Forum › Posts by Kalin

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Only in manga like these do I wish I could already cook so that I can enjoy my own cooked food...

Kalin
Aya Yasumi. discussion 18 Mar 12:40
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Wait... I'm a bit confused, so is the cafe possess an illusion that makes everyone feel like they are underwater or are they ghost marine animals that are circling around the cafe?

Kalin
Windy Days discussion 18 Mar 12:33
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Aya in more traditional garb is super cute.

Kinda fits her better honestly ;)

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Gosh dang the density of Marisa in this work is even greater than that of the Messier 87

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I'm not really sure but is there even any "Lunasa x Youmu" in this? It only seems to cover two or three pages.

But anyways another tremendous work to read from Yohane, sad that there hasn't been any recent uploads.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Oh gosh the amount of sugar coming out of this is terrifying, I might end up getting diabetes from this. Hurrrr!!

Anyways great work here Yohane been reading all of his work recently.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Orin being in love with the dense anime protagonist Okuu is just the funniest I've read this year

Kalin
Image Comments 18 Dec 02:53
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021
94767475_p0

Heimerdinger is the classic historian on people's relationships

Kalin
SEIRENSEN discussion 06 Dec 13:37
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Just to ask but who is the "cherry wraith that dances with mortality" referring to? Does anyone know?

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

It's about freakin time we got another one of these doujins!!

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

The first panel of this page fills me with warm and fuzzy feelings.

How can Elsa stay in that position while being dragged around is beyond me, lol.

She's probably so deeply infatuated with the idea of spending some private time alongside Evie that she couldn't care two hoots that she is being dragged around like a laguage.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Would this count as Keke x Everyone?

Well nobody was actually the target of the shipping, even Keke blushed only because of Sumire being rather straight forward with the pocky game, so in this case I don't suppose there any actual shipping in the first place. At least that's what I'm assuming.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Whenever seeing this I can't help but think Miho is just photobombing the whole scene. XD

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Though if you were to go on Mangadex for the manga, you would find that chapters 313 to 321 are replaced with 333 to 341, as there's a order issue in the manga. So if you guys wanna read from 313 to 321 you can go to manganelo for it.

Sorry for the late notice.

uh just checking but are you on the right discussion? What manga are you talking about to have over 300+ chapters, 'cause it certainly isn't this one.

The Manga is called "The Rhodes Island Experiences". Yeah, its chapters and more pages which are in a 4-koma format. I highly recommend reading it if you're looking for more Arknights doujins. Grated it's not the same as this manga.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

This was a pretty interesting take on the future after an apocalypse that happens in the world, considering what would happen when the entire world is almost devoid of humans in most parts. Yet also bringing along a message of hope regarding the restoration of human society even in such a time. Though I have to admit I was rather disappointed that we didn't get to see more of the various lifeforms shown in page 1. Still all in all a 10/10 for me!

Also now that I think about it the depopulation problem mentioned in pg14 that had caused a rapid decrease in the global population of humanity had occurred from from 2500 to 2624. If it has been more than a century worth of time since the crisis, then surely scientist would have found out a means of reversing this issue. Despite that, the population is still in the thousands, with humanity as a species teetering on the edge of extinction. Wouldn't this then mean that the issue hadn't been solved yet, or the current people around aren't even bothered with solving it? If that is the case, then wouldn't that therefore mean that humanity (or rather old humanity) is doomed to eventually go extin...

Oh shit...

Note: I'm assuming here that there aren't any methods discovered since they weren't mentioned and there is no news regarding any kind of scientific advancements since the news last article (apart from the one received in the middle of the chapter) was 10 years ago, and it isn't even on science.

Kalin
Neko discussion 31 Oct 09:00
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Honestly this was a good one. In the end Chen ended up being bamboozled into fighting Ran and to stop seeing the human girl huh... but hey all's well ends well. Still though such an elaborate plan that was set up for her, as expected of Ran, she truly is a doting mother.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

My god this actually has a rather solid build up though is there anyone that knows if the author has made additional chapters yet?

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I knew it, Kon's mother have some sort of connection to Chiya's mother lmao

It's like the both of them have so many parallels to one another. Pretty much why the series just ships them all the time.

Kalin
Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I want at least fourteen more chapters with these two...

On another note - what a lovely setting - It's amazing given how common cat girls are - but I don't think I have EVER seen a setting of cat / animal girls living fully integrated in the real world like this. Animal ear girls are always either 1 offs or just a couple who show up in the real world, or as races in a fantasy world.

Another setting you see a few times, like nekopara, is them as a race in the real world - but they are treated as 'pets' and inferior / slave like almost - even if the owner in said anime loves & cares for them super well it is a bit jarring.

Can anyone think of any other manga/anime set in the real world, with animal ear people live seamlessly among the humans as equals and in equal numbers, like it has always been that way? I can't.

I love to have seen more in this setting!

My feelings exactly! More stuff in a setting like this would be both fascinating to explore and adorable as all heck.

Well there is Mini Mix! which though is more of the attachment of cat years being a thing still is somewhat similar to what you are saying, also I highly recommend checking it out.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

I just want to share with everyone this Touhou Helltaker parody. Its great. And since its about Reisen forming a harem out of the Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom cast, its also yuri so I think you guys will be into it.

Play online: https://game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm20395?link_in=users

Download (requires Pixiv account): https://shounennin.booth.pm/items/3140251

No english translation sadly, but you don't need to read Japanese to be able to beat the game.

Thank you very much for the recommendation it was a masterpiece to play through!

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Dang it's over already... was hoping there would be a last chapter where the whole crew get together for one grand reunion... but this is fine too.

Anyways great stuff to end off the whole series off with! Seeing the aftermath after the whole apocalypse is rather a change of pace but it essentially brought a bit of the mundane aspects of rebuilding into the fore of the story. With insight into what each of the character have been doing during this time, as well as a bit of surprises (not as much though) helps to close up gaps that the main series has had.

Am I the only one found it boring?

To be fair this is better to think of this as an epilogue, not really meant to encompass the main story itself.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Not sure why there haven't been any updates here but there's the completed version of the manga on mangadex already.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Ok but this whole rumor. Isn't it just a setup for seeing whoever you went there with in the mirror?

Whoever made it up is a genius

Then imagine if two homies went together.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Umm... about the cover page it seems to show a touhou art work instead, can the cover please be rectified.

Also hell yeah! Now we're finally getting some Arknights series, been waiting for this kind of content for a while. Anyways if some of you guys didn't know here's another one to read.

Your link doesn't seem to work. Just saying but mangakakalot/manganelo aren't really safe nor trustworthy. You should read manga from mangadex instead.

If that is the case try this link, hopefully it works

Though if you were to go on Mangadex for the manga, you would find that chapters 313 to 321 are replaced with 333 to 341, as there's a order issue in the manga. So if you guys wanna read from 313 to 321 you can go to manganelo for it.

Sorry for the late notice.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Woah... this took me a second read to actually get a general understanding of what was going on.