joined Oct 22, 2018

Goddamn this girl's so fucking gay

Which one?

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

you know something's up when even yatsude is disturbed

Tumblr_f6d05058b480ae6dc93b7be97267484b_75e8b751_1280
joined May 31, 2020

can we just talk about how yokoe adores kei so much that she's not even bothered by how

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yatsude didn't even have to open her eyes to be disturbed by what was on the paper

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Yatsude didn't even have to open her eyes to be disturbed by what was on the paper

Too scared to open her eyes

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm just impressed at how many peoples avatars have been dominated by School Zone

joined Apr 10, 2020

I'm just impressed at how many peoples avatars have been dominated by School Zone

You can't deny the art style make them hot

Images
joined May 22, 2014

I see that Sugiura has graduated from the Chinatsu school of art.

joined Mar 19, 2020

It’s kind of sad how (stupidly) in love yokoe is. For some reason it hurts my heart more than usual. Maybe because of how upbeat she is along with that rare angst?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"Lost with all hands, Admiral."

joined Apr 10, 2020

It’s kind of sad how (stupidly) in love yokoe is. For some reason it hurts my heart more than usual. Maybe because of how upbeat she is along with that rare angst?

She's basically hide her pain by being stupid funny, quite sad, hope we get Kei knows Yokoe true feeling

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I kinda excepted her to give her a hickey and call it mosquito bite but that's kinda hard not to notice

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Yokoe blushing in that second panel is surprisingly wholesome and cute

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 1:10AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

She's basically hide her pain by being stupid funny, quite sad, hope we get Kei knows Yokoe true feeling

Yes I agree it is kinda sad I mean her being stupid is comedic but knowing that behind all this laughter is a girl that's harboring feelings of love that isn't reciprocated makes me pity her.

Also nobody will share this opinion but I feel like she should just move on from her first love after that rejection? Like carrying these feelings for 3 years it's no wonder Rei has become stupid, it's affecting her mental health. Obviously I am rooting for these two to become a couple but if I was Rei I might have moved on? Idk I've never been in that situation so I can't say for sure.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also nobody will share this opinion but I feel like she should just move on from her first love after that rejection?

Because you get to just decide that sort of thing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also nobody will share this opinion but I feel like she should just move on from her first love after that rejection?

Because you get to just decide that sort of thing.

Also what rejection ? If anything, it's self rejection, Kei never answer to the confession in the first place, Yokoe just assume Kei would have reject her but nobody say she would have.Hell, it's maybe the opposite, Yokoe self rejecting as a joke may as work as a rejection for Kei.

joined Jul 25, 2020

Yokoe with that hairstyle is so cute! (Btw it's my bday, so i guess this is a gift :D)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Happy BDay

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 63) HNNNNNG!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Yamashiro Kaname never did find out how close she came to complete annihilation that day.

Moral of the story kids: never make up a new nickname that sounds remotely like the one you gave your girlfriend. This has been a public service announcement.

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 11:55AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsubaki low key building her harem

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm still waiting for a good, cannon poly relationship, but I'm not sure this is it.. Kaname I think is a lot more observant than the personality she displays, and I think she has an ulterior motive here. Whether it's because she knows how Nakatani feels and doesn't return those feelings, I'm not sure, but that's my theory so far.

Maybe she's playing match-maker for Piyo and Tsubaki, or maybe she wants Tsubaki for herself. Or maybe she's totally straight and just likes to help people make friends and just gets a whole bunch of amusement from teasing her friends. Like Piyo. Yeah, that's what I suspect; she's just a chaotic-good type person.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I'm still waiting for a good, cannon poly relationship

I don't know if you mean in this series specifically or in general, but there's a really good poly relationship an A Kiss and a White Lily

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm still waiting for a good, cannon poly relationship

I don't know if you mean in this series specifically or in general, but there's a really good poly relationship an A Kiss and a White Lily

Ah, I forgot about that one. But it wasn't exactly focused on, and there was a lot of love triangle tension. If I remember right, there were only a couple chapters with those characters, right? Wasn't very much to their arc at all..

I'm thinking more like if the Yuyushiki threesome went canon, or say, Eiko, Kiyose-sensei, and Kamuri from Slow Start.

But thank you for reminding me of that. I might need to reread it soon..

last edited at Sep 27, 2020 2:53PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.