She’s so good!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nakatani Hinako, now entering disaster area

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lol

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Really can't wait for some ball to finally drop between these two sisters.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Futa reveal incoming?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Futa reveal incoming?

Finally. A joke I simultaneously love and hate.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Futa reveal incoming?

N O

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Futa reveal incoming?

N O

Iz a joke, son.

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

I totally understand that moral dilemma of answering a call from an unknown number. Also, it's partially understable how Hiiragi reacts to her sister, she is a bit annoying.

joined Apr 10, 2020

I totally understand that moral dilemma of answering a call from an unknown number. Also, it's partially understable how Hiiragi reacts to her sister, she is a bit annoying

Hehehe is fine, but constant hehehe is creepy

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Hinase twins have the most angst followed by Rei's Unrequited love.

joined Jul 25, 2020

Ara ara nakatani.. (゚∀゚)

last edited at Sep 25, 2020 1:42AM

joined Mar 5, 2016

i like this rebellious little shit

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Looks like Chinatsu-chan has a serious competitor.

joined Sep 25, 2020

can I just say that this manga has impeccable comedic timing

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Hard to believe Kei-chan can draw something that scary, considering how easily spoke she is.

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

Hard to believe Kei-chan can draw something that scary, considering how easily spoke she is.
Maybe she is related to Chinatsu-chan from yuruyuri

joined Apr 10, 2020

Yokoe... you're okay?

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Hiiragi is insufferable. I can't stand chapters with her. Why does she hate her sister so much? Tsubaki was just being happy and giggling a bit! How am I even supposed to care about her and Utsugi when she is such a bitch? Utsugi is better off without her, poor thing.

joined Apr 10, 2020

Hiiragi is insufferable. I can't stand chapters with her. Why does she hate her sister so much? Tsubaki was just being happy and giggling a bit! How am I even supposed to care about her and Utsugi when she is such a bitch? Utsugi is better off without her, poor thing.

Sistercon, imagine you saw your siblings do something well, disturbing, would you not nervous upon see them?

Also when you said she's giggling a bit, it's not a bit actually

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 9:30AM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

The scanlators work really fast, that's super cool of them!

joined Mar 31, 2017

Hiiragi isn't a big fan of the way she acts either and knows that blaming Tsubaki for any of it is also wrong. People were comparing them all the time, so she started doing it, too, and came up short in all the ways that mattered to her. We haven't seen the exact moment when they split, but it looks like the big breaking point was that only Tsubaki made it into the school they both wanted to go to together.

Also, with walls as thin as that, imagine what else she can hear from her sister's room sometimes.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I could do without her storyline until redemption chapters or something. As to why she hates Tsubaki, I think it's been shown it's because, despite being meek and shy, Tsubaki still functions better than her (is smarter and accomplishes more) and continues to put in effort, giving Hiiragi (who struggles and clearly has no friends) a huge complex that she takes out on her sister. I think she also dislikes that Tsubaki is doing well without her.

Tsubaki is such a cute cinnamon roll. The two whose had issues with her clearly have deep issues of their own (the sister's inferiority complex and Nakatani's jealousy, but at least Nakatani's still a good person and isn't emotionally abusive like the sister).

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Goddamn this girl's so fucking gay

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Im glad we’re getting punchlines that aren’t just the chapter’s pairing of choice having their moment ruined, it lets the romantic parts stay endearing while still leaving room for a joke

last edited at Sep 25, 2020 2:34PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.