Forum › Posts by pill359

joined Aug 15, 2017

The art is good but the story is fuck up, and Nakano is just a manipulative creep actually feel bad of Miyako because that prostitution reservation thing started without her consent and get corrupted by it.

Let's be clear about one thing here, Miyako is not a victim.
Had Nakano gone about things in a bad way? Yes, definetly.
Has Miyako gone along with it on her own will? Yes, yes she has.

Because miyako put in a spot since nakano already spread to 15 people what they did which is supposed to be secret if Nakano is a descent person but she wasn't so she had no choice bruh,
And the start of the story kinda lowkey emergence tho they are both got manipulated by a women player type of guy then got used by that prostitution thing the difference is this is yuri so it less fk up

She has had all the choice, she never had to accept anybody's money, she is not under duress, she is willingly going along with it. Nakano's chat group is not binding for Miyako, she's under no obligation to take the money from anyone just because they made a reservation Nakano.

I mean there is some weird stuff going on here, like showing nudes (she didn't even know were taken) to strangers.

pill359
joined Aug 15, 2017

How the fuck is the dress whole after it was torn off?

pill359
joined Aug 15, 2017
4457m01ywhl91

I dunno, she is ROCKING that suit. I think Shortie complains too much.

pill359
joined Aug 15, 2017
Snegovski9623-1523054352868556800-img1

There's a pun here about a cupcake getting smashed...

pill359
Image Comments 12 Dec 04:19
joined Aug 15, 2017

^^ The last part of what you said may or may not be intentional. Albedo originally had the same thing but they patched the breath for dragonspine in later.

joined Aug 15, 2017

Such good friends!

joined Aug 15, 2017

Everyone is saying Lin Xiao Lu's mother sucks, but like... Leaving the house at night without telling her and then obviously lying about why seems like a legitimate reason for a parent to get angry/concerned.

joined Aug 15, 2017

she's just terrible at communicating, wish she could have a second chance tbh; thought i also dont agree with what she said in the past

Could start fixing it with a simple "Sorry I was such a dumb kid in HS. I regret how I acted and wish we could be friends now"

joined Aug 15, 2017

This is hot and all, but it also touches on one of my most hated tropes: An adult who somehow can't stop a child/teen from sexually interacting with them. Unless they are being held at knife/gunpoint, or are somehow physically disabled, there is really no way that this happens without the adult allowing it to. Maybe, walk out of the room? Maybe, don't let them take your clothes off? Maybe, don't let them have sex with you? Maybe, admit you are a pedo?

Maybe just admit that's part of the premise since it's literally a manga about a teacher letting her student fuck her in whatever circumstance?
Without her "allowing" things, this would either not exist or it would be some grim rape manga.

pill359
Image Comments 10 Oct 04:46
joined Aug 15, 2017
Ezvvuqru0aeuvit-orig

@aquwin Of course not. Despite having some of the best same-sex media on the planet, Japan is pretty homophobic and really struggles with establishing canon ships in mainstream shows/media like "BanG! Dream!"

joined Aug 15, 2017

I hate the "drunk after one beer" trope, because no one gets like that after one beer, but hey ho. Lolol at the girl version of the irritating pick up guys, come on now that's not a thing

Could possibly be a reference to Alcohol Flush Reaction, which affects a large portion of the Asian population. Also I know somebody who developed an intolerance to alcohol which causes them to get tipsy from a single non-alcoholic (0.5%) beer.

pill359
Image Comments 25 Jul 14:48
joined Aug 15, 2017
83006349_p16

I want to see what happens next!

pill359
Image Comments 25 Jul 14:47
joined Aug 15, 2017

Even aside from it being part of the plot, literally in season 1 onward they share a bed and refer to each other as "my sunshine." Pretty gay even outside of the plot.

joined Aug 15, 2017

Get with the times, managers. The boom of VTubers has shown that the only thing fans want more than idols who don't date, is idols who date each other.

To be fair, some of those vtubers are cute as shit together...

pill359
Image Comments 31 Mar 02:26
joined Aug 15, 2017
Meis_1243914862834511873

Gross! So gross!

joined Aug 15, 2017

THE STORY ISN'T OVER!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

But seriously, how good it is to go beyond the "Happy Wedding End" and having a proper look at the married life, be it Yuri, Yaoi or Hetero, is so freaking nice to see that the "Happy End" is not THE end.

Honestly I just hope they fuck and end that running gag... Either close out the angle from the last 43 chapters or bring us beyond that. It's been fun, but if you have nothing else to add after the last 43 chapters, just let it end.

joined Aug 15, 2017

And while I kinda like the whole mind reader aspect- its kinda like - so you have to be a mind reader to befriend a mute person? And this girl who always blames herself for people not making friends- once she finds out will it be a case of, so thats why this girl could become friends? she can read my mind and make up for my lack of speech and a normal person couldnt do that?

I think it's adorable and should not be overthought. It's not like she's out there using her powers to conquer the planet. What matters is that she's investing time, effort, and emotion into their friendship -- with an ability like mind reading, she could probably befriend literally anybody she wanted. (My post kept being detected as spam, so we're doing this in two parts)

joined Aug 15, 2017

One mistake tho- no way a mute person would use a notepad- you'd be buying 1 per week or more. You'd just carry a small whiteboard and erasable pen for communicating.

Hi, functionally mute here. I've done both. The reality is that whiteboards and dry erase markers tend to be bulkier and less convenient to carry, and draw more attention. Notepads are pretty cheap if you buy in bulk, and are easier to write neatly with.

pill359
joined Aug 15, 2017

So. she never actually said that in the 2nd to last panel right? I nearly missed the bubbles- so I guess she fantasized it after passing out?

p.s Any bets on her waking up at the teachers house or is that too much progress?

If you look at the page before that, she's on bottom. Her being on top and saying that just seems to be her fantasy as she passes out

pill359
Image Comments 26 Oct 04:24
joined Aug 15, 2017
Chikiso

Is that a real question? 1/2 of the FIFTH season was about them expressing their feelings for each other.