Forum › The Gyaru is Curious About the Otaku discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

If she could in the later years just communicate that the manga made her fall in love with Yuri, and she would be her model again. Maybe things could progress forward?

Instead of this angsty ending that goes nowhere...and is fueled by lack of communication and the like.

last edited at Jun 13, 2021 2:12AM

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

oof

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

So this is what happens when you burn sugar... It could have turned into sweet caramel if you picked a better time to pull it out of the heat

last edited at Jun 13, 2021 2:29AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Pain from lack of communication is the worst sort of pain (as a reader)

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

Pain from lack of communication is the worst sort of pain (as a reader)

Seriously. There's a lot of suffering I can withstand in a story, but people suffering b/c of a lack of communication or miscommunication always hurts me the most.

GodDamnItAmy1
joined Mar 28, 2021

i feel like i just got blue balled but i’m a woman so blue ovaried

joined May 8, 2018

vigorously tapping right
That's it?!

joined Jun 3, 2020

bad ending to THIS? wth

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I blame the ending on the big bro being a bro: if the Gyaru hadn't had such an easy and drama-less induction into the world of yuri, then all the drama wouldn't have to build up at the end of the story.

joined Aug 21, 2017

This artist likes to tug on the heartstrings a little, huh? Good opportunity for a sequel.

joined Feb 29, 2020

bruh

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Wait that's it??? Nooooo

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Both were stupid.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Bro,, it's 3 am and now I'm in pain,

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

F in chat

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yo I like this a lot. On a personal level, as someone who got pushed around or treated as lesser or expendable during my school years, with people seemingly feeling free to treat me however they wanted while I couldn't push back for safety reasons, seeing someone treat an otaku character in a less-than-decent way, and then actually feel consequences for it, is super cathartic to me.

Personally i see the Otaku as the mean one here, she is the one who just pre-judged the Gyaru and didnt even try to communicate

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Seems like the Otaku just used her (like she said, for her pretty face). So there was no hope to begin with. Meh.

joined May 11, 2015

she's just terrible at communicating, wish she could have a second chance tbh; thought i also dont agree with what she said in the past

joined Apr 8, 2021

wow that makes three in a row that I've read and been in a worse mood than before, just fuck my shit up fam

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Seems like the Otaku just used her (like she said, for her pretty face). So there was no hope to begin with. Meh.

Pretty much coupled with the lack of a good introduction to her snatching away her notebook just screws up the eventual chance to actually develop in the relationship in any way. To be honest this could have been a nice wholesome series if only the two weren't being so aggressive towards each other. It just looks like they both wanted to keep their own pride intact without even trying to apologize for what they have done wrong. Sure if the mangaka had gone through some form of bullying in the past then she might not hold the best impression of the MC nonetheless, she could at least try to hear her out first. Though that is not to say that the MC herself hadn't already screwed up her own first impression with the way that she had acted. Damn mate...

Nonetheless this was a great read.

joined Aug 15, 2017

she's just terrible at communicating, wish she could have a second chance tbh; thought i also dont agree with what she said in the past

Could start fixing it with a simple "Sorry I was such a dumb kid in HS. I regret how I acted and wish we could be friends now"

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Well that definitely felt like it cut off half way through

joined Jul 5, 2019

Even the time skip doesnt help her

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

bro you got this in the bag, glasses girl is defo a lesbian or at least interested in wlw relationships enough to draw em

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

can't wait for the next chapter where the author-san would hold a handshake event then they will meet again nkjswdncfasnlcas

To reply you must either login or sign up.