Forum › Posts by BonnieBlue12

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

THE END OF AN ERA

what a great ride it was. I'll miss seeing new chapters pop up but a binge re-read will be fun to do down the line!

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

Wait there's only one more chapter?!?! I don't know if my heart can take it. Been with this story since it first came out, been an awesome and funny ride.

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

What happened to this one :C

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

Words cannot describe how much I love this manga. The story, characters, and artwork are all awesome! I've probably left a comment like this before lol but oh well!

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

I think it's finally almost time to reread this lovely, wonderful masterpiece.

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

This story is slept on. Love it so much. Sucks we're gonna go through some drama now but I'm sure it'll work out..

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

Imagine if one day Aizawa just full on flashes her with no underwear lol, she’d get a reaction for sure

Aye where's your pfp from? Seems familiar

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

"I’m tired of all this yuri bait. You know what? I’m gonna do it myself."
Author after reading Mieruko-chan

Lmao. As a fan of Mieruko-chan I wanna see Miko and Hana go full on in love but sadly I don't think it'll happen.

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

BonnieBlue12 posted:

Time for my annual re-read of this. I must say, I still want more of this story...I wanted to see more of them being all lovey dovey, however I'm not gonna complain too much since we got a good ending lol.

Imagine my surprise reading the missing - from here - chapters and discovering that it had such a wonderful ending I'd missed out on all these years! Thanks for the post.

Don't mention it pardner. Due to work and whatnot I have just finished Chapter 37. I try not to binge this manga in a couple days since, well, I love it so much. I hope someone adds the other chapters here soon, as I find this site to be the easiest to talk about manga on lol.

Also I can't help but want to get more people to read Shinozaki-san to increase its popularity! My dream is maybe one day, we'll get an anime.

I'm back here to say yet again what a great read it was! The author really knows how to draw cute and funny faces. One of my favorite parts of this manga is people reacting to Akina's mannerisms lol. Although unlikely, maybe someday the author will do an Epilogue at some point.

There is potential for a sequel! Who wouldn't wanna see Akina and Kaede date chapters? And, there is still at least two things I wanna see "resolved" such as Akina telling her brother she became an otaku, also the fact that Shiinamachi Koto has a huge huge attraction to Akina.

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

...armpit smelling I could somewhat understand..
But ass smelling? Like right at the crack? Mate you'd have to be high, smoking, and drunk to even like that. Like mate.. You'd smell literal shit.. Uegh..

Hope I don't surprise you when I say that some people are clean enough that they don't have literal shit on their ass all the time. Mate.

Apparently some men just, don’t wipe? Because it’s “too feminine” or something?

As a man I have never heard of that lmao those people are just dirtballs.

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

I'm looking forward to the extras very much. A couple of thoughts I have:

I wonder if Lin Luxi will ever admit she was that person in the groupchat.
The problems between Lin Luxi and her mother were left unresolved, and that makes me wonder if we'll see more of that in the extras.

I'm probably gonna reread for the fourth time next week.

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

BonnieBlue12 posted:

Time for my annual re-read of this. I must say, I still want more of this story...I wanted to see more of them being all lovey dovey, however I'm not gonna complain too much since we got a good ending lol.

Imagine my surprise reading the missing - from here - chapters and discovering that it had such a wonderful ending I'd missed out on all these years! Thanks for the post.

Don't mention it pardner. Due to work and whatnot I have just finished Chapter 37. I try not to binge this manga in a couple days since, well, I love it so much. I hope someone adds the other chapters here soon, as I find this site to be the easiest to talk about manga on lol.

Also I can't help but want to get more people to read Shinozaki-san to increase its popularity! My dream is maybe one day, we'll get an anime.

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

I really love this manga.

BonnieBlue12
Secret discussion 18 Jun 22:13
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

Yeah we need more of these two, lotta potential here for more chapters

BonnieBlue12
School Zone discussion 14 Jun 21:23
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

When Yokoe and Kei kiss I expect Yokoe to make every insane face imaginable in her brain