more like instead of being the only perv basically everyone's just some kind of perv now.

I would love to see a power reversal situation where everyone is doing XX to Kokeshi instead