Forum › School Zone discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 64) Fuji you absolute gay mess! That backstory was really sad, I hope she builds her confidence!

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Fuuuujjiiiii!!!! Just say something to her! Who am I kidding if I was in her position I'd probably do the same thing I know too well the feeling of liking someone who is popular and adored by many people. This manga is so damn relatable like almost every character damn.

Yatsude is best girl.

Did you just make the 1000th comment just to say that? Lets be friends.

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Guys, I think we got a problem here, Fuji x Yatsude is official idk why and the interaction between Fuji and Kishiya kinda gay....unless

joined Mar 31, 2017

Fuji x Yatsude is official

There's nothing official about that. Yatsude is a pervert who likes to mess with her.

joined Apr 10, 2020

There's nothing official about that. Yatsude is a pervert who likes to mess with her.

So it's official Yatsude is a pervert , okay noted

It's still hurt though the reveal that Yatsude is a pervert despite how I adore her :'(

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 4:24AM

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

So it's official Yatsude is a pervert , okay noted

It's still hurt though the reveal that Yatsude is a pervert despite how I adore her :'(

I mean, unless I saw wrong it’s only her that she harasses

joined Mar 31, 2017

And Kei-chan in the locker room.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

And Kei-chan in the locker room.

Considering this is the very first reaction to her presence that we ever get, possibly combined with Yamashiro's immediate reaction to hearing what club Tsubaki was in, I think there's a good chance she's a rather prolific harasser.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Umm... What?

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

oh? a stern but unknowingly cute and goofy individual who strongly condones public morals? man fuji's gonna have a field day if they ever meet

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Student Council Prez introduced, this should be fun.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

oh? a stern but unknowingly cute and goofy individual who strongly condones public morals? man fuji's gonna have a field day if they ever meet

Use == on either side of a spoiler to black it out.

She reminds me a bit of the old cool Mei, even the look, but lmao that last train of thought of hers, kinda makes me like her even more, also love how the other stuco members really don't know what's going on, but hype her up anyways

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Cute morals committee girl is completely taken aback by uncensored hand holding.

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

new girl is fun silly

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 1:56PM

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

I love the student council girls already lollll
Also im glad im not the only one who thought utsugi was a grade schooler at first....

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Lewd hand holding, the ultimate act of sin for the student council/

joined Apr 10, 2020

Great, new character. Hope I can remember their name. This is hurting my brain

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Damn, that's one fine president... I also hope she's still single, but knowing this manga, she's might also be a lesbian. So fuck it, anyway.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Being lesbian and being single ain't mutually exclusive

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I don’t think that’s what they were implying

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Ah! I just figured out who miss prez reminds me of. Especially in this page's first panel she looks like she could be the too-serious little sister of Chishiro from She Becomes a Tree.

last edited at Sep 29, 2020 4:18PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

It really wasn't. Thank you for pointing that out. I meant that even if she was single, she would be a lesbian and I, a man, would never have a chance........ And also the fact she's not, you know, real...

joined Oct 22, 2018

It really wasn't. Thank you for pointing that out. I meant that even if she was single, she would be a lesbian and I, a man, would never have a chance........ And also the fact she's not, you know, real...

Yeah, sorry. Kinda started feeling like I misunderstood you just seconds after posting it, but was at first to embarrased to admit, and then forgot because I was playing Among Us with Inanch.

joined Feb 1, 2017

This is just a random guess but could the introduction of the prez in angry twin’s school mean that she’ll also get a love triangle like her sister?

To reply you must either login or sign up.