Forum › Give My Heart To You. discussion

joined Mar 10, 2023

Thanks for picking this back up! Looking forward to future chapters

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Started this after seeing the update, it was very fun ! Thanks for bringing us another cute story to follow.

joined Feb 17, 2018

It's baaaack! The world's greatest, most precious self insert comic.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Classes in ideology...poor kids. But great to have this comeback.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Cute cute cute

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is this mainland Chinese? Seems strict but I don't know enough about places like Taiwan to compare. Definitely I hope these authors don't get noticed if it's the mainland... America has the orange menace but we still can do what we want for the most part (well, except for now, because we don't want to die of coronavirus).

Also, reminds me, what happened to Beloved L?

I think it's way stricter than my high school, in Japan, which was very strict about its rules. That said, it seems to be a boarding school, so that might explain it. Our school was more prim and proper than Lilian Joseigakuin, so maybe they'd internalised the rules. I can't think of what we'd call a prohibited item.

Also how weird is it that the main couple have zero tension or,, really, any romantic problems.

Meanwhile, the side couple is the Teacher x Student romance.

last edited at Sep 1, 2023 10:26PM

joined Sep 9, 2023

Per the practice of holding class committee elections with Chinese characteristics, I'll appoint each committee member

Please tell me this was in the raws, because that's some expert shade throwing.

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Please tell me this was in the raws, because that's some expert shade throwing.

Yep, this was in the original.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm so glad Golden Orchid is releasing new chapters of this! <3

According to a Chinese source there are 15 chapters so far... so there's still a lot of goodness to come, yay!

Oh and I lol'ed hard at Xiaoxing'd perspective drawing of the school with a huge sign "CITY PRISON" and a small note "this sign to be deleted later" hahaha.

joined Dec 24, 2022

wwww翻译得好好 这个更新速度也是在还原原作吗

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/give_my_heart_to_you_ch08#6

Background yuri get !

Also I'm irrationally annoyed that this Konami code is wrong, using AB instead of BA.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Thank you, Rush Hour!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I love that the author is herself a school student and draws her yuri fantasies when she manages to squeeze some free time between studying and homework. It's refreshing how easygoing and happy-go-lucky her style is. I love everything: how she writes side-comments on her own creative problems and artistic troubles, or how she gives us rules to follow when a friend shows you the comic she's doodling, or how she must specify that, no dammit, this manhua is NOT telling the chronicle of her own life!

Xiaoxing reminds me of the mc of Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku in that both try to reinterpret their own rl yuri experiences as food for their fantasies and nothing more than that. Being carried by another girl in a ohimesama dakko? Having to bury your face into the ample bosom of your buxom friend? Yay, more ideas for new manhua developments! And it's not like she's crazy turned on by these experiences, totally not! Haha.

last edited at Feb 16, 2024 1:08PM

Avatar%20knights%20badass%20hung%20clipboard01
joined Feb 25, 2023

Also I'm irrationally annoyed that this Konami code is wrong, using AB instead of BA.

That must be why she didn't get the plushie.

WANTED Dead OR Alive
joined Sep 22, 2023

Wasn't there something we were supposed to do when we hung out today?

joined Feb 5, 2021

Wait, do all Chinese high schools typically have barbed-wire crested fences? Am I seeing that right?

As a Chinese student who just graduated from middle school, I would probably say yes.

And btw, I remember I read this manga many years ago( it stopped updating long time ago so I give up reading years ago) and I am glad to find it here translated. I was pretty sure the chinese name of the manga is 以星予你,and 星(Xing )means star, similar pronunciation to heart 心(Xin)

To reply you must either login or sign up.