Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Nagisa is held back by her own perfectionism, striving to do everything "right and at a proper pace". Mashiro, meanwhile, lives in the moment and gives in to her horny teenage brain -- which just so happens to be the most appropriate action when you and your significant other have the house all to yourselves over the holidays.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This chapter got added during a long one-chapter-per-night re-read I did to the manga, so, after reading it when it was released, I added it to the re-read too. And god what an amazing chapter it was. The dinner, the bath, the going to bed, the waking up in the morning - it was all perfect. I honestly don't remember whom, if either, I originally expected to be the top or if they were gonna be switches, but after this chapter I'm firmly in the Mashirotop camp lol.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

This really is such a cute story. I'm glad we got a bunch of enemies-to-lovers build up in the beginning, taking its time, but it didn't end with them getting together. This is just the beginning of fluffy and horny teenager times. All the thrill of pushing boundaries and omfg Mashiro truly wining and dining Nagisa in her own home. What a power move, then tossing her back down into bed? Yeh, Mash owns. I sense a reversal arc for Nagi.

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 3:43AM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Telling your girlfriend "there's no reason to be embarrassed about showering together because we're both girls" is some judo using the power of comphet against itself power move lol

Nagisa is too pure for this world. I'm ace and saw through that ploy...

And then Mashiro immediately reassured her when Nagisa was anxious. Best part of the chapter, imo. Supportive partners. ♥

joined Mar 15, 2022

The mashiro-foils have been set to attack position

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

This is insanely cute!!!

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

We need a new tag, namely Aquarium.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

oof, hang in there uda

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I'll be honest, it's been so long I spent the whole chapter going, who? Have I read this manga before?
Guess I gotta go back and re-read, I just have a vague impression of them.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, Uda is so adorable today... Makes you really hope things will eventually work out for her, it's really bad for my heart to see her like this.

last edited at Mar 25, 2023 8:16AM

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Sad noises

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

You think yuri authors enjoy drawing weird fish or what lmao

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Seriously, how could someone still dislike Uda after that chapter? She's so positive and funny, there's literally nothing to dislike about her. At least not for me : P

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

That Ferris wheel scene was powerful. The combo of those three pages (29-31) works great to summarize Uda's complicated situation.
Also gotta give it to the author (again) that while still maintaining the policy of clear and honest communication between the characters, they managed to convey some level of drama. Well, sort of, Uda is keeping her feelings secret from "Riri". But that wouldn't really solve anything here and just make things even more complicated, so if anything that's preventing this whole thing to fall from the drama cliff completely. "Time and place for everything" and all that jazz.

For better or worse I don't think that'll turn bittersweet. Although I am curious about what will move this deadlock forward. Will Uda break under pressure? Will "Riri" realize something by herself? Or will our brave main heroines, refreshed after all the Christmas sex they had will decide to interfere? Or will we get a super surprise, and among all this sweetness our side dish will be a bittersweet one?

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Cute and wholesome chapter that also moves things forward. Big fan. Uda is incredible and deserves the best.

For better or worse I don't think that'll turn bittersweet...

Neither do I. She kinda sells herself short and doubts herself, but Uda has a lot more of an effect on Riri than she realizes, and it's a matter of time before Riri connects the dots, in my opinion. I do feel like there'll need to be an "outside" intervention probably by Nagisa and Mashiro, once they do manage to pry themselves apart.

I also really like Uda not spilling the beans at this point, like you said, time and place for everything, and here I think the whole deal needs to stew for a bit more time. Also, question, why did you add quotation marks to Riri's name?

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Neither do I. She kinda sells herself short and doubts herself, but Uda has a lot more of an effect on Riri than she realizes, and it's a matter of time before Riri connects the dots, in my opinion.

I just hope it won't turn out for Riri to be either fickle with her feelings or for it to end up like a pity party for Uda. I admit, I was always hard to please when it came to those types of "I guess I love you more now" situations, mostly because it's often portrayed to end up being one of the two scenarios I mentioned. Still, I trust this manga won't mess it up.

Also, question, why did you add quotation marks to Riri's name?

I wrote it shortly after waking up and my brain decided it was a great idea to do that Because can we prove that she's not a shapeshifting lizard person pretending to be her at this point?

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Ahh, the useless-t lesbians.

We need a new tag, namely Aquarium.

Seconded. It's kind of weird that we don't have one, honestly, considering the ones that do exist (Not lizard? Really?).

last edited at Mar 25, 2023 11:37AM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

It's kind of weird that we don't have one, honestly, considering the ones that do exist (Not lizard? Really?).

Hey, Not Lizard is great. Become Bread, on the other hand...

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Uda deserves the best

joined Mar 8, 2019

I mean, president is gonna graduate soon so Uda def has a chance. God, Uda hang in there! I guess we’ll see how well the author can handle this unrequited love situation.

Uda can easily be a rebound but I think it’s gonna be a situation where she’ll inch closer and closer to Riri’s heart that Riri won’t even realize. I can see her unknowingly associating only positive feelings for Uda and where as when she thinks of President it’ll just be heartache and longing. That’s a step to moving forward. Uda I’m praying to Cher for you!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Aww poor Uda if Riri doesn't want her I will take her and all her amazingness for myself.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't get why Riri keeps trying to win the prez's love. The prez was clear when she told Riri she likes the nurse. And from the extra we know that the nurse loves the prez. Riri has 0% chance.

I think the only way she can finally give up would be seeing the prez and nurse kissing while hugging.
Ami is an adorable and funny girl. I'm sure they will eventually end up together but I wonder how.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I don't get why Riri keeps trying to win the prez's love. The prez was clear when she told Riri she likes the nurse. And from the extra we know that the nurse loves the prez. Riri has 0% chance.

I think the only way she can finally give up would be seeing the prez and nurse kissing while hugging.
Ami is an adorable and funny girl. I'm sure they will eventually end up together but I wonder how.

Who knows. We aren't always rational when it comes to love. And while we know that the nurse loves the prez, I doubt Riri knows that. Her thought process may be that the nurse will turn the prez down after graduation. It may very well take seeing them together for her to finally process and accept it. Or maybe Uda's presence and comfort will be that spark. Time will tell.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

It's always nice seeing these two together!

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

Cute chapter! onto the next month!

To reply you must either login or sign up.