Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

nothing's set in stone one way or the other regarding this, but there's a chance this series may get removed or at least discontinued from this site. If that does happen, I just hope the discussion here will continue, seeing as the scanlation group posts new chapters on Mangadex themselves.

joined Oct 3, 2021

AQUARIUM DAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't get why Riri keeps trying to win the prez's love. The prez was clear when she told Riri she likes the nurse. And from the extra we know that the nurse loves the prez. Riri has 0% chance unfortunately.

I think the only way she can finally give up would be seeing the prez and nurse kissing while hugging.
Ami is an adorable and funny girl. I'm sure they will eventually end up together but I wonder how.

Who knows. We aren't always rational when it comes to love. And while we know that the nurse loves the prez, I doubt Riri knows that. Her thought process may be that the nurse will turn the prez down after graduation. It may very well take seeing them together for her to finally process and accept it. Or maybe Uda's presence and comfort will be that spark. Time will tell.

I know. Not even the prez knows how much the nurse loves her cause she's been holding herself back. But somehow I have the feeling Riri will see them kissing cause the prez is about to graduate which is the moment the nurse has been waiting for to finally be open with her feelings. But we'll see

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

Words cannot describe how much I love this manga. The story, characters, and artwork are all awesome! I've probably left a comment like this before lol but oh well!

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Please, I beg you, give Dua Happiness

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Please, I beg you, give Uda the happiness she deserve

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 10:49AM

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

c-could it be
GASP AN AQUARIUM DATE?!
DOUBLE GASP MATCHING KEYCHAINS?!?

this is the essence of yuri ladies and gentlemen

(Jokes aside this is really cute as always)

last edited at Apr 14, 2023 1:03AM

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

Eesh, Uda's reaaaally got a ways to go huh? I knew she'd still be in deep but I was hoping for at least a glimmer of hope to shine through.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The adorableness is off the charts!

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I pray for the Shrine god

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This chapter lured me into a false sense of security only to oof me up at the end there.
But I'm glad Riri isn't giving up yet. My biggest fear was her flip-flopping on her feelings. Sadly I think she'll have to experience a really hard crash to finally realize that she has no chance. Probably a kiss between the prez and the nurse (She was a nurse right? Or am I misremembering). Which will hopefully lead to a wholesome slow burn between her (Riri) and Uda.
I hope we get to see more of Prez and her relationship. I hope she's not just being a tool for the story.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, Mashirotop confirmed?

This chapter lured me into a false sense of security only to oof me up at the end there.

Mood.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I wonder if the fact that this chapter was basically catching up with everyone, but saved Riri for last, means that next one will focus on her (and the prez) in some way... I think logically I would say "of course, what else is there to resolve in the story" but it didn't stop this series from focusing back on the main characters again :P Though I would welcome either of those.

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 5:36AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

I really liked how this chapter showed all known characters so far, it was wholesome. I don't know if I'm ready for Riri's inevitable heartbreak :( I also disliked how Nagisa was drawn on some panels in this chapter, like for example on page 9. It has the feeling, that author wants to portray her in a bit more ikemenish way, which doesn't really work for me :|

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 7:11AM

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Author managed to fit a fair bit into this chapter. I think this is the first time we've seen Nagisa's father and brother, even if they only show up for a single panel (and the dad doesn't even have a face yet). Also gotta say I didn't expect Nagisa's cousin and the nurse to know each other, that feels kind of outta nowhere. Even more surprised the cousin has a GF of her own; I'm hoping we get to see a bit more of that pair.

And yeah, unfortunately looks like both Uda and Riri aren't getting their wishes. This chapter has been the clearest yet that things between prez and the nurse are mutual, so it looks like Riri is headed towards a hard rejection. Also still wondering when that girl from chapter 24 is gonna show back up.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best wishes are always the ones made for the one you love, not for yourself. ^_^

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

I too also pray for Mashiro's health to become better and don't pull a walk to remember on me.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I just want poor Uda to be happy as long as this series accomplishes that by the end of the series I'm okay. She's too good for Riri. Please have someone new catch her eye so she can give up on that one sided garbo. Even if the amusement park thing with them was cute all it did was crush Uda even more. Seems quite a few people don't care about the side couple stuff. But I've loved Uda from the start it's time for her happiness.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

glad to see the uploads here haven't been discontinued.

didn't expect the school nurse and Yuka to have known each other before the beach episode. nor Yuka to have a gf of her own.

the author is really priming us for the nurse and Nanjou to become a couple soon.
which will probably also come with the downside of Riri finally having her heartbreak.
which will likely come with the upside that Uda would finally have a shot.

also curious if the girl that came with Uda might show up occasionally, in a similar manner to the main couple's parents.

speaking of the main couple, they're as much of a potentially-diabetes-causing-risk as ever.

joined Mar 8, 2019

This manga is absolutely underrated! Great art and perfect lighthearted beat which is a feat since they’re dealing with heartache and struggles.

Seven Seas!! I need this in my shelf!!!!

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch30#6

The intense newly-weds vibe from this chapter. I need insulin.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

When the side characters have a more complicated love situation then the main characters ever had.

Tis a race of time before it all explodes into a flurry of emotions.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

It’s been over 2 years, and I still don’t understand why this is called Anemone is in Heat. I guess I’m missing something here. The series itself is still as good as ever though.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

It’s been over 2 years, and I still don’t understand why this is called Anemone is in Heat. I guess I’m missing something here. The series itself is still as good as ever though.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I'm pretty sure it's a reference to flower language (anemones symbolizing anticipation and a reminder to enjoy the moment, at least according to google searches). I'm pretty sure the "heat" in the title is intended as deep romantic love, not the animalistic sexuality it usually means. (Maybe something got lost in translation there, can't say for sure.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.