Forum › Take Responsibility For My Stomach! discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm a bit confused. Are they just friends or girlfriends?

@BoobTwinkler: you sound like a picky eater. Gyoza without meat is normal, so is tofu mackerel sandwiches and the cream croquette looks delicious. Dry curry with oatmeal is indeed a bit strange, but potato salad with oatmeal? I'd definitely try that.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I'm a bit confused. Are they just friends or girlfriends?

@BoobTwinkler: you sound like a picky eater. Gyoza without meat is normal, so is tofu mackerel sandwiches and the cream croquette looks delicious. Dry curry with oatmeal is indeed a bit strange, but potato salad with oatmeal? I'd definitely try that.

I technically am, I suppose.
It's not even that I don't eat most things, it's that there are a few things I can't eat that just happens to be in absolutely everything. I don't eat onions, mushrooms or meat that's too "obviously" meat. (Such as most fish and steaks, but not minced meat or sausages.)

Most of the dishes I call weird in this manga are either one of the above, or just totally alien in general.
Like potato salad with oatmeal. I'm never gonna get over potato salad with oat meal, that's fuckin' weird.
It's like making mashed potatoes out of wheat! It's wrong! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Ruka looked thirsty in that last panel, not gonna lie

Polish_20210731_034203543-imresizer
joined Jul 12, 2020

I thought egg will explode nevertheless with or without egg shell? I watched the video "How to Cook That". Pretty much exploded in all situation (eg.: in water or not)

joined Dec 23, 2020

So, on that last page...is the mushroom supposed to resemble...uhhh...a phallus?

To reply you must either login or sign up.