Forum › Posts by Maoshin

Maoshin
Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

As some person already said ''Can't spell Junko without junk'' lol

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Wow, people are so easy to forgive... Simple ''I'm sorry'' and suddenly everything's ok eh? Not for me. Give me back chapters she took and then maybe I could at least think of forgetting that this bitcho ever existed...

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Still waiting for Kuyou x Ui and Manami x Noko xd

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Even if she would've did dogeza and apologized from the depth of her heart, it would still be not enough for me. She would need to completely disappear from the story and give back all the chapters that author wasted on her and that stupid drama arc...

last edited at Oct 21, 2023 7:12AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Ahh, they're back and they're as adorable as ever <3

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

It actually still blows my mind that the author didnt even make shiho apologise.

What's even worse is that there are people who belive that she has nothing to apologize for...

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

i feel like ive read this before a few weeks ago?

Maybe on Mangadex?

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Love this one. Wish it wasn't a oneshot :/

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

I wonder what happened to this series

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

where did you guys read the new chapter???

Mangadex

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

I'm satisfied with that ending. I was expecting, that Tae would go the childhood friend route or that it would be ''open for interpretation'' type of ending, but with what we actually got, I'm plenty satisfied. Hoping for an epilogue chapter and some extras. Overall I rate this series 8/10

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 12:02PM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Man, I love chapters where the people from the group interact with each other :D

Maoshin
Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

I really liked how this chapter showed all known characters so far, it was wholesome. I don't know if I'm ready for Riri's inevitable heartbreak :( I also disliked how Nagisa was drawn on some panels in this chapter, like for example on page 9. It has the feeling, that author wants to portray her in a bit more ikemenish way, which doesn't really work for me :|

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 7:11AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Yuria-chan's personality is the best. I love the combination of outwardly emotionless + inwardly needy and affectionate.

Yuria is what Mei from Citrus should aspire to be xD

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Lmaooo, I know I should have, but I didn't expected that ending xD

last edited at Apr 3, 2023 4:15AM

Maoshin
Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Seriously, how could someone still dislike Uda after that chapter? She's so positive and funny, there's literally nothing to dislike about her. At least not for me : P

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

they really went through that whole vacation arc and they didnt have a single orgy are you kidding me? no imagination whatsoever.

Maybe the author is saving an orgy with all members of Nakano's Club xd

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Goddammit, we don't need a third wheel -_-

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Dem feels ;_; I actually got a bit teary eyed after Haru slapped Hii chan :( I hope everything will be fine.

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 4:11PM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Was I only the one confused by the influencer character in general or?

What do you mean? How did she confuse you?

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Wtf this bitch, she's so egoidt

Typical influencer xD

Maoshin
Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Yuina and Wakana are having their spinoff, so why can't Izumi and Iroha

There was a one-shot thin book with the two of them. Has a wedding dress cover, released the same time as the similarly covered one-shot with the leads.

Yeah, but for some reason, no one translated it yet :(

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

YES, YES, YES!!! I'm so happy for them <3

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

What happened to this series?

Maoshin
Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

does any one know were I can read this? maybe some one is doing the translation somewere else?

Type ''GL Translator'' on Facebook. There are all currently released chapters you can read in english, albeit the translation is a bit clunky sometimes : P

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 2:59PM